Nowadays, there are so many products of long retangular dutch oven in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for long retangular dutch oven in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings long retangular dutch oven which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
617 reviews analysed
1. Lodge EC6D50 Cast Iron Enameled Dutch Oven, 6 Qt, Desert Sage
- 6 quart enameled Dutch oven, Desert Sage. A flawless pairing of form and function that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Dutch oven is an enameled cast iron classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals.
- What is porcelain enamel on cast iron? It is actually glass that becomes bonded to the cast iron at high temperatures. A particulate of glass, called frit, is applied to the cast iron vessel and then baked at temperatures between 1200 and 1400° F. The glass frit melts and fuses to the cast iron, forming a bond. Porcelain enamel on cast iron is heat tolerant and impervious to water and other consumables.
- Make every meal a Memory. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- Family-owned. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge Family founded the company In 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, Their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
A flawless pairing of form and function, The Lodge enameled cast iron Dutch Oven is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. For a large family, or when company visits, The 6 quart Capacity is perfect for braised meats or scrumptious stews. Broil, braise, bake or roast in the oven up to 500-degrees F. Sauté, simmer, or fry on any stovetop – including induction cooktops. Cast iron is unparalleled in heat retention and even heating. The smooth glass surface wont’ React to ingredients; rims are black matte enamel with the cooking surface off-white enamel and a stainless steel knob. Hand wash recommended.
2. Lodge 7 Quart Oval Enameled Dutch Oven. Classic Red Enamel Cast Iron Dutch Oven (Red)
A flawless pairing of form and function, the Lodge Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic way to both prepare and serve memorable meals. This 7-quart enamel Dutch oven is great for cooking, marinating, refrigeration and freezing. The color porcelain enamel on cast iron can be used on gas, electric, induction cooktops, as well as in the oven. The cookware is cast from molten iron in individual sand molds then coated with multiple porcelain layers. The porcelain surface eliminates the need to season cast iron creating a smooth, hard surface that is easy to clean while maintaining superior heat distribution and heat retention. Better heat retention will actually reduce the amount of energy needed for cooking so it saves money. Tightly fitting lid seals in moisture. Stainless steel knob is oven safe to 500-Degree Fahrenheit. Not recommended for use on outdoor grills or over open outdoor flames. Not for use in microwaves. The black rim on the pot is matte enamel, not exposed cast iron. Although dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s original appearance.
3. Overmont Dutch Oven Cast Iron Casserole Pot 5 QT Dual Function Lid Griddle Skillet Pre Seasoned with Handle Covers Stand for Camping Home Cooking BBQ Baking
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Double Dutch oven. Overmont Cast Iron Double Dutch Oven works overtime. Featuring a lid that easily converts to a skillet. The domed cover is great for roasts and non-knead bread recipes, too. Conducts heat evenly and efficiently â€” just like cast iron should. Measures 11x11x6.7â€ with lid.
- PRE-SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Overmont seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- STURDY, COMFORTABLE HANDLES – We know cookware can get heavy when itâ€s filled with your grandmaâ€s secret recipes. Thatâ€s why we designed two comfortable handles into both the cast iron pot and lid to help you transport your family traditions smoothly and safely. We also throw in 2 silicone handle covers as the pot can get very hot after cooking. You can even serve dinner directly from the lid.
- VERSATILE, SUPERIOR COOKING – This double cast iron set works everywhere you go â€“ it can be used both on the stove and in the oven, and can withstand temperatures well above what is considered safe for non-stick pans. Overmont double Dutch ovens also come with a stand which allows you to cook outdoors.
- HOW TO CAREï¼šOnce you are done cooking on Overmont Dutch oven, cleanup is pretty easy. Make sure to dry it completely after clean. While the pot is still warm, lightly oil the inside of the pan with your oil of choice. Again, a super thin coat is all you need. Use a cloth or paper towel to rub off any excess. Overmont dedicated to provide the best sporting experiences for the new generation outdoor sports enthusiasts. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any issue.
4. Uno Casa Enameled Cast Iron Skillet – Casserole Dish with Lid – 3.7 Quart Enamel Cookware Pot
- ???? BLACK MATTE ENAMEL INTERIOR – The high-quality enameled interior makes it easy to clean. Oils from cooking naturally penetrate its pores, creating a smooth, natural, non-stick surface. No need to season! This makes it ideal for slow cooking tender meats and casseroles
- ???? RAINFALL EFFECT IMPROVES TASTE – The self-basting spikes underneath the lid allow for continuous moisture retention. All of the seasonings released by your food condense in droplets and rain back down the inside of the dish, infusing juicy meats and finely cooked vegetables with unique flavors every time
- ???? WIDENED HANDLES – The widened, oversized loop handles allow for a better grip and even weight distribution when the dish is full. Plus, the bonus silicone holders protect your hands from heat
- ???? CHIP RESISTANT – The enameled red ceramic exterior finish is not only beautiful, it’s also completely chip resistant and highly durable, complete with a stainless steel knob. Unlike regular cast iron, it will not rust or discolor with time, use, or water
- ???? ALL HEAT SOURCES – The smooth ceramic bottom allows for safe usage on virtually any heat source – including but not limited to glass, induction, and convection – without any damage to the enamel or matte interior
5. Lodge 5 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-Seasoned Pot with Lid and Dual Loop Handle
- 5 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven. A classic cooker that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals. Pre-seasoned and ready to go.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron 5-Quart Dutch Oven is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. The Dutch Oven holds a heap of chili, chicken and rice, or fruit cobbler. This model features a flat-bottom and sits on the stovetop burner or coven, with a domed lid that sends moisture back into the pot. Loop handles aid in carrying with oven mitts. Cast-iron retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Dutch oven evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Dutch oven looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned Dutch oven is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Measures 12.563”L x 10.375”W x 4.563”H (without lid) and 12.563”L x 10.438”W x 6”H (with lid).
