Top 8 Small Compostable Kitchen Bags
Nowadays, there are so many products of small compostable kitchen bags in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for small compostable kitchen bags in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings small compostable kitchen bags which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
726 reviews analysed
1. UNNI ASTM D6400 100% Compostable Bags,2.6 Gallon,100 Count,Extra Thick 0.71 Mils,Small Kitchen Trash Bags,Food Scrap Yard Waste Bags,US BPI & European VINCOTTE OK Compost Home Certified|San Francisco
- 2.6 Gallon /9.84L capacity
- Size: 16.3 in x 16.5 in x 0.71 Mils
- 100 Bags Per Roll
- USAGE & STORAGE: Avoid excessive heat, store Compostable Bags in a cool, dry place and used within one year of purchase. DO NOT PURCHASE more than you can use in a year.
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: UNNI Compostable Bags are made from the starches of plants, and contains NO polyethylene. These bags are durable and reliable while is good for the environment.
- CERTIFIED IN U.S & EUROPE: Denotes certification by the Biodegradable Products Institute with the U.S. standard ASTM D6400 and also certified by European VINCOTTE OK Compost Home for disposal in home backyard compost settings.
- Ideal use as kitchen trash bag, food waste collection bag, and other organic waste collection bag. Used one compostable bag means one fewer plastic bag used. Together, we can make our home earth a better and more sustainable place. Thank You for being together with us. You are our hero!
2. BioBag, The Original Compostable Bag, Kitchen Food Scrap Bags, ASTMD6400 Certified 100% Compostable Bags, Biodegradable Products Institute & VINCOTTE OK Home Certified, Non GMO, 3 Gallon, 100Count
- SIZE 3 GALLON: Contains 100 Compostable BioBags, 3 Gallon Size , 16.9″ x 17.7″, 0.64 mil
- DURABLE COMPOSTABLE SOLUTION: Star sealed BioBag composting bags are gathered at the bottom for extra strength
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: BioBags are made from the starches of plants, vegetable oils and fully compostable polymers
- GUARANTEED TO FIT YOUR BIN: BioBag Food Waste Bags fit most kitchen countertop composting pails and keeps buckets clean
- CERTIFIED IN U.S & EUROPE: Certified compostable by the Biodegradable Products Institute to meet the ASTM D6400 standard and meets European EN 13432
- BACKYARD/HOME COMPOSTING: BioBag products are also certified by OK Compost HOME for disposal in home backyard compost settings
- NON GMO PRODUCT VERTIFIED – BioBag Products met strict criteria for GMO avoidance to achieve this verification
“BioBag Food Scraps bags are ideally used for the collection of food scraps and other kitchen waste for home, municipal and community composting. Our popular BioBag 3 gallon size is designed to fit most kitchen countertop composting pails. BioBags breathe naturally, allowing moisture to escape and evaporate. This process allows food waste to dry, thus reducing mold and bacteria, which causes odor. When BioBags are used with a ventilated bin, you’ll have the ultimate system for food waste collection. BioBag is the leading supplier of compostable bags across the globe however, BioBag isn’t a large PE plastic bag company that now conveniently dabbles in the new world of compostable bags. We are a small company of dedicated employees, who are fully committed to ONLY producing certified compostable bags and films. It’s All We Do! This product complies with California Law (SB 1972) and other state and local laws regarding compostable labeled products. BioBags are BPI certified to meet the ASTM D6400 specification. BPI Certification #891053. The ASTM D6400 is the North American equivalent of the European EN 13432. Both specifications require that compostable products completely decompose in a composting setting in a specific time frame, leaving no harmful residues behind. For best results: Use within one year of purchase; Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat. (Try the fridge or freezer); Change out your used BioBag every 3-5 days; condensation may form when used in a closed container. BioBags are Manufactured in the USA with resin sourced from Italy. BioBags are BPA free and FDA Approved. Certified Compostable wording and the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) logo are visibly printed on each bag. Approved for use in Green & Brown cart communities that accept compostable plastics. “
3. 1.2 Gallon Small Trash Bags Garbage Bags, Mini Compostable Strong Bathroom Wastebasket Can Liners trash Bags for Home Office Kitchen fit 5 Liter 5L,1 Gal,Green
- ✔【Biodegradable Trash Bags】Our small trash bags are all made of Plastarch material(PSM), certification by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) with the U.S. standard ASTM D6400 PSM Bioplastics Based On Natural Renewable Plant Starch Extract, compostable in backyard or home composting facilities without causing damage to the environment.
