750 reviews analysed
1. 16 PACK GE LED 60W = 10W Soft White 60 Watt Equivalent A19 2700K light bulb
2. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Twister Household Light Bulb: 2700-Kelvin, 13-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E26 Medium Screw Base, Soft White, 4-pack, 417079
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Philips Compact Fluorescent T2 Soft White Light Bulbs have an estimated annual energy cost of $1.57.
- SOFT WHITE: Philips T2 light bulbs simulate sunrise inside the room and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment.
- VERSATILITY: Philips T2 fluorescent light bulbs fit in a E26 medium screw base are suitable for indoor, commercial, and residential use. This 40-Watt light bulb is used to brighten table lamps, kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, bedrooms and hallways.
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Mercury free and lasts 13x longer than a standard incandescent bulbs.
- COMPATIBILITY: These Philips LED light bulbs fit in E26 medium screw bases. Not compatible with Philips HUE products. Philips Energy Saver Compact Fluorescent T2 Light Bulbs are for non connected use only.
Simulating sunrise inside your room, this 75-watt equivalent bulb turns on softly and warms to its full brightness in seconds, creating a relaxing and comfortable environment. Ideal for use with table lamps or in kitchens, living rooms, and hallways, this 2700-Kelvin bulb has a soft white color. Features a Medium Screw base. Choosing Philips Energy Saver light bulbs helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions and lasts up to 13 times longer than a standard incandescent bulb. Creating an inviting atmosphere around the home, Philips T2 bulb is ideal for use in kitchens, living rooms, dining rooms, offices, family rooms, and bedrooms. Energy Star-certified with a $1.57 estimated annual energy cost. This product ships a 4-pack and comes with a 2-year warranty.
3. GE Lighting 43073 Relax HD LED (65-Watt Replacement), 700-Lumen BR30 Bulb, Medium Base, Soft White, 4-Pack, Title 20 Compliant
4. GE Lighting Reveal HD LED 9-watt (60-watt Replacement), 650-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 2-Pack – 98877
5. AmazonBasics 60 Watt Equivalent, Daylight, Non-Dimmable, A19 LED Light Bulb | 16-Pack
- With a life of 15,000 hours, the bulb will last over 13 years (based on 3 hours of use each day)
- Provides 800 lumens of light immediately, with no waiting time to warm up to full brightness
- With a correlated color temperature of 5000 Kelvin, the bulb simulates daylight, creating a bright atmoshphere for any room
- This LED light bulb uses only 10.5 watts of energy, saving up to $81.68 over the life of the bulb vs. its incandescent equivalent (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh, may vary depending on rates and use)
- This bulb costs only $1.26 per year to operate (based on 3 hours/day, 11 cents/kWh) making it an economical alternative to incandescent bulbs
An Amazon Brand.
6. GE Lighting 66247 Soft White 43-Watt, 620-Lumen A19 Light Bulb with Medium Base, 8-Pack
- Pack of 8 bulbs, 60-watts replacement uses only 43-watts
- 620 lumens providing comfortable, inviting light – 2900K soft white light appearance
- Lasts 0.9 years based on 3 hours per day usage
- Estimated yearly energy costs 5.18 based on 3 hours per day 0.11 per kWh
- A19 shape with medium base for use in table lamps and enclosed fixtures
GE energy-efficient soft white bulbs have the same look, feel and nearly the same brightness as traditional incandescent, but with one big change: it now pays you back! These bulbs use 28% less energy than regular incandescent, helping you save money on energy costs. Use general purpose GE energy-efficient soft white bulbs in common household fixtures like table lamps, floor lamps, enclosed ceiling fixtures and bare lamp sockets.
7. Replacement for Ge General Electric G.e H7556 Light Bulb by Technical Precision
Replacement For Ge General Electric G.e H7556 Light Bulb This Bulb Is Not Manufactured By Ge General Electric G.e
8. GE 44924 – H7556 Miniature Automotive Light Bulb
- Incandescent bulbs are dimmable bulb and din not a have poor quality light as low energy bulbs
- best used in household and commercial lighting, decorative & advertising lighting, portable lighting
- Stock now on Incandescent bulbs before 2012 phase out of incandescent light bulbs
- GE PAR36 incendescent bulb, 6W, 6V,
- Base: Screw Terminal G53, Rated Life (hrs): 50, Luminous Flux:
GE 6 watts 6 volts H7556 PAR36 G52 Screw Terminals Base 50 Hours Incandescent light bulb
9. Replacement for Ge General Electric G.e H7604 Light Bulb by Technical Precision
Replacement For Ge General Electric G.e H7604 Light Bulb This Bulb Is Not Manufactured By Ge General Electric G.e
10. Replacement for Ge General Electric G.e H7557 Light Bulb by Technical Precision
Replacement For Ge General Electric G.e H7557 Light Bulb This Bulb Is Not Manufactured By Ge General Electric G.e
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Light Bulb Ge H7556 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!