Finding your suitable readers for inset induction cooktop is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for inset induction cooktop including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
916 reviews analysed
1. True Induction TI-1B Single Burner Counter Inset Energy Efficient Induction Cooktop, Black
- Cooktop is 11 13/16″ W x 14 15/16″ L x 2 13/16″H, runs off a standard 110V outlet and has 1600 watts of cooking power
- Easy to clean
- the cook top surface is a ceramic glass surface with touch sensor controls under the glass
- Versatile: The unit can be installed into a countertop or used as a portable cooktop making it ideal for many situations
- Requires pans that are made of magnetic materials (cast iron, stainless steel), if a magnet sticks to the pan it will work
- Includes True Induction’s trademark EZ touch controls, numerous safety features, child safety controls
With its simple to use control interface and its smooth ceramic glass cooking surface, the True Induction TI-1B is one of the best cooktops on the market. Unlike most other single burner cooktops where they can only be used on the countertop, the TI-1B has the ability to be installed into a countertop. It can be installed in your boat, outdoor kitchen, apartment or simply use it as a portable unit, the possibilities of where it can be installed are endless. True Induction’s high efficiency cooktop utilizes a magnetic based technology that energizes the molecules of the cookware to produce heat. This process is extremely energy efficient as the cooktop never actually produces heat. This allows the heat produced in your pan to cook food faster and at the same time use less power. Ready to start cooking? The optimal cookware for induction cooktop has a flat bottom and a diameter between 4.5 to 10 inches. It is simple to tell if your cookware is compatible with True Induction, simply grab a magnet and if it holds to the bottom of the pan, your cookware is compatible. The most common types of induction compatible cookware include stainless steel, cast iron and steel-enamel. To install this into your countertop, the countertop cutout needs to be 14 1/4″ W x 11″ L.
2. True Induction MD2B Mini Duo Portable Counter Inset Double Burner Induction Cooktop, 120V, Black
- Two Year Limited Warranty* comes with a 60-Day Trial Period
- The Mini Duo Counter Inset Induction unit measuring 20 1/2 x 14 inches has the capability to be a portable unit or inset into your countertop for a flush, built in look
- Innovative Design- 1800 Watts between dual 10 inch induction burners that boils 1 cup water in 70 seconds which is twice as fast as infrared, EZ Touch controls with 10 power settings, built in safety features
- Requires induction compatible cookware
- Functions on a single 110v outlet benefiting from the build in Power Sharing technology to distribute the power between the two burners based on how much power each one is using.Temperature Range:150°F – 450°F
- Max Time Set timer up to 150 minutes
The True Induction MD-2B Double Burner Counter Inset Induction Cooktop is specifically designed to be inset into your countertop. Our Mini Duo gets its’ name due to its smaller footprint. Though it is smaller in size than our other double burners, the cooking potential remains the same. The MD-2B features patented power sharing technology that enables to the cooktop to not only be energy efficient but the convenience off running off of a standard wall outlet. Power sharing works by dividing the power between the two burners at 100/0, 50/50, 80/20, 70/30, etc. The MD-2B requires induction compatible cookware to operate. Cookware that has a flat bottom, is between 4 and 8 inches in diameter, and is magnetic. It cannot be used with regular pots and pans. For rv use, apply butyl tape instead of the supplied foam tape. Butyl tape will provide adequate adhesion and still allow for removal if the unit needs to be serviced. Do not place cook top on or near hot gas, electric burner and heated oven. It comes with a limited 2 year warranty and support through [email protected]
3. Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
4. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
5. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
6. Empava IDCX12 12 Inch Electric Induction Cooktop Smooth Surface with 2 Burners 120V, Black
- ????【SPECIFICATIONS】Product Dimensions: (W x D x H): 13 3/8 inch x 20 1/2 inch x 2 1/8 inch
- Cut out size(W x D): 12 3/8 inch x 19 7/8 inch (Min), 12 9/16 inch x 20 1/16 inch x (Max)
- 2 heating elements – Max power output 1800W
- ????【EASY TO CLEAN】Black ceramic glass plate design, more durable and easy to clean. Looks classic and elegant, bring the combination of stylish and classic for your kitchen. All the dirty stuff can’t stay. The kitchen will always be clean and tidy
- ????【POWERFUL & FLEXIBILITY】9 power level settings(from 100W to 1800W), it has a heating level from small fire to fast boiling, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, making cooking easy and enjoyable
- ????【TIMER FUNCTION】1-99 minutes timer minder. Different cooking times will create different tastes of food. Our induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up. Then you can rest and enjoy the rare leisure time
- ????【SAFETY CERTIFICATION】The USA & Canada ETL Certified Empava’s induction cooktop, designed and engineered in USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacture . The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family
7. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
8. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
9. Trighteach Portable Induction Cooktop( Double Countertop Burner) 2200W Electric Stove with Digital Touch Sensor and Kids Safety Lock, 9 Power Levels Induction Cooker Suitable for Magnetic Cookware
- 【Sensor touch induction cooktop】digital LED sensor-touch control panel, sensitive to touch and easy to operate. With ultra-thin design, it’s lightweight and portable for easy handling and storage.Perfect for single, fit in the tiniest Studio kitchens, RV, apartment.Also uses 120 volts, 15 amp of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【Effective magnetic field heating】this induction cooktop burner uses electromagnetic induction technology. That is, instead of Heating the cooktop, it produces heat directly in the cookware.So it can avoid excess heat from the burner does not add to the ambient heat of the room, also save money and be more environmentally friendly. Precautions (use it to switch to temperature mode when cooking food)
- 【Universal fit induction cooker】compatible with induction ready cookware, The countertop burner is suitable for magnetic pot or cooker. Which diameter is from 4.72 to 10.23”(12-26Cm). the auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically if no cookware or the incorrect cookware is detected.In order to let customers know if their pots are usable, we also give a small magnet for testing.
- 【Timer and safety lock】built-in countdown digital timer, 10 minutes incremental to 180 minutes, or 1 minute decreases
- touch lock function can protect children and animals mistakenly touch, to ensure their safety. Press the child lock key for three seconds to unlock it.
- 【Multiple safety Protection】The circuit design of induction cooktop to offer multiples safety protections. Most importantly, the Induction cooktop can auto shutoff if no actions. Also, there is a built-in diagnostic error message system to help you resolve the issues. Meanwhile, adopts fireproof plastic and polished crystal plate surface to keep you and your family safer when cooking at home.
10. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25″ x 23.5″ x 2.5″
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Inset Induction Cooktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!