Best home theater receiver with hdmi Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about home theater receiver with hdmi is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a home theater receiver with hdmi for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of home theater receiver with hdmi. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If home theater receiver with hdmi is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in home theater receiver with hdmi has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for home theater receiver with hdmi. Here we bring out the best in the home theater receiver with hdmi which you can safely buy in 2021.
650 reviews analysed
1. Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver
- Next Generation Video Standard Ready: The VSX-LX104 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals.
- Works with SONOS: By connecting the VSX-LX104 to Sonos Connect, you can play any music or audio source on your Sonos app.
- Remote Controller
- Dolby Atmos/Dolby Surround Upmixing: The VSX-LX104 is compatible with 5.2.2ch configuration of the latest theater sound platform, Dolby Atmos.
- DTS:X/DTS Neural:X Upmixing: DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences.
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning: With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalizes response.
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi, Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver would be the Best Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi for Money.
2. Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S540BT DELIVERS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND with 5.2 channel compatibility and SUPPORTS 4K ULTRA HD PICTURE QUALITY, perfect for your home theater and entertainment system
- You can also connect the Denon AVR with your Smart TV remote and ACCESS ALL YOUR SPEAKER SOURCES AND SURROUND MODE SELECTIONS USING JUST ONE REMOTE. Or simply USE YOUR SMARTPHONE AS A REMOTE. Download the Denon 500 Series Remote app for iOS and Android and get control the receiver through your phone! Convenient, isn’t it?
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness, contrast and color leveraging industry leading HLG (hybrid Log-Gamma), HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling to impress even the most discerning viewers. Experience 5 AMPLIFIERS (140W per channel) driving amazing power, realistic display and immersive sound across any room
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly
- OUR EASY ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight different devices, be it a computer or any other smart device and transmit it to a wide range of speaker systems. CREATE AN INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM in conjunction with DENON HEOS LINK for a thrilling multi-room experience, which also allows you to play back music from almost every digital streaming service like Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora and many more
- I did not know anything about this brand, but my son did some research and i am pleased with this product
- Sound quality is what i had hoped for, and thank you denon for making an affordable model for us audiophiles with a tight budget.
- I had trouble with the setup as the quick start instructions implied that you could activate bluetooth and tech support was clo… Read More
- Using polk fronts & sub woofer and klipsch center and rears the sound quality is very nice with a number of different settings … Read More
- Obvisouly they last and the sound quality is great.
- I’m happy with features, setup, and price was fair.
- Purchased unit to upgrade sound system (hmdi) on screen setup was a breeze, worked right out of the box
- Sounds awesome with polk sub and surround with cerwin- vega 315 mains.
- I have my tv (output) tied in with my blueray, xbox, cable box, firestick, and i still have an empty hdmi input.
- Now i can use all the same devices (roku, blu-ray, chromecast, etc) and get full resolution.
- Awsome amp for 300$ well worth it now I have bluetooth
3. Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound
- In the box: Receiver unit, Remote control, Size AAA Batteries for Remote control, FM wire antenna (aerial), Start-up guide, Operating Instructions
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- 4K HDR/Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X object-based surround sound
- 7.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
- Advanced Auto Calibration technology (Adv. DCAC)
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Enhanced Audio Return Channel (eARC)
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Sony Str Dh790 7 2 Ch Receiver Vision easily gets the award of Best Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi Under 100$.
- The sound quality is great as i have not upgraded in awhile so my knowledge of what out there is slim.
- Great buy for the money and quality product.
- Audio quality is excellent, and it even has analog stereo audio in for my now-ancient jvc vcr (yes, i still have tapes).
- Once i figured everything out, i am totally pleased with the excellent sound, i like the dts-neural settings.
- Very soft clear sound, and good price!
- Other than that, for the price, that’s nothing better.
- For the price (300-ish), this thing has just the right power and hookups i need, not sure why you’d wanna spend any more, unles… Read More
- Just remember these items take a pounding in shipping.
- One of the top reviews mentions no hdmi cec for the receiver, but it definitely does have it; i didn’t have to even configure a… Read More
- I actually thought the six dt speakers would hook up to the tv like a soundbar.
