Finding your suitable readers for propane camp oven/stove is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for propane camp oven/stove including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
861 reviews analysed
1. Stansport Propane Outdoor Camp Oven and 2 Burner Range
- Stainless steel for durability
- Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill
- Oven with double crystal door
- Piezo electronic Ignition
- Top covers designed to avoid spills
- 2 burner range has a maximum of 5,300 BTU’s, Porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains, Piezo electronic ignition, Stainless steel for longer durability
- Oven 3,500 BTU’s with a maximum temperature of 480 degrees, Oven features double crystal door for superior security and low outside heat
- 4′ hose, regulator and temperature gauge included
- Size: 12″ X 21″ X 17″, Weight: 30.2 lbs., 1-year warranty against manufacturers defects
- Warning: ALL propane stoves are for outdoor use only
Stansport propane outdoor camp Oven and range is easy to take along to a campsite, tailgate party or backyard event. Constructed of stainless steel for long durability and porcelain enameled top cover, burners and grill resist stains. The 2-Burner range has a maximum of 5,300 btu’s and the Oven reaches a maximum of 480 degree 3,500 btu’s Piezo electronic ignition. The Oven has double crystal doors for superior security and low outside heat. Top cover is designed to avoid spills. A 4 foot hose with a regulator and Oven temperature gauge is included. There is an attached windshield.
2. Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
3. Camp Chef Deluxe Outdoor Camp Oven – Stainless Steel, Insulated Oven Box, Matchless Ignition – Charcoal Gray (COVEND)
- UP TO 400° F – Oven Power: 3,000 BTU and Two 9,000 BTU Brass Range Burners
- BUILT-IN IGNITER – Matchless Ignition and Adjustable Heat Control Dials
- GAS POWERED – Compatible with 1 lb Disposable Propane Bottles and Bulk Tanks with Hose Adapter
- NONSTICK ENAMEL Cooking Surface
- INSULATED, STAINLESS STEEL Oven Box
S’mores over a campfire aren’t your only option when it comes to tasty treats at the campsite. When you bring along our Deluxe Outdoor Oven, the cooking possibilities are endless. This oven unlocks capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Deluxe Outdoor Oven provides you with enough heat to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your fresh cinnamon rolls. It’s perfect for camping, emergency preparedness, tailgating, and more. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400º F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan. With a 1 lb. propane bottle, you can hold a temperature of 350º F for up to 7 hours. Add a camping oven to your collection today. Bring a Deluxe Outdoor Oven on your next adventure for a variety of meals, from fresh cinnamon rolls to bacon and eggs.
4. Camp Chef Outdoor Oven with Carry Bag and Bulk Tank Hose
S’mores over a campfire aren’t your only option when it comes to tasty treats at the campsite. When you bring along our Outdoor Oven, the cooking possibilities are endless. This oven unlocks capabilities of a home oven and range. Designed to be both portable and versatile, the Outdoor Oven provides you with enough heat to cook anything from a breakfast skillet to your fresh cinnamon rolls. It’s perfect for camping, emergency preparedness, tailgating, and more. The oven can reach temperatures up to 400º F and will easily fit a 9 x 13 pan. With a 1 lb. propane bottle, you can hold a temperature of 350º F for up to 7 hours. Add a camping oven to your collection today.
5. Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, Coleman Green – 2000020931
- Portable single-burner propane stove ideal for cooking at campsites, picnics, and more
- Fits up to a 12-inch pan and offers 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power
- Pressure-control technology delivers consistent heat in outdoor conditions
- Runs up to 3 hours on high on a 16.4-ounce propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
A handy cooking companion for camping and outdoor adventures, the Coleman PowerPack Propane Stove, Single Burner, combines performance with an ultra-portable design. This camping stove fits a large 12-inch pan on its steady base and pot support system. The portable stove comes equipped with an adjustable burner that lets you precisely control the cooking temperature and lasts up to 3 hours on high on one 16.4 oz. propane cylinder (sold separately). PerfectFlow pressure-control technology delivers steady heat output while cooking, and PerfectHeat technology promotes efficient fuel usage. When mealtime is over, the durable chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning. Perfect for camping, backpacking, and other outdoor occasions, this compact camp stove is designed to produce up to 7,500 total BTUs of cooking power from a single 3-inch burner, giving you the ability to prepare a wide range of hot foods at the campsite.
The Coleman 5453A700 Powerpack Single-burner Low-profile Propane Stove is pretty much as easy as it gets. The Powerpack’s fully adjustable flame lets you boil water or simmer chili, while the PerfectFlow system of pressure-regulated propane provides consistent cooking performance (without flaring or flickering) by producing a steady fuel stream, even in cold weather, high altitudes, or when fuel is low.
This Coleman stove is constructed of an aluminized-steel cooktop and removable, nickel-chrome grates so you spend your time on the trail instead of on cleanup duty. The large 3.25-inch, 7,500 BTU burner is to the side of the propane cylinder in a low-profile fashion that ensures this burner will always be one of Coleman’s easiest and best.
Limited lifetime warranty
6. Camp Chef Deluxe Outdoor Camp Oven Carry Bag
Slide your Oven into the Outdoor Camp Oven Bag and keep it nice and safe for the drive down to Moab. You spent a pretty penny on that cooker, so treat it to this tough, lightly padded storage bag. A weather-resistant liner keeps water from creeping in and doing damage when you’re out in the wild.
7. Outbound Camping Stove | Portable Propane Gas Stove 2 Burners | Perfect Camp Stove for Backpacking, Camping, Fishing, and Outdoor Cooking
- DURABLE CHROME PLATED STEEL: Our double burner propane stove is made from steel that can withstand high temperatures and weight, also includes a stainless-steel drip tray making it ideal for campsite cooking
- COMPACT, PORTABLE, COLLAPSIBLE: The portable design of our camping stove is perfect for camping. Folds down into a case with handle for extremely easy storing, carrying, and travel. Dimensions are as follows: 18.5″ L x 11″ W x 3.5″ H – The cooking surface is: 15″ L x 9.5″ W
- STURDY DESIGN WITH WIND BLOCK PANELS: The wind block panels shield burners from wind, and the sturdy steel design can easily handle extreme outdoor conditions. Comes with propane attachment
- ADJUSTABLE BURNER: 2 Adjustable control valves give you precise temperature control for 2 temperature zones. Offering up to 20,000 BTUs both sides heat up quickly and efficiently and supply even heat distribution
- 100% RISK FREE WARRANTY: 1-year limited warranty, so you can feel secure and confident in your purchase. You can count on us and our amazing customer service team to take care of you, and to get you back outdoors and Outbound
8. Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
9. Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Propane Camp Ovenstove for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!