Finding your suitable readers for kitchinaid dishwasher wire harness is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for kitchinaid dishwasher wire harness including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
576 reviews analysed
1. Ultra Durable W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse Replacement Part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool Kenmore Kitchen Aid Dishwasher – Replaces W10195528 W10402110VP PS4704481
- MODEL NUMBER: W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse
- EASY TO INSTALL – It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (Whirlpool, Kenmore, KitchenAid) and replaces part numbers W10195528, W10402110VP, PS4704481
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY – Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- PREMIUM QUALITY – The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse is sometimes known as the thermal cutoff. The thermal fuse shuts off the dishwasher if the dishwasher shorts out or overheats. If your dishwasher is cutting out during the cycle, or will not start, you may have an issue with your thermal fuse. If your dishwasher control panel does not light up, the first thing you should check is the fuse. Before you begin to repair this part, be sure to disconnect the dishwasher from the power source, as you will be working around electricity.
Works with the following models:
Kenmore 66513012K110, 66513013K110, 66513014K110, 66513019K110, 66513023K110
Amana ADB1400AWB1, ADB1400AWB2, ADB1400AWB3, ADB1400AWD1
Whirlpool DU1010XTXT3, DU1014XTXB1, DU1014XTXB2, DU1014XTXB3
Replaces part numbers: W10195528, W10402110VP, PS4704481
Works with most top name brands: KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Amana, Magic Chef, Maytag, Crosley, Estate
Fixes the following symptoms: Will Not Start
Count on our W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse for an unrivaled mix of durability, convenient functionality, and great value for money. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
If you are unsure our replacement part will fit your appliance model, you can ask us in Customer questions & answers section or contact us by visiting the Blue Stars LLC storefront — click the “Blue Stars LLC” on a product page to get to the storefront — then click the “Ask a question” link under Further Information. Select your reason, and then tell us about the question.
The Whirlpool brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the Whirlpool brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
2. 675813 Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Replacement for Whirlpool Kenmore Dishwasher Door Switch – Replace PS382828 AP3115186 3375557 3376359
- PART NUMBER – Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Kit for Whirlpool part number 675813.
- REPLACE PART NUMBER – fit specific Whirlpool manufactured dishwasher models including KitchenAid, Roper and some Kenmore.Replace 3375557, 3376359, 675813, 675813VP, 679723, AP3115186.
- EASY TO INSTALL – 5 minutes to install and make your machine is going strong again.( please note: when changing the fuse always use a new wiring harness.）
- FIX YOUR WASHER – Will Not Start, stopped working
- KIT INCLUDE – 98*C thermal Fuse Link,17″ Wire Lead ,Wire Tie,Instructions
Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Kit for Whirlpool part number 675813
– replace part number: fit specific Whirlpool manufactured dishwasher models including KitchenAid, Roper and some Kenmore.Replace 3375557, 3376359, 675813, 675813VP, 679723, AP3115186.
– easy to install: 5 minutes to install and make your machine is going strong again.( please note: when changing the fuse always use a new wiring harness）
– fix your washer: Will Not Start, stopped working
– kit include: 98*C thermal Fuse Link,17″ Wire Lead ,Wire Tie,Instructions
– Unplug the dishwasher or turn off the house circuit breaker before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands
Money – Back Guarantee:
– For any product problem you’re not satisfied, you can ask for full refund.
3. 8193762 Dishwasher Fuse Kit Replacement by Blue Stars – Exact Fit For Whirlpool & Kenmore Dishwashers – Replaces 8269213 AP3178588 PS774514
- MODEL NUMBER: 8193762 Dishwasher Fuse Kit
- SAVE TIME AND SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Kenmore, KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Inglis, Estate, Roper) and replaces part numbers: 8193762VP, 8269213, 959376, AP3178588
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked
4. Jetec Dishwasher Replacement Including 661566 Thermostat and W10258275 Bimetal Thermal Fuse with Instructions
- What you get: you will receive 1 x 661566 thermostat and 1 x W10258275 bimetal thermal fuse with instructions, convenient for your replace the old or broken one
- Model No. 661566 dishwasher thermostat: replace part No.:661566, WP661566, 3371618, W10339474, AP6010246, PS11743423
- Model No. W10258275 dishwasher bimetal thermal fuse: replace part No.: 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
- Compatible with: fits most top name brands, such as KitchenAid, Kenmore, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Maytag, Amana, Magic Chef, etc.
