884 reviews analysed
1. Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum, C2401
- Lightweight design weighs less than 10 pounds allows for superior mobility
- Chiropractor designed harness reduces user strain
- Quiet Operation- clean without disrupting the environment around you
- Extra long, 48 foot 3-wire quick change power cord- switch outlets less often between cleans
- Includes an accessory pack with 6″ crevice tool, 11″ turbo floor tool, 2″ dusting brush and 4″ upholstery tool
2. Hoover CH01005 PortaPACK Carrying Bag
Easily transport your Hoover CH30000 Commercial PortaPower lightweight vacuum cleaner in this CH01005 carrying bag. Its padded adjustable waist strap secures the bag to the user to prevent shifting from side to side during use. This Hoover CH01005 PortaPower carrying bag features a convenient storage pouch perfect for holding tool attachments extra vacuum bags and other cleaning accessories
3. Hoover CH30000 PortaPower Lightweight Commercial Canister Vacuum
- Includes a reusable commercial cloth bag with paper option
- Built-in blower allows you more versatility with cleaning and maintaining your home
- Compact form allows you to clean tight spaces and detail small areas like the inside of a vehicle
- Long 33′ SJT cable length for large area vacuuming. Hush 15 Inch Bagless Upright
- Hose stretches for extended reach
- Motor Amps:7.4 Amps
Make your cleaning experience easier and more comfortable with the Hoover CH30000 PortaPower commercial lightweight canister vacuum cleaner! This reliable commercial vacuum can clean tight places and large spaces with its fabulous features. As a canister vacuum the CH30000 can be used for detailing as well as to extend long distances with its 33′ long power cord. You can vacuum stairways, down halls, and around sharp corners with ease. At 8.3 lbs. the CH30000 canister vacuum weighs less than the average 6th grader’s backpack, which is 18.4 lbs.! With its lightweight design, using the CH30000 can be a breeze and reduce fatigue. Not only does the CH30000 vacuum cleaner have a built-in blower, but it also can be used to clean up hard-to-reach places such as up draperies, upholsteries, and even in your own vehicles. The CH30000 can use both a reusable commercial cloth bag and a paper dust bag, allowing you to switch and alternate between cleaning jobs. For example, a cloth bag would most likely be used with sharper objects and paper bag for dust clean-up.
4. Hoover Commercial CH53005 TaskVac Hard-Bagged Lightweight Upright Vacuum, 13-Inch
Task Vac Hard Bagged- 15 Lbs., Clean-Drop Bags – Allergen Bags, Fingertip On/Off Switch, Manual 5-Position Height Adjustment , 35-Ft, 3-Wire Cord, Non-Marking Furniture Guard, Belt View Window, Bag Check Indicator, Easy Belt Change System & Brush roll Access, 8-Ft. Stretch Hose, Longer Life Belt, Tools On Board- 12Made in: United States Dimensions: 32.38 X 17 X 12.4Brand: Hoover Company Item Weight: 20.5includes: Unit Instruction Guide
5. BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged Lightweight, Upright, Industrial, Vacuum Cleaner, BGU1451T
The Pro PowerForce Upright Vacuum is designed with the user in mind. From the powerful suction to the ready-to-use attachments, this bagged upright vacuum cleaner can clean a variety of surfaces that include bare floor, high carpet, and upholstered furniture. With three filtration stages and cyclonic cleaning system of the lightweight vacuum cleaner, you can easily remove dirt from every nook and corner. The extension wand, long power cord, and five surface height settings, help you conveniently clean thoroughly. The lightweight design makes the vacuum easy to move from room to room and transport from level to level.
