We spent many hours on research to finding propane stove and oven, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best propane stove and oven, you should not miss this article. propane stove and oven coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 propane stove and oven by our suggestions
556 reviews analysed
1. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
2. Stansport Propane Outdoor Camp Oven and 2 Burner Range
- Stainless steel for durability
- Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill
- Oven with double crystal door
- Piezo electronic Ignition
- Top covers designed to avoid spills
- 2 burner range has a maximum of 5,300 BTU’s, Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains, Piezo electronic ignition, Stainless steel for longer durability
- Oven 3,500 BTU’s with a maximum temperature of 480 degrees, Oven features double crystal door for superior security and low outside heat
- 4′ hose, regulator and temperature gauge included
- Size: 12″ X 21″ X 17″, Weight: 30.2 lbs., 1-year warranty against manufacturers defects
- Warning: ALL propane stoves are for outdoor use only
Stansport propane outdoor camp Oven and range is easy to take along to a campsite, tailgate party or backyard event. Constructed of stainless steel for long durability and porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains. The 2-Burner range has a maximum of 5,300 btu’s and the Oven reaches a maximum of 480 degree 3,500 btu’s Piezo electronic ignition. The Oven has double crystal doors for superior security and low outside heat. Top cover is designed to avoid spills. A 4 foot hose with a regulator and Oven temperature gauge is included. There is an attached windshield.
3. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
4. Camp Chef Deluxe Outdoor Camp Oven – Stainless Steel, Insulated Oven Box, Matchless Ignition – Charcoal Gray (COVEND)
- UP TO 400° F – Oven Power: 3,000 BTU and Two 9,000 BTU Brass Range Burners
- BUILT-IN IGNITER – Matchless Ignition and Adjustable Heat Control Dials
- GAS POWERED – Compatible with 1 lb Disposable Propane Bottles and Bulk Tanks with Hose Adapter
- NONSTICK ENAMEL Cooking Surface
- INSULATED, STAINLESS STEEL Oven Box
S’mores over a campfire aren’t your only option when it comes to tasty treats at the campsite. When you bring along our Deluxe Outdoor Oven, the cooking possibilities are endless. This oven unlocks capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Deluxe Outdoor Oven provides you with enough heat to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your fresh cinnamon rolls. It’s perfect for camping, emergency preparedness, tailgating, and more. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400º F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan. With a 1 lb. propane bottle, you can hold a temperature of 350º F for up to 7 hours. Add a camping oven to your collection today. Bring a Deluxe Outdoor Oven on your next adventure for a variety of meals, from fresh cinnamon rolls to bacon and eggs.
5. Flame King YSNHT600 RV Cooktop Stove
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Great for RVs and camping, this lightweight gas drop-in cooktop stove eliminates concerns of weight and space restrictions
- POWERFUL – Two burner sizes feature 7200 BTU oval grate and 5200 circular grate for powerful cooking on the go!
- COVER INCLUDED – Protect your travel stove with included cover. Wind guards keep flame from going out during cooking and cover fits securely for easy storage and travel
- ADJUSTABLE FLAME CONTROL – Convenient knobs adjust to desired flame size for easy cooking wherever you go
- DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS – 18. 5″ x 13″ x 4. 5″ fits counter cut outs 16-1/8″ x 11 5/16″, product weight 14lbs
Add compact, high-efficiency cooking performance to any motorhome, RV, travel trailer, van or camper. The propane gas drop-in 2-burner cooktop from Flame King is both stylish and sturdy, designed for when weight restrictions and tight spaces are a concern. Featuring one 7200 BTU burner with a large, oval grate and one 5200 BTU burner with standard circular grate, you have ample space to cook wherever the road takes you. Adjustable knobs control flame height and included cover protects against wind, ensuring your flame never blows out, and also secures tightly for storage and travel.
6. Omnia Oven. Your oven on the stove top. Ideal solution for boat oven, camp oven, and RV oven. Also known as a wonder pot.
- Bake pizza, brownies, cakes, breads, casseroles and more on the stove top!
- Designed to bake on any type of burner – gas, electric, kerosene, or camp stove – or even on a grill.
- Food has same texture as when baked in a conventional oven.
- Steam vents in lid ensure that breads and cakes aren’t soggy.
- Holds as much as an 8” square baking pan or 2.1 quarts.
“Smaller, lighter, easier to use, and better results than any other method of baking without a conventional oven.” – Carolyn Shearlock, author of The Boat Galley Cookbook
Omnia is the oven on the stove top. You can use Omnia on a gas stove, alcohol stove, electric stove, or electric hotplate. Omnia Oven solves your baking problems with an incredibly light one pound compact solution. Space and weight are at a premium whether you are a camper, boater, or RVer. Other alternatives require more energy and space than Omnia. There is nothing to install and it’s a lot cheaper than buying a conventional oven.
Almost every dish you can bake or prepare in an oven can be easily made using Omnia. Try your favorite recipes or one of the many recipes in Omnia’s free cookbook.
How It Works: Omnia is an aluminum baking pan and lid with a treated steel base plate. The burner directly heats the steel base plate, which in turn heats the air trapped between the base and the baking pan.The burner also heats air that goes up the center of the baking pan and the lid serves to distribute that hot air over the top of the food.Thus, there’s hot air both under and above the baking pan — and in the center.A few air holes in the lid allow steam to escape so that foods bake rather than steam.Your dishes won’t be soggy as happens if you try to bake in a Dutch oven or pressure cooker.
7. Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
8. Magma Products, Marine Kettle 3, Combination Stove & Gas Grill, Propane Portable Oven
- Patented design utilizes both radiant and convection cooking, the hottest temperatures with the least amount of fuel
- fast and efficient
- Perfectly balanced hinged lid will not slam shut has “stay cool” cast 18-9 stainless steel handle with air cooled supports
- Swiveling, windproof turbo venturi tube and control valve / regulator, virtually eliminates blowouts, places fuel and valve where it is convenient for safe and easy canister exchanges
- Heavy-duty stainless steel inner safety shell keeps outer shell cooler for safety, guards against discoloration and adds years of life to the grill
- Burner and hi-tech radiant plate and dome heat distribution design
- less flare ups, longer grill life and perfect even heat distribution as a grill or direct open flame cooking as a stove
Marine Kettle 3 Gas Grill – Party Size – 17″Enhance your grilling experience with Magma’s redesigned Marine Kettle 3 Combination Stove and Gas Grill. This versatile, portable grill includes features that are both useful and user friendly. Incorporated with a waterproof electronic ignition system, powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery (included), which lights first time, every time, and a newly redesigned Heavy-Duty inner safety shell that keeps the outside of the grill cooler, guards against discoloration, while adding years of life to the grill. And the mirror polished, 18-9 marine-grade stainless exterior finish provides superior corrosion resistance, in even the harshest environments. Dependable, even in a stiff breeze, due to a virtual blow-out proof turbo venturi tube design, heat distribution system and burner, which directs more heat to the cooking surface. While the style swiveling control valve / regulator, which greatly increases grilling performance, is designed to connect to 1lb. disposable propane fuel canisters and allows for quick, safe canister exchanges. Grill can also be easily adapted to any existing on-board LPG (propane) or CNG (natural gas) fuel system. Additional features include a balanced hinged lid that won’t slam shut as the boat rolls, polished, 18-9 Stainless Steel “Stay Cool” handle with air cooled supports, and indexing cast Stainless Steel L-bracket and clamp assembly to provide easier, more positive le
9. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Propane Stove And Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!