- Sturdy material: made of quality material and each one have been well inspected and tested by manufacturer, durable and convenient for replacing, can use for a long time
Dishwasher replacement including 661566 thermostat and W10258275 bimetal thermal fuse with instructions
Model No. 661566 thermostat:
Replace part No.: 661566, WP661566, 3371618, W10339474, AP6010246, PS11743423
Keeps the dryer from overheating, once the dryer temperature reaches a certain point, 661566 thermostat will shut down power to the heating element, it works as a safety mechanism.
When should replace your old 661566 thermostat?
1. Not drying dishes properly
2. Will Not Start
3. Not cleaning dishes properly
4. Door latch failure
Model No. W10258275 dishwasher bimetal thermal fuse:
Replace part No.: 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
Protect the dishwasher circuit from overload, once the temperature gets to high, it will quickly shut off the electrical current to the heating unit in the appliance.
When should replace your old W10258275 bimetal fuse?
1. Will Not Start.
2. Not draining.
1 x 661566 Thermostat
1 x W10258275 Bimetal thermal fuse
These dryer replacements are not original aftermarket parts; The mention of any related models and brads above is only for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
Please refer to your old part No. before order to ensure purchase correct model.
5. W10258275 Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool & Kenmore dishwasher – Simple Instruction Included – Replaces 661663 PS2360984 AP4423189
- MODEL NUMBER: W10258275 Dishwasher Bimetal Thermal Fuse
- EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brand (KitchenAid, Whirlpool, Kenmore, Estate, Inglis, Roper, Crosley..) and replaces part numbers: 661663 PS2360984 AP4423189
- PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer
- SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dishwasher
- MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE: For any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
6. W10258275 Bimetal Thermal Fuse for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dishwashers by PartsBroz – Replaces Part Numbers 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, PS2360984
- ✅ PART NUMBER W10258275: Our dishwasher thermal fuse kit replaces part numbers 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, and PS2360984.
- ✅ FITS NAME BRAND DISHWASHERS: This fuse link is a direct fit for most top name brand dishwashers. These include Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Kenmore, Roper, Inglis, Estate, Maytag, and Crosley. Contact us with any questions about compatibility.
- ✅ REMEDIES COMMON DISHWASHER PROBLEMS: Did your dishwasher stop draining water or running altogether? Replacing the dishwasher fuse is a common solution that can have your dishwasher running in no time.
- ✅ EASY DIY FIX: Save money by fixing your dishwasher yourself. It won’t take up much of your time and only requires a few tools. Plus this replacement kit comes with two zip ties for a secure installation.
- ✅ HIGH QUALITY PART: Our bimetal thermal fuse link offers durability and reliability for a one-time fix. It has gone through thorough testing and been manufactured to original specifications.
W10258275 Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Replacement Part
A thermal fuse is an emergency safety device that protects a dishwasher from circuit overload or overheating. When a dishwasher overheats, the thermal fuse trips and cuts off power to the dishwasher control board. If this happens, your machine will automatically shut down and will not restart. Replacing the thermal fuse can get your dishwasher running again. This PartsBroz new lid switch replacement is affordable, easy to install, and designed as a direct fit for most name brand dishwashers.
Useful tools for this repair include a Torx 15 driver, small Phillips-head screwdriver, small razor blade, wire cutters, and two zip ties (included). Always remember to unplug the dishwasher and turn off its water supply prior to beginning any repairs. If you can’t access the wall plug, turn off the circuit breaker instead.
Our thermal fuse replacement kit offers versatility. It’s a functional equivalent for part numbers W10258275, 1549751, 661663, AP4423189, W10136048, W10258275, W10258275VP, W10344801, and PS2360984.
It works with most top name brands and many of their models. These include:
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. Comment below in the customer questions and answer section, or send us a message on the PartsBroz storefront. We’re happy to help ensure you select the right part number for your dishwasher.
7. 661566 High Limit Thermostat for Whirlpool & Kenmore Dishwashers by PartsBroz – Replaces WP661566, AP6010246, W10339474, 3369777, 3370783, 3371618, 4171694, PS11743423, WP661566VP
- ✅ PART NUMBER 661566: This part is a high-quality exact equivalent to part numbers WP661566, AP6010246, 661566, W10339474, 3369777, 3370783, 3371618, 4171694, PS11743423, and WP661566VP.
