Top 9 Physical Therapy Cooling Pads
We spent many hours on research to finding physical therapy cooling pads, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best physical therapy cooling pads, you should not miss this article. physical therapy cooling pads coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 physical therapy cooling pads by our suggestions
731 reviews analysed
1. Pain Relief Flexible Ice Pack for Injuries by TheraPAQ | Hot & Cold Therapy Reusable Gel Pack/Heat Wrap – Great for Back, Waist, Shoulder, Neck, Ankle, Knee and Hip (Large Pack:14" X 6")
- ☑️ ESSENTIAL – Reuseable Hot & Cold Gel Pack with adjustable extra long belt for all body parts. A first aid essential for home, ideal for sports injuries, swelling, muscle pains, post surgery, body aches, recovery after knee replacement, arthritis treatment, joint pain relief and more!
- ☑️ REUSABLE – Can be used for BOTH warm and cold compression. The gel pack is reuseable and can be freezable while still remaining soft or heated in the microwave. Serves as an ice pack or heating pad. Perfect for any body part: Knee, Arm, Thigh, Leg, Foot, Lumbar, Cervical, Upper and Lower Back, Shoulder, Rotator Cuff, Neck, Calves, Shins, Hips and more
- ☑️ FAST RELIEF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE – Keep one handy in your fridge for a first aid icing emergency or your everyday comfort from pain. Just strap on and get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away. Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cooling or heat relief for aches and pains
- ☑️ TRUSTED – Recommended by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors. TheraPAQ has a non-toxic gel contained in a leak-proof blue plastic pac with elastic hook-and-loop straps (gel pack size: 14″ x 6″)
- ☑️ ORDER NOW WITH PEACE OF MIND knowing that we have a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO CATCHES! We stand above and beyond for our customers. If you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price – anytime! ☑️ IDEAL GIFT for Black Friday Deals, Cyber Monday, Prime Deal Day, Easter or Christmas
Flexible Ice Pack with Strap : TheraPAQ
A must-have for alleviating pain and injury recovery.
Don’t settle for a smaller or lighter gel pack or a hot water bottle.
Grab a TheraPAQ – The only hot & cold pack with a strap wide and long enough to comfortably and securely wrap around your waist, or any body part.
✓Great for lower back pains, stomach aches, stiff neck and shoulder
✓Recommended by physiotherapists and chiropractors for post-surgery of hip replacement, shoulder and knee recovery
✓Also suitable for Ankles and Calves, Shins, Arms, Wrist and Elbows
✓Keep mobile while strap provides relief
✓Remains flexible even when frozen
COLD USE INSTRUCTIONS
Cold therapy is recommended for the first 48 hours following the injury.
✓Store the gel pack in the freezer for at least 2 hours
HOT USE INSTRUCTIONS
Hot therapy should not be used until 48 hours after the injury.
Hot Water Heating
✓ Immerse pack in the hot water for approximately 10 minutes
✓ Heat at full power for 30 seconds
✓With TheraPAQ, you’re taking on absolutely no risk. Nothing can beat our unconditional money-back guarantee.
✓If you’re not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we’ll refund 100% of your purchase price – anytime!
Click The Yellow Add To Cart Button At The Top Of This Page And Get Relief To Your Pains
**To see our other GREAT OFFERS, click the ‘Thera Health Brands’ link under the item price above and on the follow page click ‘Thera Health Brands Storefront’.**
2. Cold Therapy Gel Pack – Large 13×21.5” Ice Pack for Back, Knee, Legs, and Shoulders – Cold Ice Gel Pack Reduces Pain and Swelling from Injury and Surgery – Blue Cold Compress Pack by Rester’s Choice
- RELIEVE PAIN EASILY – Lessen your pain without mess and hassle! This cold pack reduces your aches and swelling without any ointments or pills. Whether you have back pain from biking, or you’re sore swelling from surgery, the Rester’s Choice gel ice bag is here to help.
- COMFORTABLY COLD – After a couple hours in the freezer, the ice pack for injuries gets super cold! In fact, it gets so frosty, we recommend placing a cloth between your skin and the back and knee ice pack for the most relief and comfortable use.
- COVERAGE WHERE YOU NEED IT – Leave no pain un-iced! Your 13×21.5″ shoulder ice pack is extra-large to cover your injuries and pain without leaving spots untouched. It’s the perfect size for fitting in your freezer (thanks to its malleable gel) and using on large areas like the back for pain relief.
