The Best Sub Cooling Thermometer
We spent many hours on research to finding sub cooling thermometer, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best sub cooling thermometer, you should not miss this article. sub cooling thermometer coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 sub cooling thermometer by our suggestions
698 reviews analysed
1. Fieldpiece ST4 Dual Temperature Meter, -58 to 2000F(-50 to 1300C)
2. Proster Digital Thermocouple Temperature Thermometer with Two K-Type Thermocouple Probe Backlight LCD K Type Thermometer Dual Channel for K/J/T/E/R/S/N Type
- 【Support K/J/T/E/R/S/N Type Thermocouples Measurement】Packed with two K-Type thermocouples, this Proster Digital Thermocouple can direct measure the temperature of tested object
- 【Considerable Measuring Range】Can be used to measure the temperature of liquid / vapors and surface temperature of a solid object.Also suitable to be used both in the high temperature fields of blast furnance and cookery and the low temperature measuring for liquefied hydrogen and liquefied nitrogen etc
- 【High Accuracy】K-type Thermocouple Measuring range: -50~300℃
- Accuracy: ±1.5%
- Resolution: 0.1℃/℉＜1000°,1.0℃/℉≥1000°
- 【Functional Design】Data Hold Function
- MAX/ MIN/ AVG Value Measurement
- Auto Power Off
- Double display with LCD Backlight shows T1/T2 and combination of T1 and T2
- 【Wide Applications】Fish tank, pool, furnaces, ceramic, pottery, molten metal etc.
3. Kamtop Digital Thermometer Dual Channel Thermometer with Two K- type Thermocouples Temperature Meter with LCD Backlight for K/ J/ T/ E/ R/ S/ N Thermocouple
- WIDE USE– Can Be Used to Measure Temperature of Liquid, Vapor and Solid Object Such As Fish Tank, Pool, Furnace, Ceramic, Pottery, Molten Metal and so on (Accuracy: +/-0.1%+0.6ºC).
- MULTIFUNCTION– Can Measure Temperature of Two Objects Simultaneously with 2 Modes (T1/T2, T1-T2) and Maximum (MAX), Minimum (MIN) & Average Temperature.
- WIDE MEASURE RANGE– J-type: -210ºC to 1200ºC(-346℉ to 2192℉), K-type: -200ºCto 1372ºC(-328℉ to 2501℉), T-type: -250ºC to 400ºC(-418℉ to752℉), E-type: -150ºC to 1000ºC(-238℉ to1832℉), N-type: -200ºC to 1300ºC(-328℉ to2372℉), R-and-S type: 0ºC to 1767ºC(32℉ to 3212℉)
- PACKAGE– Comes with 3*AAA Batteries and Two K-Type Thermocouples (Also Support Other Thermocouples of J/ T/ E/ R/ S/ N Types).
- CONVENIENT DESIGN– Large LCD Screen with Backlight
- Auto Power OFF
- Data Hold Function.
Packed with two K-Type thermocouples, this professional thermometer can direct measure the temperature of tested object. Also support other types of thermocouples, J/T/E/N/R-type.
Able to measure the temperature of liquid / vapors and surface temperature of a solid object, with a considerable wider measuring range.
Suitable to be used both in the high temperature fields of blast furnace and cookery and the low temperature measuring for liquefied hydrogen and liquefied nitrogen etc.
Applications: Fish tank, pool, furnaces, ceramic, pottery, molten metal etc.
J-type: -210℃ to 1200℃ (-346℉ to 2192℉)
K-type: -200℃ to 1372℃ (-328℉ to 2501℉)
T-type: -250℃ to 400℃ (-418℉ to 752℉)
E-type: -150℃ to 1000℃ (-238℉ to 1832℉
N-type: -200℃ to 1300℃ (-328℉ to 2372℉)
R-and-S type: 0℃ to 1767℃ (32℉ to 3212℉)
Resolution: 0.1℃/℉＜1000℃; 1.0℃/℉≥1000℃
Input: Bi-channel input
Operating temperature: 0℃ ~ 40℃
Storage Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃
Storage Humidity: 20 ~ 90%
Power supply: 3*1.5V AAA Battery (included)
Auto power off without operation: approx. 1 minutes
K-type thermocouple: 2pcs included in the package (Cable length 38.78in / pcs)
K-type Thermocouple Measuring range: -50~300℃(included)
1. Match the + and – polarities of the battery with the battery case. Replace the batteries as soon as the low battery indicator appears. Or it will lead to false reading.