6. Hoover Commercial CH54115 HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt, 15"
- HushTone 2-Speed Motor – Less than 69dB sound when you want, and more performance when you need it
- Sealed Allergen System with Hexaguard Technology – Traps 99% of dirt, dust, and pollen for cleaner air
- No-Tool Assembly & Maintenance – Ready to use right out of box. Clean air path in second with no tools needed
- Rinseable HEPA Media Filter – Traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Quick-Change Cord – Replace only the extension cord when damaged, saving money and eliminating downtime
Hoover Commercial HushTone Hard-Bagged Upright with Intellibelt
7. Hoover Commercial C1660-900 Hush Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
- 12-amp motor picks up dirt and debris, as well as small objects such as staples and paperclips
- Twin-chamber bagless system with HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 micrometers, traps dirt in a sealed chamber, and does not require buying or changing vacuum bags
- Power-surge switch gives extra power for picking up dirt in heavily soiled areas
- “Hush” mode for quiet operation. Non-Marking Furniture Guard – Reduce walls and baseboard nicks and scratches
- Cleaning accessories include stretch hose, extension wand, upholstery nozzle, dusting brush, and crevice tool for cleaning surfaces and hard-to-reach areas
Versatile and quiet, the Hoover C1660-900 Hush bagless commercial vacuum cleaner combines convenience and power in one complete appliance. You can use the C1660-900 upright vacuum at virtually any hour due to its HUSH Mode option. With the HUSH Mode on, the C1660-900 quietly picks up dirt and dust without major disturbances. The C1660-900 uses HEPA filtration to clean the dust away from your home. It clears out 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns or larger, and is the perfect implement for allergy or asthma sufferers. This bagless vacuum cleaner’s cleaning path is 15″, which is considerably wider than other commercial vacuums. That means you can pick up more dirt in one pass, and it also features non-marking furniture guards in case you bump into your antique lounge chair. Warning: To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury: • Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces. • Connect to a suitable extension cord. See “Extension cord instructions”. • Connect to a properly grounded outlet only. See “Grounding Instructions”. • Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children. Do not allow vacuum cleaner to be used as a toy or to run unattended at any time. • Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers, feet and all parts of body away from openings, rotating agitator and other moving parts. Do not operate cleaner in bare feet or when wearing open toe shoes or sandals. • Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes. • Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible materials such as gasoline or fine wood standings or use in areas where they may be present. • Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with the cleaner. They may damage the cleaner. • Always turn off this appliance before connecting or disconnecting hose. • Do not use without dirt cup or filters in place. Empty dirt cup and clean filters frequently when picking up very fine materials such as powder. • Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. • Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust, lint, hair, or anything that may reduce air flow. • Do not pull or carry by cord, use cord as a handle, close door on cord or pull cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over cord. Keep cord away from heated surfaces. • Always disconnect cord from electrical outlet before servicing the cleaner. • Unplug cleaner when not in use. Turn off all controls before unplugging. • Do not unplug by pulling on cord. To unplug, grasp the plug, not the cord. Never handle plug or appliance with wet hands. • Do not use with damaged cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water, take it to a Hoover Factory Service Center or Authorized Hoover Warranty Service Dealer (Depot). • Use vacuum cleaner only for its intended use as described in the instructions. Use only attachments recommended by The Hoover Company; others may cause hazards. The toll-free number for Hoover Customer Service is (800) 944-9200.
8. Hoover PortaPower Commercial Shoulder Vac Models C2094 & CH30000 Hose.
9. Hoover WindTunnel MAX Bagged Corded Upright Vacuum Cleaner UH30600
- WindTunnel 3 Technology – creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deep down embedded dirt
- Clean-Drop Bags – one simple touch releases the full bag directly into the trash, so you never have to touch the dirty bag
- Brushroll On/Off Pedal – control for use on bare floors and automatically turns off when in the upright storage/tool use position. 30 Inch cord lets you vacuum a large room without re-plugging
- 30 Foot Cord – vacuum a large room without re-plugging. Cleans hard-to-reach areas and HEPA media filter – traps 99.97% of dirt, dust, and pollens down to 0.3 microns
- Includes a Telescoping Extension Wand to extend the reach of the stretch hose, 12-Inch Crevice Tool to clean cracks and crevices with precision, Upholstery/Dusting Brush to clean furniture and a Air-Powered Hand Tool to for stairs
The new Hoover Windtunnel Max bagged upright is amped up with the features that matter most to you. Windtunnel MAX Technology offers 3 channels of suction that remove dirt with less scatter. You can clean quickly and efficiently with up to 17 feet of above the floor cleaning reach, seven floor settings for every floor type, and a 15 inch wide nozzle that devours anything in its cleaning path. For people with allergies, a bagged option offers excellent filtration. The nature of the bag itself keeps dirt contained. Requiring minimal maintenance, each Hoover Windtunnel Max Bagged Upright comes with two bags made with HEPA media that utilize the Clean Drop bag system, which allows you to dispose of a full bag without ever touching it.
10. Oreck Commercial, Professional Upright Vacuum Cleaner, U2000RB1
- Requires Self-Assembly
- Automatic floor adjustment enables vacuum to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation
- on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Vacuum has 12″ cleaning path
- cogged V-belt resists slippage
- circuit breaker helps protect against clogs and jams. Long-lasting Endurolife belt
Cog V-belt with cog motor and brush pulley. RPM Circuit breaker, shuts off motor when rush roller RPMs slow down. 40′ Power cord is connected to the pigtail cord using a cord clamp, allowing you to easily replace a damaged cord without expensive repairs or re-wiring. Cord guard prevents cord damage. Soft wheels protect wood floors. Fingertip-controlled on/off switch. Ingenious top-fill design keeps power at maximum even while bag fills. Powerful, high-speed, balanced, double helix brushes whirl at 6,500 rpm. Easy-use carry handle allows for simple, sturdy carrying. One-year limited warranty.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hoover Vacuum Commercial Tools for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!