Finding your suitable readers for viking french door oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for viking french door oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
886 reviews analysed
1. Oster TSSTTVFDDG Digital French Door Oven, Stainless Steel
- Single door pull opens both doors with one hand ease and convenience
- Digital controls provide precise cooking time and temperature to take the guesswork out of cooking
- Turbo Convection baking technology cooks faster and browns more evenly
- Two racks provide maximum cooking flexibility
- This oven control allows you to slowly cook your food at a preset temperature of 150°F for an adjustable time of up to 6hrs
- Extra large interior accommodates two 16″ pizzas
- Preheat setting gets oven temperature up to where you need for precise cooking
- 90-minute timer with signal turns oven off automatically
Voilà, dinner’s done! The Oster Digital French Door Oven looks elegant, cooks with convection and makes meal prep easier. Unique design opens both doors with a single pull so you can place dishes in the oven without hassle. Digital controls provide added convenience to bake, toast, broil, warm and convection cook in just one touch. Control panel also includes touch commands for pizza, dehydrate and defrost, as well as adjustable time and temperature settings. There’s no reason to turn up the heat with your conventional oven, as the Oster Digital French Door Oven cooks more efficiently, using up to 50% less energy. With 90-minute timer, your foods cook as long as you need, then the oven shuts off automatically. With a countertop oven this attractive, this efficient and this easy to use, you’ll enjoying using it for every meal you prepare!
2. Breville BOV900BSS Convection and Air Fry Smart Oven Air, Brushed Stainless Steel
- SUPER CONVECTION TECHNOLOGY: 2-speed convection fan (Super & regular) offers greater cooking control. Super convection provides a greater volume of air to ensure fast and even heat distribution, perfect for air frying, dehydration and roasting
- PRECISION COOKING & ELEMENT IQ: With Element IQ – 6 Independent quartz heating elements move the power where it’s needed most, above and below the food for perfect results
- AIR FRY & DEHYDRATE PRESETS: Why buy a stand alone air fryer or dehydrater when the Smart Oven Air can air fry french fries and other family favorites and dehydrate a range of foods. Dehydrate up to 4 trays of goodness
- SIZE MATTERS: The large, 1 cubic ft, interior makes room for toasting 9 slices of bread, roasting a 14-lb turkey, air fry favorites like French fries, slow cook with a 5 qt Dutch oven and comfortably fit most 9″x13″ pans and 12 cup muffin trays
- SUPER VERSATILE: 13 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: Toast 9 slices, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Airfry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow Cook, Dehydrate
- LCD DISPLAY: To easily access the built in smart functionality, choose from 13 cooking functions. Integrated oven light automatically turns on at the end of cooking cycle or can be switched at the touch of a button
- WARRANTY: 2 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Power: 1800 Watts.
13 SMART COOKING FUNCTIONS WITH AIR FRY AND DEHYDRATE.
The Smart Oven Air with Element IQ is for the cook who desires a countertop oven that can roast for large gatherings, air fry crispy French fries & family favorites and dehydrate a wide range of healthy foods. The super convection setting reduces cooking time by up to 30% with great crispness.
3. ToshibaEM131A5C-BS Microwave Oven with Smart Sensor, Easy Clean Interior, ECO Mode and Sound On/Off, 1.2 Cu.ft, 1100W, Black Stainless Steel
- Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, veggies and more
- Black Stainless Steel exterior, 20.5 x 17.1 x 12.8 inch(W*D*H), large 1.2 cubic feet capacity, cavity 13.07*15*9.5 inch(W*D*H), turn table 12.4 inch(Diameter)
- 1100 watts with 10 power settings, clock, and kitchen timer. Rated Voltage: 120V~ 60Hz
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, glass turntable
- One touch start popcorn and two defrost settings – custom or one-pound auto defrost. Turntable Diameter: 12.4 inches
- Large digital display, easy-to-read control panel, power saving mode, sound on/off option , glass turntable. Rated Input Power(Microwave) : 1550 Watt
- If you wish to mute the buzzer of the microwave, pleas long press on the button “8” for 3-5 seconds. The buzzer is automatically switched off after a long beep.