- I mated a new polk psw10 10 subwoofer to this sony, and the sound/volume of my system is now truly impressive.
- Upgrading from a sony 1000w htib and there’s just no competition.
- The user interface is a bit clunky (c’mon sony), but it works just fine once it’s set up.
- Timely Delivery & consideration of shippers.I truly appreciate you getting this receiver to my husband before the Super Bowl st… Read More
- Picked this up for my new home theater. I am running an Atmos 5.2.2 setup. Some other reviewers have indicated that it only run… Read More
4. Denon Dra 800H Amplification Processing Compatible
- ADVANCED HDMI VIDEO SECTION FOR A STUNNING CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE – Features full 4K Ultra HD 60Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub sampling, HDR10, HLG, and BT.2020 pass-through. Watch your favorite movies & shows with exceptional color, clarity and contrast!
- EXPERT SOUND ENGINEERING – Denon’s experience in designing award-winning amplifiers and their use of Hi-Fi parts, custom resistors, audio grade capacitors, a double differential DAC circuit and analog preamp circuits deliver a superior sound experience
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE DISCRETE 2-CHANNEL AMP – Feel the power & hear every audio detail with this ultra-stylish & powerful receiver (100W per channel at 8 ohms) that offers greater stability with a wide range of speakers & delivers balanced sound each time!
- ENJOY MULTI-ROOM STREAMING – Built-in HEOS technology allows you to playback music through any popular streaming service such as Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime Music and others via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or AirPlay 2 in one room and more simultaneously
- VOICE CONTROL COMPATIBILITY WITH ALL MAJOR VOICE AGENTS – Change audio tracks, control volume, switch inputs, and play & pause music with your voice. Just command Amazon Alexa, Apple Siri, Google Assistant or any home automation systems like Josh.ai
- HI-RES AUDIO PLAYBACK – Listen to your favorite tracks stored on a memory device via the USB port on the front panel, or through network sources. Also, connect your turntable to the speakers or amp via the integrated phono input and MM equalizer
- With its 100-year legacy & Japanese precision technology, Denon BRINGS PURITY OF SOUND AND JOY TO YOUR LIVES. Immerse yourself in multi-dimensional audio & sensational surround sound with this amplifier for an unmatched home theater & entertainment system
Denon Dra 800H Amplification Processing Compatible is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Denon Dra 800H Amplification Processing Compatible if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi is that even though Denon Dra 800H Amplification Processing Compatible is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Yamaha Aventage 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- 4K60, 4K120AB*, 8K60B*, HDR10+* and HDMI 2.1* (*via future update)
- YPAO – R.S.C. and multipoint
- Dolby Atmos, Dolby Atmos with Height Virtualization and DTS:X
- Pandora, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz and Amazon Music
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay 2 and Spotify Connect
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices or Siri via AirPlay 2
- Dolby Vision, Hybrid-Log Gamma and BT.2020
- A.R.T. Wedge (Fifth Foot)
- HDMI with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (7 in / 1 out)
- MusicCast multi-room audio and MusicCast Surround capable with MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50 wireless surround speakers
If you are buying a Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi for the first time, then you should have Yamaha Aventage 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast. It has fewer features when you make Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi comparisons of Yamaha Aventage 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast with any other Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi, grab any Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Yamaha Aventage 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
6. Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- Music cast multi-room: wirelessly expand your Audio to other rooms over time
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay 2, Spotify connect and music cast multi-room
- Unrivaled experiences. This 7. 2-Channel (5. 2. 2-Channel) AV receiver boldly explores entertainment possibilities for an advanced home theater with the latest in video and Audio, including Dolby Atmos, DTS: x, Wireless streaming, dual HDMI outputs and more.