- ✔【Fit for Small Trash CANS】The Dimension((L*W) Of The Liner Is 15.7 inches *14.9 inches, With The Bottom Octagonal Design leave no space to leak.125 counts of 5 rolls ( 25 count per roll) Perfectly Fit 4.5 Liter, 0.8-1.6 and 1-1.5 Gal
- ✔【Muti-purpose Waste Bags】The Trash Can Liner Is clear green in Color,Looks Clean And Refine,Perfect For Office,Kitchen,Bathroom,Bedroom,Living Room,Baby Diapers,paper shredder Car, Cleaning dog waste & cat litter And Trash Recycling.
- ✔【Convenient to Use】These mini trash Bags Are Packed In a very Delicate And Light Way That Is Convenient To Store Or Carry. In Terms Of Detail, The Breakpoint Design Makes It Easy To Separate Them And Avoid The Trouble Of Tearing.
- ✔【No smell & Eco-friendly】We Promote Green small Garbage Bags. These Are Unscented,Non-Toxic And Pure. It Controls The Odor Very Well, And Help Us Identify The Contents Of The Garbage So That Sorting And Recycling Of It Better.
4. UNNI ASTM D6400 100% Compostable Trash Bags, 13 Gallon, 49.2 Liter, 50 Count, Heavy Duty 0.85 Mils, Tall Kitchen Trash Bags, Food Waste Bags, US BPI and Europe OK Compost Home Certified, San Francisco
- 13 Gallon / 49.2 Liter capacity
- Size: 23.75 in x 29.375 in x 0.85 Mils
- 50 Bags Per Roll
- CERTIFIED COMPOSTABLE IN U.S. & EUROPE: Certified by the Biodegradable Products Institute (BPI) under US standard ASTM D6400. Certified OK Compost Home under European standard EN 13432 by Vinçotte and Tüv Austria. OK Compost Home certification guarantees 100% BIODEGRADABILITY IN HOME COMPOSTING facilities.
- HIGHEST BIOBASED CONTENT: UNNI Compostable Bags are made from plant starches and contain NO polyethylene. Bags are durable, nontoxic, easy to use and great for the environment.
- USAGE & STORAGE: Avoid excessive heat
- store Compostable Bags in a cool, dry place and use within one year of purchase. Purchase only as many as you can use in a year.
- UNNI compostable bags are the ethical choice for a cleaner environment and an ECO-FRIENDLY future. Thank you taking care of our planet for FUTURE GENERATIONS by replacing plastic with our sustainably manufactured, compostable bags. Together, U ‘n’ I make Earth a better place.
5. Compostable Tall Kitchen Bags- 50 Count
- BPI Certified 100% Compostable and Biodegradable
- Bag to Nature Tall Kitchen Bags- 13 Gallon
- For Use In Kitchen Food Scrap and Organics Collection
- Extra strength- Does not leak and won’t fall apart before it gets to the curb
- Please use within 6-9 months of purchase. Avoid excessive heat, and store in a cool and dry place.
6. ProGreen 100% Compostable Bags 13 Gallon, Extra Thick 0.87 Mil, 100 Count, Small Kitchen Trash Bags, Food Scraps Yard Waste Bags, Biodegradable ASTM D6400 BPI And VINCOTTE Certified
- ✅ ProGreen 100% COMPOSTABLE US BPI & EUROPEAN VINCOTTE CERTIFIED: meets the requirements of the ASTM D6400 standards, also meats the New York and California laws.
- ✅ SIZE 13 GALLON: Measures 23.8 x 29.4 Inch our ProGreen bags will fit most 13 gallon cans bins & pails for food waste and yard waste. (Also comes in various sizes 2.6 – 3 – 6 – 33 GALLON)
- ✅ BACKYARD/INDUSTRIAL COMPOSTING: good for backyard composting certified by VINCOTTE HOME OK compost and good for industrial facilities certified by BPI.
- ✅ AMOUNT 100 BAGS: in our box, you will have 100 compostable bags easy to pull out with a mint green color.
- ✅ STRONG AND THICK: these bags are extra thick 0.87 MIL so this will not tear and leak so easily
Why should you change from traditional polyethylene plastic bags to progreen compostable bags?
Because a traditional plastic bag is made to last forever versus a ProGreen compostable bag will slowly breakdown naturally back to the earth keeping our community safe and clean,
Let’s be a PRO and help our community stay GREEN by choosing ProGreen you will be Pro Green!
