989 reviews analysed
1. Honeywell L5100-WIFI – L5100 WiFi Module for Lynx Touch 5100
- Enables WiFi Connectivity for Lynx Touch 5100, 5200, 5210, 7000 panels.
- Easy snap in installation. Must be mounted on same side as panel’s internal speaker.
- During setup, choose to configure WiFi on your Lynx Touch as DHCP (dynamically assigned IP addressing) instead of Static IP. Selecting Static IP can cause your Lynx Touch panel to enter a boot loop.
2. LYNX Touch 7000 Control System by Honeywell 7″ full-color touchscreen WiFi ZWave compatible
- 7″ color graphic touchscreen – Resolution 800 x 480 pixels – 16.7 million colors – Intuitive easy-to-use touchscreen interface – Easy to understand icons – Menu driven navigation – Quick, accurate programming – Two dedicated keys for easy access to the home screen and emergency functions
- On-premises video viewing – Integrated video: System supports up to four cameras, which can be displayed individually or in a quad configuration on the touchscreen. Works with compatible Honeywell Total Connect Video products only (iPCAM-PT, iPCAM-WO, iPCAM-WI2/B, ACU).
- Wi-Fi support – Alarm communication to AlarmNet and lifestyle messaging via the users Internet connection – Two-way voice over Wi-Fi – Enables the LYNX Connect iOS app (available on iTunes) and the app for Android (available on Google Play) Integrated Z-Wave provides control and integration of: – Thermostats – Water valves – Door locks – Sirens – Lighting – Scenes, schedules and rules – Local, automatic and remote control via Honeywell Total Connect
- Push/Pull content through Honeywell Total Connect – Weather available in Fahrenheit or Celsius (one day or five day forecasts) – Emergency alerts (tornadoes) requires Honeywell Total Connect with Information Services Package – Traffic – News – Dealer/Central station messages (payments due, sales opportunities, community news) – End-user requests for sales or service Advanced Protection Logic technology With APL enabled, the alarm can be reported even if the system is tampered with during the entry and communications delay times. APL can be selected when using a Honeywell GSM or IP communicator. Voice announcement of system and zone status Family message center (for user recorded messages) Works with Honeywell Total Connect – Remote control of security, garage doors and Z-Wave devices – Selected event notifications Voice chime by zone 10 selectable chime tones Automatic stay arming 48 user codes (Installer, Master, plus 46 Secondary, including Duress and Guest) Three panic functions Wall or desk mount Viewable event log stores up to 256 events Exit error feature (detects difference between an actual alarm and exit alarm caused by leaving a door open after the exit delay expires) Case tamper RF jam detection Quick Exit feature provides users with an exit delay after arming their system Night Stay and Silent Exit modes Hinged cover for easy installation Real-time clock display Garage Door Function – Up to four garage doors per system – Unique garage door icon – View and monitor garage door status – Auto-secure feature – Remote notification via Honeywell Total Connect – Garage door control* – Automatically control door via scenes, rules and schedules – Locally open/close garage door from touchscreen or compatible mobile device – Remotely open/close garage door via Honeywell Total Connect
- Local Mobility LYNX Connect iOS app and app for Android – Same functions and GUI as the L7000 Zones and Devices One hardwired zone Wireless zones 80 programmable plus 24 dedicated to keyfobs Supports wireless bidirectional keypads Internal GSM radio option Wi-Fi module option ILP5 Internet module option Programmable trigger output *Requires 5877GDPK, consisting of the 5877 Relay Receiver and Z-Wave Strobe/Sounder. Not compatible with certain garage doors and garage door openers. Garage door control must have working entrapment protection. See installation instructions for details. LYNX Connect apps are available for a nominal fee in Apple iTunes Store or Google Play Store. All trademarks are property of their respective owners..
3. Honeywell TH8321WF1001/U Wi-Fi 8000 for Residential or Commercial Use, Stages Up to Up to 3 Heat/2 Cool
4. Honeywell TH9320WF5003 WiFi 9000 Color Touchscreen Thermostat, Works with Alexa, Needs ‘C’ Wire
Honeywell’s Wi-Fi 9000 allows remote access to the thermostat through a computer, tablet or smart phone with Honeywell’s Total Connect Comfort Service. Get Connected – Connect to home’s existing Wi-Fi network.Apps available for tablet and smartphones.Automatic software updates through Wi-Fi.Selectable to 7 Day or Non-Programmable.Program thermostat locally or over the web or app.Customize the screen color to match any decor.