- ✅ FITS TOP NAME BRANDS: Use it to fix select Kenmore, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Jenn-Air, Estate, Inglis, Magic Chef, Crosley, Roper dishwasher models. Refer to your owner’s manual or reach out to us to confirm compatibility with your appliance.
- ✅ FIXES COMMON PROBLEMS: If your dishwasher doesn’t start, doesn’t dry or clean dishes properly, or fails to stay closed, you may need to replace the high limit thermostat.
- ✅ 5-MINUTE REPAIR: Installing a new high limit thermostat takes just five minutes. Helpful tools include a small flathead screwdriver and a quarter-inch nut driver.
- ✅ HIGH-QUALITY PART: Designed to last, this part meets or exceeds all manufacturer specifications for fit and performance. It’s been thoroughly tested too. Specs: ¼-in. terminals,
A high limit thermostat is a safety device located at the bottom of your dishwasher. It prevents the dishwasher from overheating by shutting down the power to the heating element if the temperature rises above a certain point. When the thermostat fails, your dishwasher won’t produce the heat that it needs to wash and dry your dishes. Luckily, swapping out the faulty thermostat with the PartsBroz 661566 exact equivalent part is easy and affordable.
Unplug your dishwasher before beginning the repair. You’ll just need a quarter-inch nut driver and a small flathead screwdriver. Before removing the wires from the old thermostat, take a picture so that you know how to connect the wires to the new thermostat.
Restores Heat to Your Dishwasher
Replacing the high limit thermostat can fix the following problems:
- Dishwasher doesn’t dry dishes properly
- Dishwasher doesn’t clean dishes properly
- Dishwasher doesn’t start
- Door doesn’t latch shut
Compatible Brands: Kenmore, Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Amana, Jenn-Air, Estate, Inglis, Magic Chef, Crosley, and Roper.
Compatible Models include but are not limited to: 7DU1100XTSQ0, 7DU1100XTSQ1, 7DU1100XTSQ2, 7DU1100XTSQ5 7DU1100XTSS0, 7DU1100XTSS1 7DU1100XTSS2, 7DU1100XTSS4 7DU1100XTSS5, 7DU910PFGB0 7GU2300XTVQ0, 7GU2300XTVQ1 7GU2300XTVQ2, 7GU2300XTVQ3 7GU2300XTVS0, 7GU2300XTVS1 7GU2300XTVS2, 7GU2300XTVS3 7GU2455XTSQ0, 7GU2455XTSS0 7GU3200XTSS0, 7GU3200XTSS1 7GU3200XTVY0, 7GU3200XTVY2 7GU3200XTVY4, 7GU3600XTSY0 7GU3600XTSY1, 7GU3800XTVY0 7GU3800XTVY2, 7GU3800XTVY3 7GU3800XTVY5, 7GU3800XTVY6 7WDF530PAYM0, and 7WDT770PAYM.
Replaces Several Part Numbers: WP661566, AP6010246, 661566, W10339474, 3369777, 3370783, 3371618, 4171694, PS11743423, and WP661566VP.
Please reach out to us if you have a question about compatibility. We’re happy to help you select the right part.
8. w10402110 Dishwasher Fuse Replacement for W10402110 W10195528 Black
- Model number: W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse.
- Fix Symptoms : Dishwasher shorts out or overheats/ Will Not Start/ Control panel does not light up.
- Applicable Model: ADB1400AWB1 , ADB1400AWB2 ,ADB1400AWB3 , ADB1400AWD1 , ADB1400AWD2 ,ADB1400AWD3 , ADB1400AWQ1 , ADB1400AWQ2 ,ADB1400AWQ3 , ADB1400AWS1 , ADB1400AWS2 ,ADB1400AWS3 , ADB1400AWW1 , ADB1400AWW2
Material: Plastic + Metal
Color: White and Black
Weight: 46 g
1 x W10402110 Dishwasher Fuse Assembly(with harness wires and connectors)”
9. MAYITOP Dishwasher Link Door Switch Thermal Fuse Kit for Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, 8193762
- MAYITOP Dishwasher Link Door Switch Thermal Fuse Kit for Whirlpool, Sears, Kenmore, 8193762
- Brand new Dishwasher Fuse Kit fits Roper, Kenmore, Whirlpool.