ProGreen 100% compostable bags made out of corn starch is the best bag to choose when it comes to industrial and home/backyard composting certified by US BPI & EAROPEAN VINCOTTE, The box is designed to pull out the bags easily, comes with a nice mint green color
ProGreen compostable bags come in a variety of sizes
- 2.6 Gallon value pack of 100 bags .71 MIL
- 3 Gallon value pack of 100 bags .71 MIL
- 6 Gallon value pack of 30/100 bags .87 MIL
- 13 Gallon value pack of 30/100 bags .87 MIL
- 33 Gallon value pack of 20 bags .1.1 MIL
For best results and to avoid bag from tearing recommended by ProGreen
– REPLACE BAGS DAILY MAXIMUM 3 TO 5 DAYS
– Store in cool and dry place do not store in hot area
– Use within one year of purchase
Click ‘Add to Cart‘ to order your box 100% compostable bags from ProGreen!
Buy with confidence as your risk-free purchase is backed by our 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE. We hope you are completely satisfied with your purchase, but if you are not, we will give you a full refund.
7. Compostable Trash Bags – FORID 13 Gallon Tall Kitchen Garbage Bags 80 Count Unscented Trash Can Liners 55 Liter Medium Wastebasket Bags for Bathroom Home Bedroom Office Garbage Can (5Rolls/Green)
- ????【PERFECT TRASH BAGS SIZE】The size of 13 Gallon trash bags is (L*W)24.8 * 31.4 inch.Fit round garbage bins with diameter ≤ 15.7”,height ≤ 27.4”,rectangular wastebaskets with longest side ≤ 12.4” and height ≤ 27.4”.Suitable for most small bins in the U.S.
- ????【STRONG & DURABLE GARBAGE BAGS】Each trash can liners is sealed with an octagonal bottomd to withstand at least 83LB (38kg). Good strength, it is not easy to tear and doesn’t leak when the wet garbage is loaded.
- ????【U.S.& EUROPE CERTIFICATION】Our small trash bags are certified by the BPI Products Institute according to the American standard ASTM D6400. And passed the European standard EN 13432, and obtained the OK COMPOST HOME certification.
- ????【MULTIPURPOSE TRASH BAGS】The compostable bags is clear green, which helps us identify the content of the garbage, so as to better sort the garbage. It is suitable for offices, kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms, living rooms, baby diapers and garbage recycling.
- ????【COMPOSTABLE TRASH BAGS】Compostable trash bags are made of plant starch material (PSM), a new type of biomaterial based on natural renewable plant starch extracts, and can be composted in backyards or home composting facilities. These are odorless, harmless, pure compostable bags.
Do you want to do something meaningful? Start by choosing a compostable trash bags.
What is a compostable trash bags?
The compostable trash bags are made of 100% plant starch material (PSM),
bioplastics based on natural renewable plant starch extracts, and can be composted
in backyard or home composting facilities. In the case of composting, it is released
as water, humus and CO2 within six months and returned to the
ecosystem to complete the organic cycle.
Why choose FORID can liners?
Odorless and easy to use
Our medium trash bags are made of natural plant starch, without any
unpleasant odors , and are non-toxic and harmless to the human body. In addition, it can effectively
control the odor in the compost bags. A breakpoint process is used between the compostable trash bags,
and it can be taken by simply tearing it off without worrying about breaking any one.
Breakpoints are clear and tidy, easy to tear, high temperature sealing to prevent tearing and handle
the heaviest load.
Extraordinary load-bearing capacity
Compared to other kitchen trash bags that are easy to tear and leak. In the manufacturing
process, we all use octagonal sealed bottoms at 230℃, which greatly improves the toughness
of the medium garbage bags. They have been tested and can withstand a maximum weight of
83 pounds (38 kg), which is sufficient for daily life. Compared with other garbage bags 13 gallon, it is thicker,
lighter, not easy to break, puncture resistant, and can be used for food waste.
Please store the product in a cool, dry place, away from high temperature
and humid place. Because of sunlight, water and high temperatures can cause the bag to be
decomposed. Can be stored under normal circumstances for at least three years.
8. Bag-To-Nature Biodegradable Compostable Kitchen Bag and Liner (3 Gallon, 130 Count), eco Friendly, bio degradable, Extra Strength, Fast Acting
Bag-To-Nature Compostable Kitchen Bag and Liner (3 Gallon, 130 Count), eco Friendly, bio degradable, Extra Strength, Fast Acting
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Small Compostable Kitchen Bags for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!