2. Our thermometer approves seven types (J/K/T/E/N/R) thermocouple. Use the proper thermocouples, function and range for your thermometer. Match the + and – polarities of input when plugging the thermocouple.
2* K-type Thermocouple
3* 1.5V AAA Battery
4. Digital 2 k-type Thermocouple Thermometer DM6802 for HVAC, Furnace, Heater
5. Thermocouple Thermometer, RISEPRO 4 Channel K Type Digital Thermometer Thermocouple -200~1372°C/2501°F Sensor HT-9815
6. Digital 2 Channels K-Type Thermometer w/ 4 Thermocouples (Wired & Stainless Steel), -50~1300°C (-58~2372°F) Handheld Desktop High Temperature Kelvin Scale Dual Measurement Meter Sensor
- SET WITH 4 THERMOCOUPLES- 2 Thermocouples with bead-type tips and 2 Extra Stainless Steel Thermocouples
- WIDE MEASUREMENT TEMPERATURE RANGE – Range of the main unit is -50°C ~ 1300°C (-58°F ~ 2372°F)
- Includes 2 thermocouples that can measure from -50 to 400°C (-58 to 752°F). Comes with °C, °F and K temperature modes
- HIGH MOBILITY & EASY OPERATION – Battery-operated, portable and built-in foldable stand and only operate with 6 simple buttons with clear indications, suitable for beginners and professional users. Factory calibrated. Has reset to factory setting
- 2 Temperature display with DIFFERENTIAL TEMPERATURE (T1-T2) – Apart from Max/Min/Average, Data Hold, Auto power-off function, this K-type Thermometer has specially designed a “T1-T2” calculation function that facilitates users to find the difference between 2 samples easily
- PROTECTED BY SILICON RUBBER HOLSTER – The main unit is protected by a removable silicon rubber holster, it protects your device from an accidental drop and extends its life
7. Leaton Digital Thermocouple Thermometer Dual-channel LCD Backlight Temperature Meter Tester for K/J/T/E/R/S/N Great (Batteries included)
8. Amprobe TMD-50 Thermocouple Thermometer K-type
- Portable, dual-input thermometer for reading temperatures from two sources simultaneously, and is used in quality control and HVAC, electrical, industrial, and automotive maintenance
- Accepts K-type thermocouple
- Dual-scale temperature readings range from -328 to 2,498 degrees F (-200 to 1,370 degrees C)
- Dual-input thermocouples for superheat and subcool applications, and cut-out and cut-in temperature measurements, and offset mode compensates for thermocouple error
- Backlit LCD screen with a data hold feature to save temperature readings for later viewing, maximum and minimum temperature with elapsed time, average and relative temperature calculations, and low battery indicator
The Amprobe dual-input thermometer is designed to measure two temperatures simultaneously in a variety HVAC, electrical, industrial, and automotive maintenance applications. The thermocouples support superheat and subcool applications, and cut-out and cut-in temperature measurements. The meter has an offset mode that can be used to compensate for thermocouple error. The meter has a back-lit LCD screen with data hold to save readings for later viewing, and displays minimum and maximum temperature with elapsed time, and average and relative temperature calculations. The device operates on one 9V battery (included), which provides approximately 200 hours of use. The auto-power-off feature turns the meter off after approximately 15 minutes, and can be disabled. A low battery indicator helps prevent false readings.
9. Thermometer 4 Channels K-Type Thermocouple sensor tester with K-Type Metal & Bead Probe Backlight Temperature Instrument -50~1350°C (-58~2462°F) Max/Min/Avg reading Data Log Storage Recording Function
10. Fluke 561 HVAC Pro Infrared Thermometer, -40 to +1022 Degree F Range
- Dual infrared and thermocouple thermometer for noncontact or contact temperature measurement in HVAC/R systems and manufacturing, electrical, and industrial environments
- Measures temperature from 40 to +550 degrees C ( 40 to +1022 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or 1 degree C (+ or 2 degrees F) for the infrared sensor and an accuracy of + or 2 degrees C (+ or 4 degrees F) or 1 percent of the reading, whichever is greater, for Type K thermocouple input
- 12:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Included Type K thermocouple pipe probe wrapped in flexible hook and loop fastener with a 20 inch cable takes contact measurements from 0 to 100 degrees C (32 to 212 degrees F)
- CE mark indicates compliance with applicable EU directives
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Sub Cooling Thermometer for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!