Top 10 Logisys 92Mm Cooling Fan
We spent many hours on research to finding logisys 92mm cooling fan, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best logisys 92mm cooling fan, you should not miss this article. logisys 92mm cooling fan coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 logisys 92mm cooling fan by our suggestions
842 reviews analysed
1. Noctua NF-A9 PWM, 4-Pin Premium Cooling Fan (92mm, Brown)
- The NF-A9 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise. Air flow – 46.4 CFM. Noise level – 22.8 decibels
- Noctua’s AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctua’s proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan’s performance/noise efficiency
- Noctua’s Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow, which reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment and increases suction capacity
- Integrated Anti-Vibration Pads made from extra-soft silicone minimize the transmission of minute vibrations while maintaining full compatibility with all standard screws and other mounting systems
- The NF-A9 features the further optimized second generation of Noctua’s renowned, time-tested SSO bearing. With SSO2, the rear magnet is placed closer to the axis to provide even better stabilization, precision and durability
- Supporting fully automatic PWM speed control, the NF-A9 PWM uses Noctua’s novel, custom designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) technology. SCD suppresses PWM switching noises and thus makes the fan quieter at low speeds
- The NF-A9 PWM is supplied with a Low-Noise Adaptor (L.N.A.) that reduces the maximum fan speed from 2000 to 1550rpm. The L.N.A can be used either to run the fan at a fixed speed of 1550rpm or to cap the maximum speed when using automatic PWM control
- The fan’s short 20cm primary cable minimizes cable clutter in typical applications while the supplied 30cm extension provides extended reach when necessary
2. StarTech.com 90x25mm High Air Flow Dual Ball Bearing Computer Case Fan w/ TX3 (FAN9X25TX3H)
This 9.25cm x 9.25cm x 25mm (2600 RPM) computer case fan helps prevent computer systems from overheating, thereby increasing efficiency and stability. Featuring a TX3 motherboard connection, the FAN9X25TX3H is a high-performance way to avoid overheating and system failure.
From the Manufacturer
Keeping a computer cooled is the best way to increase its efficiency and power. A high-airflow fan can ensure that your computer runs smoothly and remains at a constantly lower temperature than with normal fans. High airflow circulates hot air around the case and exhausts it out the back.
3. Arctic F9 Silent, 92 mm 3-Pin Fan with Standard Case and Higher Airflow, Quiet and Efficient Ventilation
- Virtually silent case fan with 0.08 Sone/ 1, 000 RPM. Air flow – 21.2 CFM. Noise level – 0.08 sone
- New alloy/lubricant combination reduces friction of the 90 mm case fan
- 6-Year warranty and easy, fast support service
- High efficiency due to innovative design of the fan blades of the silent case can
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing extends service life of the F9 silent
Arctic offers innovative solutions incessantly – Changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, Arctic is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high Sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we Aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
4. Bgears 90 mm 2 Ball Bearing High Speed High Performance Fan, Translucent Black (b-PWM 90 Black 2ball)
- Speed range from 500 to 4000 RPM with Excellent Airflow of up to 88 CFM
- 9 translucent Black blades design for ultimate airflow and low noise level at only 39dBA
- PWM Technology with mini 4 pin 4 wire connector to connect directly to the Motherboard fan connector for ultimate fan speed monitoring
- 2 ball bearing designed for high speed and high performance
- Include a 3 to 4 pin Molex adapter for direct connection to Power Supply.
Bears b-PWM 90mm Black 2 ball bearing high speed high performance PWM technology fan. PWM Technology with mini 4 pin 4 wire connector to connect directly to the Motherboard fan connector for ultimate fan speed monitoring thru Motherboard. Extreme Speed range from 500 to 4000 RPM with Excellent Airflow of up to 88 CFM. 9 translucent Black blades design for ultimate airflow and low noise level at only 39 db. Mini 4 pin 4 wires connector with PWM fan speed signal output. Include a 3 to 4 pin Molex adapter for direct connection to Power Supply. 4 screws included. Customer Service: Supportatbgears.com or call 510-657-7252. RMA Service: RMAatbgears.com or call 510-657-7252.