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT. 2020. Hdmi (5-in/2-out) with HDCP 2. 3 and eARC
- Spotify, Apple Music via airplay 2, Pandora, Sirius internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster, Qobuz and more
- Voice control using your Alexa Device like echo or echo dot
- Music cast surround-capable: add two music cast 20 speakers to provide wireless Surrounds for a 5. 1-Channel or 5. 1. 2-Channel setup
Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond YAMAHA RX-A2A AVENTAGE 7.2-Channel AV Receiver With Musiccast which have been in market longer than anyone. Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi and it could be any of the high value Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi, chances are that would be much costlier than Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast. Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast will have more than 50% of all its features.
- Overall, the sound quality is awesome for the price.
- The quality of the rx-v685 receiver is very impressive.
- The manual that comes in the box is truly inadequate for the inexperienced.
- This is my second yamaha receiver, i’m very happy with the quality, i needed the upgrade because of a new 4k tv.
- The only reason why i gave it four stars for sound quality is because i thought it would be louder then my previous unit.
- Awesome, yamaha has never let me down, and getting it for the sale price was a bonus
- Very easy to set up & awsome sound!
- I tried using a soundbar system but got poor results.
- This is replacing a 12-year-old yamaha surroundsound unit.
- Great product, work great with my surround sound
- I’m a home theater enthusiast and only buy Yamaha. The HDMI switching component went out in my rx-v1700 but it served me 12 yea… Read More
7. Yamaha Rx V4a 5 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- 4K/60, 4K/120AB, 8K/60B, HDMI 2.1 (via future update)
- Pandora, Spotify, Napster, SiriusXM, TIDAL, Deezer, Qobuz, Amazon Music
- Voice control with Alexa and Google Assistant devices or Siri via AirPlay 2
- HDMI with HDCP 2.3 and eARC (4 in / 1 out)
- Dolby Vision, Hybrid-Log Gamma and BT.2020
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- MusicCast multi-room audio and MusicCast Surround capable with MusicCast 20 or MusicCast 50 wireless surround speakers
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz/5 GHz, AirPlay 2, MusicPlay (iOS and Android) and Spotify Connect
- YPAO room calibration
Yamaha Rx V4a 5 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast is another one which falls under Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Yamaha Rx V4a 5 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi and that is what has revived them. Yamaha Rx V4a 5 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Yamaha Rx V4a 5 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast is amazing features.
8. Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby
9. Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package
- Dolby Trued and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- 120 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) with discrete output stage circuitry and six-channel analog amplifiers
- Easily enjoy streaming music with Bluetooth wireless technology with Qualcomm apt Audio
- HDMI 4 in/ 1 out pass-through of the latest Ultra HD 4K/60 Hz, video formats with HDR (high dynamic range) and HDCP 2.2 content protection
- Includes high-quality six-piece surround-sound speaker system that’s just the right size for smaller living spaces
- I listen to symphonic music, classical, so sound quality is important to me.
- Great quality sound, super easy to set up, very user friendly!
- For the price, you can’t argue with the quality you get.
- Our family and friends have been impressed and amazed by the quality of the digital sound—especially for movies like ironman,… Read More
- There may be better options for that price elsewhere, but if the price is back around $250 or below, i would definitely recommend it.
- But for both music and movies, this was an easy setup at a decent price point.
- Price is high for something that burn out in 6months.
- This system kicks i lost some of the wires moving back so at this price i’m going to get this system again
- This is a very good system and only a fraction of the cost of better-known brands.
- Awesome Home theater experience WOULD RECOMMEND ????????????
- A big fan of surround, I already had an expensive system in the house. For the man cave, a converted garage now a music studio … Read More
10. Channel Bluetooth Digital Amplifier Display
- Built-in AM/FM radio&10Preset radio stations
- HDMI (2160P/4K) ARC 5.1 Channel
- 4 HDMI input ports and 1 HDMI output port for HDTV& Compatible with 3D pass through
- 2 MIC input-Treble and bass of MIC adjustable& Independent MIC volume control
- Output power: Front(60W*2),Center(60W*1),Surround(60W*2)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi yet, then Channel Bluetooth Digital Amplifier Display is your choice. It is another one which is Best Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi Under 100$ and Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Channel Bluetooth Digital Amplifier Display offers best features and although it does not have, Channel Bluetooth Digital Amplifier Display’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Home Theater Receiver With Hdmi Under 100$
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.