5. Honeywell RTH8560D1002/E T5 Touchscreen Thermostat White
7 Day Programmable T5 Touchscreen Thermostat
6. Honeywell YTH6320R1001 Wireless Focuspro Thermostat Kit, Programmable Redlink Enabled
- Made in USA or Imported
- EQUIPMENT INTERFACE MODULE(EIM): All HVAC equipment is wired to the module. Module receives communication from the wireless devices
- RETURN AIR SENSOR: Works with the Equipment Interface Module to maintain safe indoor temperatures if power is lost at the wireless thermostat. Maintains 62 F for heating and 82 F for cooling
- REDLINK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Powered by RedLINK reliability. No interference with other wireless devices in the home
WIRELESS FOCUSPRO THERMOSTAT: Same great features of the FocusPRO thermostat – now wireless. Installs in minutes. Displays outdoor temperature and humidity. 1 year battery life. 2 month low battery warning. EQUIPMENT INTERFACE MODULE(EIM): All HVAC equipment is wired to the module. Module receives communication from the wireless devices. RETURN AIR SENSOR: Works with the Equipment Interface Module to maintain safe indoor temperatures if power is lost at the wireless thermostat. Maintains 62 F for heating and 82 F for cooling. REDLINK WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: Powered by RedLINK reliability. No interference with other wireless devices in the home.
From the Manufacturer
Wireless Thermostat Kit. RedLINK Enabled. Up to 3H/2C Heat Pump or Up to 2H/2C Conventional. Kit includes Wireless FocusPRO 5-1-1 Programmable Thermostat, Equipment Interface Module and Return Air Sensor. WIRELESS FOCUSPRO THERMOSTAT: Same great features of the FocusPRO thermostat – now wireless. Installs in minutes. Can display outdoor temperature and humidity. 1 year battery life. 2 month low battery warning. Dual Fuel enabled -requires C7089R1013 wireless outdoor sensor (sold separately)
7. Honeywell THM5421R1021 IAQ Equipment Interface Module
- Four sensor inputs for wired sensors or dry contact devices
- Three sets of IAQ contacts to control humidification, dehumidification, and ventilation
- Used with all versions of Prestige IAQ Thermostats and the New RedLINK VisionPRO Thermostats
- Three sets of IAQ contacts to control humidification, dehumidification and ventilation
- Used with all versions of Prestige IAQ Thermostats and the New Relink VisionPRO Thermostats
8. Honeywell Redlink Enabled Internet Gateway THM6000R7001
9. Honeywell THP9045A1023 Wiresaver Wiring Module for Thermostat
- Wiring module that connects to “K” terminal on thermostat and separates into Y and G signals to equipment
- Can be used in conventional and heat pump systems
- Requiring one wire more than is available
- Wire Saver for THX9000 Series Thermostats
- Genuine Honeywell product
- Used with THX9000 Series Thermostats
- Color: Gray, Easy push wire terminals that provide a secure lock with no need to screw in wires.
- Can be used when 5 wires are needed and only 4 wires are available
10. Honeywell 6290W Touch Center 7" Color Wireless Touchscreen Keypad Alarm Control Panel
- Easy to Use: Clean touchscreen display with easily identifiable icons and prompts. Critical software updates as a result of the push from Resideo or local onsite updates as a result of the 6290W SD card slot
- Authorized users can simply add and delete user codes. Backplate designed to easily update or retrofit current 6160 and 6280W installs.
- Features Your Customers Want: High resolution 7″ touchscreen with a resolution of 1024 x 600. Stylish, tablet-like design only 1″ off the wall.
- Clear voice annunciation of system status, type of alarm and affected zone. Event log tracks when system is disarmed by employees, temporary guests or family members.
- Streamlined arming/disarming and zone-bypassing
The Honeywell 7″ Color Touchscreen Keypad works as a high-graphic resolution touchscreen with voice annunciation which is the ideal choice to increase keypad revenue on new installations. While being an easy upgrade opportunity for existing VISTA residential and commercial installations. Furthermore, the thin/sleek design will look appealing in any residence or business. The ability to add pictures and videos to the home screen lets users customize it to their own preferences, or dealers can also add their company logo or message for increased awareness and referrals.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Honeywell Wi Fi Module for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!