5. ARCTIC F12-120 mm Standard Low Noise Case Fan – Fluid Dynamic Bearing – Innovative Design
- Innovative DESIGN enables quiet and efficient ventilation: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation. The impeller was designed with a focus on minimizing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure.
- Two way installation: blow warm air out of the case. Draw cool air into your case.
- Long service life: The fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life.
- 1, 350 RPM @ 12 V/ Max. Airflow 53 CFM (126 M³/h).
- Set the fan speed by using a different voltage (5-12V)
The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage. Thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a significantly higher service life
6. ARCTIC P12-120 mm Case Fan, Pressure-optimised, Very Quiet Motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 1800 RPM – Black/Black
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, therefore, the P12 is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators
- HIGH QUALITY BEARING: Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation, the impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 1800 RPM, Airflow: 56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM), Pin: 3-pin
ARCTIC offers innovative solutions incessantly – changing impossible user requirements into new. Always focused on our customers, ARCTIC is devoted to deliver excellence through a strong dedication and a high sense of commitment. In light of the ever-changing consumer landscapes, we aspire to continue to expand and diversify our products and solutions. From computer cooling and peripherals to audio and digital home entertainment, we strive to enrich people’s lives by creating innovative, user friendly yet affordable products with a great value of benefit. For us value for money is a key factor – a constant our customers rely on.
7. Cooler Master Sleeve Bearing 92mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases and CPU Coolers
Cooler Master 92mm fan has superior performance in comparison with 80mm fan size and excels in case cooling applications
8. Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 – Sleeve Bearing 120mm Blue LED Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators
9. Rosewill Bitcoin Case, Server Chassis, Server Case, Rackmount Case for Bitcoin Mining; 4U Metal Rackmount Bitcoin for 6 GPU; Solution for Building a Mining Rig, Ethereum ETH, Bitcoin BTC, Litecoin
- Solid Bitcoin Mining Chassis: Unlike the open frame bitcoin case, Rosewill RSV-L4000B server case rackmount provides a different solution for your bitcoin mining machine. and With Rosewill’s server racks, server rails, high power psu and mining raiser cards. We provide the perfect solution for those who is looking for a complete bitcoin mining system.
- Tremendous Capacity for Bitcoin Miner: Rosewill RSV-L4000B offers an extremely huge mining case to install 6 GPU into the chassis and allows users to install different computer case fans to optimize air flow and lower the temperature inside the case.
- Superb Scalability: With 3x 5.25″ external bays (which can switch to a four-module, 3.5-inch HDD), 8x 3.5″ internal bays, and 7 expansion slots, you can expand your server computer easily. Also, Rosewill provides perfect expansion for bitcoin miners with server racks, server rail kits, high wattage power supplies and mining cards.
- Compatibility of Various Motherboards: The rack-mount server chassis is compatible with a 12″ x 13″ E-ATX (and lower) form factor motherboard and any other bitcoin mining motherboards.
- Excellent Security Case: Stylish black design with front panel lock provides a better security for your rack-mount server case to secure by securing your important components such as video graphics cards, power supplies.
Chassis Type: Rackmount
Form Factor: 4U
Case Material: Metal / Steel, 1.0mm thickness SGCC
Motherboard Compatibility: 12″ x 9.6″ ATX
Expansion Slots: 7
Features: RSV-L4000B is special version for Bitcoin Mining MachineSuitable with 6 x 13 inches graphic cardsSpecial design of fixing PCI card in the system 7 pieces maxFront door foam filter design for minimize dust inflowFront door with key lock for better securityDual USB 2.0 connector in front panel
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions (H x W x D): 7.00″ x 16.80″ x 25.00″
Weight: 22.27 lbs.
Package Contents: RSV-L4000B Server CaseKeysScrewsOther Accessories
10. Logisys Corp. 92mm Orange Cooling Fan Case with Green LED CF90OG
High Quality Material, Orange appearance with Green Led’s, Special Visual Effect. Low Speed RPM to ensure Silent Operation. Comes with Silicone-Like De-vibration fan buffers.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Logisys 92Mm Cooling Fan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!