We spent many hours on research to finding dewalt sheetrock saw, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dewalt sheetrock saw, you should not miss this article. dewalt sheetrock saw coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 dewalt sheetrock saw by our suggestions
631 reviews analysed
1. DEWALT DCS551B 20V Max Drywall Cut-Out Tool (Tool Only)
The DEWALT DCS551B 20V MAX Lithium Ion Cordless Drywall Cut-Out Tool (Baretool) features a 26,000 RPM motor that delivers fast cutting in drywall, acoustical ceiling tiles, plywood, etc. A tool-free bit change allows for fast & easy bit changing – without a wrench, and the dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer tool life. This cut-out tool also offers a bright LED light that illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting. Common uses: Cutting holes in drywall for recessed lighting, electrical boxes or outlets. This is a baretool item – battery not included.
2. Klein Tools 31737 Drywall Saw, Folding Jab Saw / Utility Saw with Lockback at 180 and 125 Degrees and Tether Hole
- This durable, carbon steel blade is as sturdy as fixed blade jab saws
- Faster cutting blade with its triple ground teeth and ability to cut in both directions
- Lockback mechanism secures the blade open at 125-degree and fully open at 180-degree
- Folded saw keeps the blade from piercing through tool pouches and bags
- Cushioned handle-end for easier palming of the saw
Carrying a jab saw can rip or tear your tool bag. With Klein Tools Folding Jab Saw, theres no need for taped-up, homemade sheaths or big holes in your tool pouch. The fast cutting carbon steel blade is as sturdy as a fixed blade saw, but folds smartly into the comfort-grip handle. The lockback mechanism secures the blade at a full 180-degrees and also at a 125-degrees for those hard to reach spots. Folded saw stores conveniently and easily. This blade is as sturdy as a fixed blade jab saw. Blade locks securely open at both 180 and 125-degrees. Comfortable, non-slip grip handle. Lanyard hole for tethering. Designed to cut through drywall, wallboard, plywood, plastic, and other construction materials. For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn’t just the name of our company, it’s also our family name. And since we’re an American company that’s family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn’t just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day … Since 1857.
3. DEWALT DWHT20540 Standard Jab Saw
Features:• aggressive tooth design cuts up to 50% faster than traditional tooth designs• multiple material usage for use on drywall, plastic and other building materials• handle – plastic with rubber over mold, 6 inch blade This Jab saw has induction hardened teeth for use on various materials.
From the Manufacturer
The DEWALT Standard Jab Saw has an aggressive tooth design that cuts up to 50% faster than traditional tooth designs. The induction-hardened teeth stay sharp for a long life. Multiple material usages for use on drywall, plastic and other building materials.
4. DEWALT DW660 Cut-Out 5 Amp 30,000 RPM Rotary Tool with 1/8-Inch and 1/4-Inch Collets
- DW660 Includes:1 drywall cutting bit and 1/4″, 1/8″ collets
- Turn-on/bump-off switch allows user to easily shut tool off
- 5-amp, 30,000 rpm motor provides more cutting power
- Slim body design for less fatigue over prolonged use
- Dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life
- 120v ac 5.0 amp
5. DEWALT DWHT20123 2-in-1 Folding Jab Saw/Rasp Blade Combo
- 2-in-1 Design For Convenience–cut Drywall & Plane Edges With 1 Tool
- Jab Saw With Triple Ground Teeth For Fast Cutting
- Stainless Steel Rasp For Material Removal
- Locking mechanism locks blade in open and close positions
- Compact storage, both blades folds into handle
- Ergonomic bi-material handle for extra comfort
6. DEWALT DCS551D2 20V Max Lithium Ion Cordless Drywall Cut-Out Tool Kit
The DEWALT DCS551D2 20V MAX Lithium Ion Cordless Drywall Cut-Out Tool Kit (2.0ah) features a 26,000 RPM motor that delivers fast cutting in drywall, acoustical ceiling tiles, plywood, etc. A tool-free bit change allows for fast & easy bit changing – without a wrench, and the dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer tool life. This cut-out tool also offers a bright LED light that illuminates dark work surfaces for accurate cutting. Common uses: Cutting holes in drywall for recessed lighting, electrical boxes or outlets. Includes: (1) DCS551 Cut-Out Tool, (2) DCB203: 20V MAX Compact Li-Ion Batteries (2.0 Ah), (1) Fast Charger, and Kit Bag.
7. DEWALT DCS571B Atomic 20V Max Brushless 4-1/2 in. Cordless Circular Saw (Tool Only)
- Brushless motor allows you to cut up to 339 linear feet of 3/4 in. Osb using DCB205 battery (sold separately)
- Removable auxiliary handle for increased control
- Hang hook for increased convenience
- On-board blade key storage for hassle free blade changes
- 1-1/2 in. Finger trigger allows users to choke-up on tool if necessary for their application
8. LENOX Tools Folding Jab and Utility Saw (20997TFHS618636)
- Aluminum locking mechanism prevents the jab saw blade from being removed during use
- The jab saw has an interchangeable handle which holds a standard reciprocating saw blade.
- The jab saw is ideal for flush-cutting applications or when a hacksaw is not available
- The TRI-FOLD jab saw is great for cutting drywall, plaster, wood, plastic and metal
This LENOX TRI-FOLD Jab Saw features an aluminum locking mechanism to prevent the blade from being removed during use. Its die-cast aluminum construction makes it ideal for flush-cutting applications or when a hacksaw is not available. The over-molded rubberized grip lets you securely grasp the jab saw while working.
9. IRWIN Tools Standard Drywall/Jab Saw (2014102)
Rigid blade delivers solid cut control. Bi-Ground teeth delivers fast, smooth cuts. Hardwood handle is comfortable and balanced. For roughing in drywall, cutting out HVAC, plumbing, and electrical openings or cutting ceiling tile openings. IRWIN Tools Standard Drywall/Jab Saw (2014102)
From the Manufacturer
Standard Drywall/Jab Saw,Wood Handle
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dewalt Sheetrock Saw for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!