780 reviews analysed
1. Atomos Ninja V 5" 4K HDMI Recording Monitor with Deluxe Accessory Bundle – Includes: 2X Extended Life NP-F975 Batteries with Charger; Micro, Mini, Standard HDMI Cables; Action Grip Stabilizer & More
The Atomos Ninja V 5″ 4K HDMI Recording Monitor is a 5″ on-camera monitor/recorder that records and plays back DCI 4K, UHD 4K, and HD video from purpose-built mini-SSDs. It features a 10-bit FRC IPS screen with a brightness of 1000 cd/m², which makes it suitable for use in both exterior and interior conditions. The AtomHDR display technology allows you to accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out looking images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. The monitor supports popular log formats from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, ARRI, RED, and JVC cameras. The settings only affect viewing, with recorded video remaining unaltered.
Built to withstand the rigors of production, the Ninja V features an aluminum chassis and powers from a single L-series battery. Additional features include a variety of onscreen exposure analysis, framing, and focus assist tools, as well as anamorphic de-squeeze. A power supply and SSD Caddy are included with the unit.
*Color of Gripster Tripod May Change Based on Availability*
2. Atomos ATOMCAD112 Master Caddy II Hard Drive Case (5 Pack)
Master Caddy II Hard Drive Case (HDD / SSD) for all Atomos recorders including Atomos Shogun.
3. Atomos Ninja V 5" Touchscreen Recording Monitor, 1980×1080, 4K HDMI Input – Bundle with 2 Pack Green Extreme NP-F970 Battery Pack, Dual Charger
A stealthy, 5″, 4Kp60 10bit HDR daylight viewable 1000nit portable monitor/recorder. Perfect for Mirrorless, DSLRs and Gaming. Record like a Ninja! Record up to 4Kp60 10-bit HDR video direct from your camera’s sensor, over HDMI 2.0. Store edit-ready ProRes or DNxHR on affordable SSD drives and bypass your cameras internal compression and record time limits. A tiny 1TB AtomX SSDmini will give you 2.5 hrs of 4K recording. The SSD… made Mini! The new AtomX SSDmini is a little over 1/4 inch tall and 3″ long. It is also 20% shorter than traditional SSDs, yet keeps the standard SATA III connector. It is backward compatible with previous Atomos drives by adding a clever extension handle. These tiny, slimline SSDs are a true innovation and our close drive partners Angelbird, G-technology and Sony are all making custom versions for your Ninja! Small Monitor made perfect The stunningly bright 5.2″ 10-bit HDR monitor has an astounding 1,000 nits of output. It’s a sleek 1″ (2.5cm) aluminum body, is crafted for maximum durability, weighs in at just 11oz and attaches to any camera rig easily. HDR/SDR perfection every time The Ninja screen displays a stunning 10+ stops of dynamic range in realtime from Log/ PQ/HLG signals. Clearly see your images in daylight on the near edge-to-edge anti-reflection screen. The display can be calibrated for perfect color accuracy every time, with playout to HDR or SDR TV sets
4. G-Technology 1TB Atomos Master Caddy 4K HD – Hard Drive for Atomos video workflows – 0G05221
- Integration with G Technology’s modular Evolution Series ecosystem
- Guaranteed compatibility with Atomos Recorders
- Cable free simplicity from Atomos recorder to post production
- Ideal for 4K, HDR, HD and other demanding content formats
- Optimized for fast drive transfers transfer rates up to 136 MB/s ( Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.)
- Ready to use, no assembly required, formatted for Mac
Streamline your Atomos video workflows with the Atomos Master Caddy by G Technology. High performance hard drive and SSD options deliver transfer rates up to 500MB/s, ideal for 4K, HDR and other demanding content formats. The Atomos Master Caddy by G Technology works with any Atomos Master Caddy compatible recorder. Use it with the ev Series Reader Atomos Master Caddy Edition for fast content transfers and backup. | *As used for transfer rates, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
5. Samsung 860 QVO 1TB Solid State Drive (MZ-76Q1T0) V-NAND, SATA 6Gb/s, Quality and Value Optimized SSD
6. Samsung 860 EVO 1TB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD (MZ-76E1T0B/AM)
- Powered by Samsung V-NAND Technology. Optimized Performance for Everyday Computing
- Enhanced Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s respectively.Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ℃
- Ideal for mainstream PCs and laptops for personal, gaming and business use and controller is samsung MJX controller
- Hardware/Software Compatibility: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX, and Linux
- Included Contents: 2.5″ (7mm) SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD &
- User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included). 5-Year Warranty
7. SanDisk SSD PLUS 2TB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5″/7mm, Up to 545 MB/s – SDSSDA-2T00-G26
- Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response (As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores.)
- Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads
- The perfect balance of performance and reliability
- Read or write speeds of up to 545MB/s/450MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.)
- Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer (Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5gRMS, 10-2000 HZ/4.9 gRMS, 7-800 HZ), Temperature (from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius))
- 3-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Order with your Alexa enabled device. Just ask Alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD
SanDisk, a pioneer in solid state storage technologies and the brand pros trust, delivers improved speed and performance with the SanDisk SSD Plus. With sequential read speeds of up to up to 545MB/s 2TB; 535MB/s 480GB, 960GB and 1TB; 530MB/s 120GB 240GB; 530MB/s 120GB and 240GB, this solid state drive performs faster than a typical hard disk drive(1). You’ll appreciate faster startups, shutdowns, data transfers, and application response times than with a hard disk drive(1). The SanDisk SSD Plus also offers quiet, reliable performance, and dashboard(4) status monitoring for your favorite media applications. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (1)As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores. (2)Visit the official SanDisk website for warranty details. (3)Shock resistant (up to 1500G) and vibration resistant (5Grms, 10-2000 Hz/4.9 grams, 7-800 Hz), temperature (from 0 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius) (4)Download required from SanDisk SSD Dashboard Support Information site. Limit one time use per system.
8. SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 4TB Internal SSD – SATA III 6 GB/S, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/S – SDSSDH3-4T00-G25
- Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics
- Ultra-fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s
- sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s (Based on internal testing
- performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1,000,000 bytes.)
- 3D NAND provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power
- nCache 2.0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds.Operating temperature:0°C to 70°C
- Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty or 600TBW, whichever is sooner [US 4TB] (See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.)
- Order with your Alexa enabled device. Just ask “Alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD.”
Get accelerated performance for better gaming and pro-level multitasking with graphics-intensive apps. Powered by 3D NAND technology, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD delivers enhanced endurance and reliability, blazing sequential read speeds of up to 560MB/s [550MB/s: 250GB only] and sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/S2 [525MB/s: 250GB only] for no-wait boot-up, shorter application load times, and quicker data transfers). in addition to cooler, quieter computing, the SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD includes proven shock- and vibration-resistance to protect your drive. From the company that invented the solid state technology that makes SSDs possible, The SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD catapults your performance to new levels. | (1)1 gigabyte (GB) = 1, 000, 000, 000 bytes. 1 terabyte (TB) = 1, 000, 000, 000, 000 bytes. Actual user storage Less. | (2)based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive Capacity, host device, OS and application. 1 megabyte (MB) = 1, 000, 000 bytes. | (3)as compared to 7200 RPM SATA 2.5” hard drive. Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark vantage scores. | (4)see official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region. | (download and installation required. See official SanDisk website for more download Details.
9. Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop Blender with 1200-Watt Auto-iQ Base, 72-Ounce Pitcher, and 18, 24, and 32-Ounce Cups with Spout Lids (BL642)
- Auto-iQ Technology features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required!
- XL 72 oz. Total Crushing Blender pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor Blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds for maximum nutrient &
- vitamin extraction
- Small, Regular, and Jumbo Multi-Serve Nutri Ninja Cups with Sip &
- Seal Lids for nutrient-rich Super Juices on-the-go
- 1200 Watts/2 HP of Professional Performance Power
10. Silicon Power 1TB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm (0.28") Internal Solid State Drive (SP001TBSS3A55S25)
- 3D NAND flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds
- Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. The advanced SLC Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan
- 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks.
- Supports TRIM command, Garbage Collection technology, RAID, and ECC (Error Checking & Correction) to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability.
- 3-year limited warranty. (Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ninja V Caddy Ii for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!