- FLEXIBLE WHEN FROZEN – Morph the cold packs into the shape you need even after they’ve been frozen! Our cold packs for injuries stay pliable so you can place them around your knee, shoulder, and neck.
- THE RESTER’S CHOICE PROMISE – Guaranteed to last a lifetime, the ice bags for injuries lessen your limps, better your back, and alleviate your aches forever! Conveniently store in fridge, freeezer, or backpack for on the go pain relief for years to come.
3. Tempthera Reusable Hot and Cold Gel Packs for Therapy, Wrap for Pain Relief (Back, Shoulder, Neck, Arm, Leg) – 22 x 13 Inch (Large Size) – 1 Count – Blue
- Microwave for heat, or place in Freezer for Ice Cold therapy treatment
- Easy to use as a cold pack for immediate swelling relief, or as a heat pack for tension relief
- Signature design keeps gel distributed throughout the entire pack as it forms to your body to provide full coverage around desired area
- Latex-free nylon packs provide a safe and gentle way to address muscle pain
- Polyester edging is smooth and leak-resistant for optimal comfort and security
TempThera™ reusable hot & cold packs are versatile for immediate hot or cold therapy, or a combination of the two. Our unique design hugs your body to safely and easily address injuries at home. Cold pack therapy is commonly used to help provide relief for muscle and joint pain by reducing blood flow to areas with inflammation or swelling. Hot and cold packs for injuries can be used to help reduce pain and to help promote recovery after rigorous physical activity.
While cold pack therapy can help reduce blood flow to inflamed areas, hot pack therapy is commonly used to help provide relief for muscle and joint pain by promoting blood flow to areas with sore muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Hot and cold packs for therapy microwave can be used to relax tight or stiff muscles and to help promote increased range of motion. Refer to detailed instructions on box for usage.
Due to shifting while product is shipping the gel may not be evenly distributed in the cells. If this occurs then gently squeeze the fuller cells with your hands, to knead the gel into the compartments that are less full. This will result in a more uniform gel distribution.
Hot and cold gel packs for therapy come in three different sizes:
- Medium – this size is for general usage on more focused areas for hot and cold therapy relief
- Large – this size is for large coverage, highly recommended for small to medium size back area, and good wrapping coverage for most body parts
- Extra Large – this size is for huge coverage, easily covers back or shoulders and wraps around large sections of the body for maximum comfort
Our Hot and Cold Packs for Therapy aid your healing process while making you feel good at the same time. Multiple sizes are provided for a more personal fit, with a latex-free pack creating a gentle way to address muscle pain or other injuries.
4. Back Pain Cold Ice Pack Therapy for Sciatic Nerve Pain Relief Degenerative Disc Disease Coccyx Tailbone Pain Reusable Gel Flexible Medical Grade Large Oversized
- THERAPY ICE PACK – Spinal therapists recommend using cold packs for therapy is the best way to reduce inflammation.
- FLEXIBLE – Gel back pain cushion remains flexible after freezing to conform to the shape of your back.
- MEDICAL GRADE – Immediately feel the difference of the Med-X perfectly weighted gel back pad for mild pressure on inflamed areas.
- TREATS MULTIPLE CONDITIONS – Cold pack for use with sciatic nerve pain , degenerative disc disease , tailbone , coccyx pain.
- GUARANTEE – We want you to love this. If you are not 100% satisfied , simply return it (even used) for a 100% refund. You have no risk, add one to your cart now.
5. Chattanooga ColPac – Reusable Gel Ice Pack – Oversize Large Ice Pack – 11 in x 21 in (28 cm x 53 cm) – Cold Therapy – Knee, Arm, Elbow, Shoulder, Back – Aches, Swelling, Bruises, Sprains, Inflammation
- Patented design of the Chattanooga ColPac gently delivers soothing cold therapy and stays pliable during treatment
- Provides instant pain relief to treat fever, bruises, sprains, strains, and helps to manage swelling
- Each cold therapy pack is latex-free and is filled with non-toxic silica gel, so it’s safe for all ages to use
- Simply apply immediately after an injury to control the inflammation of soft tissue
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief
- The Culpa is most serviceable when kept in a freezer set at 12° F (-11°C)
Simply apply immediately after an injury to control the inflammation of soft tissue; Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing relief
6. Chattanooga ColPac – Black Polyurethane – Oversize – 12.5 in x 18.5 in
- Designed especially for heavy clinic use in cold therapy, choose from seven blue vinyl sizes and four black polyurethane sizes, to ensure effective cold therapy for any body area or shape
- ColPac provides effective relief of pain from cold therapy
- ColPacs filled with non-toxic silica gel that will remain pliable throughout treatment
- Delivers up to 30 minutes of cold therapy soothing relief from acute pain, swelling and fever
- One year warranty
Designed especially for heavy clinic use in cold therapy, choose from seven blue vinyl sizes and four black polyurethane sizes, to ensure effective cold therapy for any body area or shape. ColPac provides effective relief of pain from cold therapy. ColPacs filled with non-toxic silica gel that will remain pliable throughout treatment. Delivers up to 30 minutes of cold therapy soothing relief from acute pain, swelling and fever. All ColPaCs latex Free. One year warranty. ColPaC black polyurethane oversize measures 18-1/2″ length by 12-1/2″ width.