- When replacing these fuses the wire harness must be replaced as well. It is located in the control panel. The harness is included with this part now.
- Replaces numbers 8269213, 959376, AH774514, AP3178588, EA774514, PS774514, and WP8193762.
This is a Dishwasher Thermal Fuse Kit.
98*C thermal Fuse Link.
7″ Wire Lead with terminal block
Fits the following models (not all applicable models are listed): 66517583201, 66517583202, 66517584200, 66517584201, 66517584202, 66517589200, 66517589201, 66517589202, 66517592200, 66517592201, 66517592202, 66517593200, 66517593201, 66517593202, 66517594200, 66517594201, 66517594202, 66517599200, 66517599201, 66517599202, 66517602300, 66517602301, 66517604300, 66517604301, 66517609300, 66517609301, 66517692200, 66517692201, 66517693200, 66517693201, 66517694200, 66517694201, 66517699200, 66517699201, 665743822, 665743830, 665743840, 665743892, DU1020XTLB0, DU1020XTLQ0, DU1048XTPQ0, DU1048XTPQ3, DU1048XTPS0, DU1048XTPS3, DU1050XTPB0, DU1050XTPB1, DU1050XTPB3, DU1050XTPQ0, DU1050XTPQ1, DU1050XTPQ3, DU1050XTPS0, DU1050XTPS1, DU1050XTPS3, DU1050XTPT0, DU1050XTPT1, DU1050XTPT3, DU1055XTPB0, DU1055XTPB3, DU1055XTPQ0, DU1055XTPQ3, DU1055XTPS0, DU1055XTPS3, DU1055XTPT0, DU1055XTPT3, DU1065XTPB0, DU1065XTPQ0, DU1065XTPS0, DU1100XTPB0, DU1100XTPB1, DU1100XTPB3, DU1100XTPB6, DU1100XTPQ0, DU1100XTPQ1, DU1100XTPQ3, DU1100XTPQ6, DU1100XTPS0, DU1100XTPS1, DU1100XTPS3, DU1100XTPS6, DU1100XTPT0, DU1100XTPT1, DU1100XTPT3, DU1100XTPT6, DU1101XTPB0, DU1101XTPB1, DU1101XTPB3, DU1101XTPB6, DU1101XTPQ0, DU1101XTPQ1, DU1101XTPQ3, DU1101XTPQ6, DU1101XTPS0, DU1101XTPS1, DU1101XTPS3, DU1101XTPS6, DU1145XTPB0, DU1145XTPB1, DU1145XTPB3, DU1145XTPB6, DU1145XTPQ0, DU1145XTPQ1, DU1145XTPQ3, DU1145XTPQ6, DU1145XTPS0, DU1145XTPS1, DU1145XTPS3, DU1145XTPS6, DU1148XTPB0, DU1148XTPB1, DU1148XTPB3, DU1148XTPB6, DU1148XTPQ0, DU1148XTPQ1, DU1148XTPQ3, DU1148XTPQ6, DU640XTKQ0, DUC600XTPQ0, DUC600XTPQ3, DUC600XTPQ6, DUL240XTPB0, DUL240XTPB1, DUL240XTPB3, DUL240XTPB6, DUL240XTPQ0, DUL240XTPQ1, DUL240XTPQ3, DUL240XTPQ6, DUL240XTPS0, DUL240XTPS1, DUL240XTPS3.
10. Whirlpool W10434526 Dishwasher Wire Harness Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- This part is compatible with models including
- This is a manufacturer substitution. Part may differ in appearance but is a functional equivalent to prior parts including
- Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) part. Compatible Brands: Kitchenaid
- This wire harness (part number WPW10434526) is for dishwashers
- Unplug the dishwasher or turn off the house circuit breaker before installing this part
Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts! This wire harness (part number WPW10434526) is for dishwashers. Wire harness WPW10434526 supplies power to electrical components in the dishwasher. Unplug the dishwasher or turn off the house circuit breaker before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands. For Kitchenaid.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Kitchinaid Dishwasher Wire Harness for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!