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This 5-quart Dutch oven holds a heap of chili, chicken and rice, or fruit cobbler. This model is not the campfire style, with legs, wire handle, and a lid for coals. This one is flat-bottomed to sit on a stovetop burner or in the oven, with a domed lid that sends moisture back into the pot. Loop handles aid in carrying with oven mitts. While the Dutch oven comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy oven with a lifetime limited warranty against defects, and when cared for properly, this virtually indestructible pan should last for generations. –Ann Bieri
6. Bayou Classic 7410 Cast Iron Chicken Fryer with Dutch Oven Lid, 10 Quart, Black
Bring rustic appeal to your kitchen with Bayou Classic Cast Iron Cookware. This heavyweight chicken fryer distributes heat slowly and evenly for uniform cooking and optimal frying. Versatile pot is perfect for frying chicken and making slow simmering batches of chili, stew, and jambalaya. Gather with friends and family for warm dinners or Sunday brunches. Whatever occasion, cooking with Bayou Classic cast iron adds a cozy farmhouse feel to the modern kitchen, or outside around the campfire. Domed lid is etched with a Bayou alligator for a unique cajun detail.
7. AmazonBasics Z4715MB Premium Enameled Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven, 6-Quart, Deep Blue
Enamel doesn’t have non-stick function
8. Crock Pot 109475.02 Artisan Enameled Cast Iron 7-Quart Oval Dutch Oven, Teal Ombre
Gibson Home presents the 7-Quart Teal Ombre Artisan Crock-Pot Cast Iron Dutch Oven with a Non-Stick Surface, ideal for delicious dinners for any occasion. The original slow cooker features a self-bating lid which creates a continuous basting environment. The Crock-Pot distributes and retains heat evenly and allows for a multitude of cooking techniques. Generous oversized handles and stainless knobs provide sturdy grip to increase mobility. Cookware works on gas, electric, ceramic, and induction cooktops as well as bake or broil in any convention or conventional oven. Sturdy, rust-free, and easy clean. Hand wash is recommended to keep the integrity of the pot.
9. AmazonBasics Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven – 7.5-Quart, Red
- Red 7.5-quart enameled cast-iron Dutch oven for baking, braising, roasting, and more
- Made of heavy-duty cast iron for thorough, even heating and optimal cooking performance
- Enamel finish won’t react to food
- pot can be used to marinate, cook, and store food
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- suitable for all cooking surfaces but handle with care on glass or ceramic stovetops to prevent scratching
- hand wash only (NOT dishwasher safe)
- Loop side handles for easy transport
- secure-fitting lid
- backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty
An Amazon Brand.
10. Emile Henry Made In France Flame Oval Stewpot Dutch Oven, 6.3 quart, Burgundy
- MADE IN FRANCE. Made of all natural materials and manufactured using Emile Henry’s proprietary Flame technology
- SAFE TO USE IN THE OVEN, ON TOP OF THE STOVE or ON BBQ GRILLS. Can be used in all types of ovens and also used under the broiler. Can go directly from the Freezer to the Oven or microwave right to the table.
- HEALTHY COOKING. Low, Slow cooking brings out the best flavors. Highly resistant glaze allows cooking with a minimal amount of fat.
- 30% LIGHTER. Weighs up to 30% lighter than many types of heavy cast iron or metal cookware. EASY TO CLEAN. Dishwasher Safe or hand wash with soap and water.
- 10 YEAR GUARANTEE. 10 YEAR warranty against manufacturing defects when used in a household environmen
Since 1850, Emile Henry has produced in France a large range of high quality ceramic cooking utensils. With a 10 year guarantee, our products are made from natural materials and have been designed and manufactured in France, in Southern Burgundy. Controlled production, without waste, is part of our daily commitment: the CO2 expelled from our workshops is particularly low thanks to our modern firing techniques that require less energy. The waste in general is recycled and the water used in production is filtered and used again in the production process.Our dishes have always been produced in France, in Marcigny in the south of Burgundy: it is a tradition and savoir-faire which has been handed down from generation to generation. Each worker prepares his moulds, produces his dishes and signs each one with his initials. We are proud of this responsibility entrusted to each of our workers, which is a pledge of quality for all our production.Thanks to our innovative Flame ceramic, our stewpots offer all the advantages of cooking in ceramic : slow, even cooking which brings out the flavours of your ingredients. The lid makes sure the flavoured condensation circulates inside thanks to the dots underneath. Our range of stewpots is designed for use on all types of stove top (with an induction disk for induction hobs) and in the traditional oven. Easy to clean, they are dishwasher safe and will not lose their colour. All Emile Henry products are made in France and offer a ten years guarantee.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Long Retangular Dutch Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!