- The keypad was covered by a protection film during the shipment. Please peel it off before your first use.
This Toshiba 1.2 Cubic feet 1100 watt Black Stainless Steel microwave is the ideal size for apartment kitchens or office break rooms. Sensor reheating lets you optimally cook six of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Choose from ten power levels up to 1100 watts. The large digital display has a clock function and can also display a countdown timer as well as the cooking time remaining. Program up to three favorite time and power combinations for additional one-touch convenience. Easily open or close the microwave with the large, easy-to grip door handle. The Black Stainless Steel exterior looks good in any kitchen. The microwave can be turned on for one to six minutes at 100 percent power by simply touching the number of minutes you would like to cook. If additional cooking time is needed while the microwave is running, press the Start button to add an additional 30 seconds of cooking time.
4. BLACK+DECKER Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, Silver, CTO6335S
- Convection heating fan circulates warm air throughout the oven for fast, even baking. Plus, two rack positions for cooking flexibility. Wattage : 1500 Watts
- Digital Controls easy-to-use buttons provide precision control over time, temperature, and function: bake, broil, toast, bagel, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, cookies
- 120-Minute Timer with automatic turns off when the timer runs out, oven dimensions (L x W x H) 22.8 x 13.4 x 15.5 inches
- The expanded toaster oven fits nicely on the countertop, while the curved interior makes room for 12” pizzas and 6 slices of bread.
- Removable Crumb Tray – Keeps counters clean and makes it easy to remove crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the oven.see page 15 for troubleshooting, page 20 for warranty information.Volts:120 Volts
Cooking versatility at the touch of a button! The BLACK+DECKER 6-Slice Stainless Steel Convection Countertop Toaster Oven with Broiler Pan features one-touch functions for a whole range of foods: bagels, pizza, frozen snacks, potatoes, and cookies. Convection technology circulates air within the oven for fast and even results while baking. Plus, the toaster oven includes a broiler pan and an external crumb tray that slides in and out, making cleanup a breeze. When it’s time to eat, trust the #1 brand in toaster ovens**—BLACK+DECKER. Dual position rack place food right under the broiler or make room for large items. High and low oven rack positions provide the versatility to have great results on all foods. Nonstick interior cleanup is fast. Just wipe clean the cooled nonstick surfaces.
5. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
6. BLACK+DECKER EM036AB14 Digital Microwave Oven with Turntable Push-Button Door,Child Safety Lock,1000W,1.4 cu.ft,Stainless Steel
- Pre-programmed buttons for popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, beverage and dinner plate
- 1000 Watts with 10 power settings, clock and kitchen timer, 30 Seconds Express Cooking
- Large LED digital display, easy-to-read control panel, child safety lock, interior light, removable 12.4” glass turntable
- Push-button door release for easy access
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 20.4” x 16.9” x 12.4”, Internal dimensions: 13.82” x 15.98” x 9.80” (W*D*H)
- UL approved. One year limited warranty
This professional-style Black + Decker 1.4 Cubic Foot 1000 Watt Stainless Steel Microwave features 10 power levels, removable glass turntable and a spacious interior. Advanced technology provides even heating and defrosting for great results without overcooking. Optimally cook or reheat six of the most popular food items with the touch of a button. Choose power levels up to 1000 watts. The large LED digital display has a clock function and can also display a countdown timer as well as the cooking time remaining.
7. BREVILLE the Compact Smart Oven, Countertop Electric Toaster Oven BOV650XL
- Smart element IQ: there’s heat, and there’s smart heat. Element IQ Transfers heat intelligently across 4 quartz elements for accurate and stable heat just where and when you want it for perfect results, every time.
- 8 cooking functions: 8 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies and reheat.
- All the room for delicious you’re looking for: 4-Slice Toaster, 12″” Pizza, 6 cup muffin tray, roast chicken and anything else you’ve got for it.
- Backlit easy-read LCD: calculates correct time and temperature, Illuminating Orange during preheating and cooking, and blue once cycle is complete.
- Non-stick cavity coasting: the walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning.