7. FlexiKold Gel Cold Pack (Oversize: 13" x 21.5") – A6302-COLD – (X-Large)
- 4 SIZES: Standard, Oversize, Half size, & Neck Contour
- COLDER FOR LONGER: Proprietary gel stays colder for Longer than competing products that use inferior bentonite formulations.
- MORE FLEXIBLE: The Most Flexible Cold Pack available due to a professional-grade gel interior that remains pliable when frozen, which provides better contact by conforming to any part of the body.
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL’S CHOICE: Used by thousands of Physical Therapists and other healthcare professionals to relieve acute & chronic pain, muscle pain, arthritis, menopause, inflammation, and swelling, and aid injury recovery.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Double sealed to prevent leaking
- with extra thick nylon exterior that will not crack like vinyl exteriors. Washable and reusable.
8. Neck Cold Pack – Reusable Therapeutic Ice Packs – Physical Therapy Gel Wraps for Necks & Shoulders – Flexible Pain Wrap
- SOOTHES NECK AND SHOULDER INJURIES: Our high quality icepacks are the right medicine for icing a variety of neck, shoulder, knee, hip, rotator cuff, elbow, wrist, ankle & lower back injuries. Effective relief for migraine headaches & arthritis pain.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR CERVICAL DISCOMFORT: This thermal pad has the ideal contour to target cervical and other neck pain. It can flex to provide comfort during use, and functions as a soft neck collar enabling rest & relaxation after injury or surgery.
- LONGLASTING RELIEF: This home medical device goes in the freezer or microwave to give up to 30 minutes of cold or hot relief for injuries large and small. Works as a cold compress or when heat-activated gives relaxing warmth to loosen stiff muscles.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE: We make these smart cooling pads from the best vinyl, so you can count on being able to use it over and over again. It’s like having the advantage of professional quality therapy right at home. Don’t settle for disposable packs!
- MADE FROM 100% NON-TOXIC VINYL: Apply our premium quality cold pack without worrying about the harmful chemicals in BPA, BPS or phthalate-laden plastics. They’re also latex-free, so those with latex allergies can use them without fearing a reaction.
9. Arctic Flex Neck Ice Pack – Cold Compress Shoulder Therapy Wrap – Cool Reusable Medical Freezer Gel Pad for Swelling, Injuries, Headache, Cooler – Flexible Hot Microwaveable Heat – Men, Women (1 Pack)
- LONG LASTING SOOTHING RELIEF: Generously sized, the contoured neck gel pack provides 30 minutes of ice therapy for targeted pain relief. Relaxes and soothes sore muscles, bruises, sprains, and also reduces arthritis pain, and inflammation. Great for muscle aches, neck pain, shoulder pain, headaches and sports injuries.
- FLEXIBLE CONTOURED DESIGN: Contoured neck pack remains flexible when frozen to lay flush against the neck and shoulders for targeted cold therapy. Safe for sensitive skin, the pack is constructed with soft, latex-free vinyl that is filled with a non-toxic silica gel. It is recommended that a hand towel or layer of clothing rest between the skin and the cold pack as a protective barrier.
- VERSATILE HOT OR COLD PACK: Easily warm or cool the Arctic Flex gel pack for customizable hot or cold therapy. Store the pack in the freezer for two hours or more. The gel wrap can also be heated in a microwave or a similar manner for effective heat therapy.
- DURABLE AND REUSABLE: Soft, yet durable, the contoured cold pack is constructed with a strong vinyl that is tear and split-resistant. Each seam is sealed to prevent leaks for extensive reusability.
- VIVE GUARANTEE: 60 day guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Physical Therapy Cooling Pads for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!