- Capacity: 4-slice toaster oven, 12″ Pizza
The Compact Smart Oven with Element IQ includes most of the features of a larger Smart Oven in a compact, counter space-saving design. From toast for breakfast, open melt for lunch to roasting for dinner, you can use it throughout your day.
8. Panasonic Compact Microwave Oven with 1200 Watts of Cooking Power, Sensor Cooking, Popcorn Button, Quick 30sec and Turbo Defrost – NN-SN67KS – 1.2 cu. ft (Stainless Steel / Silver)
- Microwave cooking made easy space-saving, 1. 2 Cu. Ft. 1200W stainless steel countertop oven with 11 power levels, smart controls and LED, 3 level popcorn button, 13. 4 in. Turntable, easy clean interior, auto and manual controls
- Inverter technology generates a seamless stream of microwave cooking power for evenly heated foods edges to center. Cavity Dimensions (H x W x D)- 9 15/16 x 13 15/16 x 14 3/8 Inches
- Smart cooking settings with Genius sensor automatically adjusts power and times To take the guesswork out of everyday cooking
- includes 16 sensor cook settings
- sensor reheat warms evenly to retain nutrients and texture in leftovers
- Inverter Turbo defrost for all your frozen foods, Turbo defrost accelerates defrosting time to thaw more quickly and thoroughly for more flavorful foods
- 3-Level popcorn button popcorn lovers can choose the optimal popping temperature and time for different microwave bag capacities (3. 2, 2. 7, or 1. 5 ounce ) for Hot, sumptuous snacking
9. Cuisinart TOB-60N1 Toaster Oven Broiler with Convection, Stainless Steel
Cuisinart’s Chef’s Toaster Convection Oven boasts 15 cooking functions and offers special settings for speed convection, sandwiches, and bagels. With 1800 watts, the Oven quickly heats up and the Exact Heat sensor produces precise temperatures and perfect results every time. The roomy easy-clean nonstick interior can hold a 13-inch pizza, 9 slices of bread, a 9″ x 13″ baking pan, or an entire chicken for your family dinner! Even toast is elevated in this Oven, with our Always Even toast control, so everybody gets a slice with the shade they want. Features: 1800 watts of power|0.6-cubic-foot capacity fits a 12″ pizza and 6 slices of toast|Functions: bake broil toast convection bake convection broil and warm|Precise toast shade control|Nonstick interior for easy cleaning|Brushed stainless steel finish|Power On LED indicator|Slide-out crumb tray|Recipe book|Limited 2-year warranty|BPA free*
10. Oster Large Digital Countertop Convection Toaster Oven, 6 Slice, Black/Polished Stainless (TSSTTVMNDG-SHP-2)
- 6-slice convection toaster oven for faster, more even cooking
- Convection technology and a wide temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees F let you cook with the convenience of an oven
- Digital controls with 7 cooking settings and an interior light for easy viewing
- Large interior can accommodate one 12-inch pizza, casseroles, cookies, and even a roast
- oven measures 19.72″ W x 16.29″ D x 11.33″ H, with 31.5-inch cord
- Includes durable baking pan and removable crumb tray for easy cleanup.Watts: 1300W
Precaution:Do not touch hot surfaces. Always use oven mitts when handling hot materials and allow metal parts to cool before cleaning. Allow the unit to cool thoroughly before putting in or taking off parts. Always use the oven handles when moving the unit. Perfect for large families, this countertop oven from Oster comes equipped with convection technology, which means it distributes heat quickly and evenly for thorough cooking and excellent results. The oven provides a large interior that can accommodate a frozen pizza, a whole chicken, a casserole, or even a pan of crescent rolls or chocolate-chip cookies. Two rack positions allow for customizing the space, especially helpful when cooking a tall roast. Furthermore, the sleek, modern-looking unit features a stainless finish frame and a user-friendly manual/digital control panel for convenient operation. Choose from a variety of cooking functions, including Bake, Convection Bake, Broil, Toast, Pizza, Defrost and Warm. Adjust time and temperature using one touch controls. Other highlights include a see-through door that allows for checking on food at a glance, an optional interior light, an easy-to-clean interior, and an external removable crumb tray. A durable baking pan comes included.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Viking French Door Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!