Nowadays, there are so many products of hard drive enclosure ide for desktop in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for hard drive enclosure ide for desktop in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings hard drive enclosure ide for desktop which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
743 reviews analysed
1. Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA External Hard Drive Lay-Flat Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD [Support UASP] (EC-DFLT)
- Supports all 2.5 and 3.5-inch SATA drives
- Connects via SuperSpeed USB 3.0 (up to 10x as fast as USB 2.0).
- UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) support for even faster performance. UASP requires UASP capable host system.
- Serial ATA bus up to 6Gbps Signal bandwidth for fast storage backups
- This Docking station comes with a free download of Acronis True Image for Sabrent software for easy cloning.
The Sabrent EC-DFLT SATA Lay-Flat Docking Station supports the direct insertion of Desktop 2.5″/3.5″ SATA Hard Drives. It is a caseless solution that makes swapping hard drives easier than ever before. Plus, now you can take advantage of the lightening speed of USB 3.0 to quickly transfer files up to 5 Gbps!
2. Unitek USB 3.0 to IDE & SATA Converter External Hard Drive Adapter Kit for Universal 2.5/3.5 HDD/SSD Hard Drive Disk, One Touch Backup Function and Restore Software, Included 12V/2A Power Adapter
- Support 2.5 “/3.5” SATA HDD and SSD
- 2.5 “/3.5” IDE HDD
- DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-RW, DVD + RW Optical Drive. Dual-Head IDE Connector (40pin and 44pin) plus one SATA II Connector.
- Allow to operate three HDDs Simultaneously. Data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps, backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1.
- Included 12V 2A power cable is for providing stable electricity supply. 4PIN Power Cable is designed for 3.5’’ IDE drive.
- Plug and play
- Hot Swap
- One Touch Backup function
- On/Off Switch for HDD protection. LED light shows power and activity status.
- What we offer: USB 3.0 to IDE+SATA Adapter, USB 3.0 Cable, 4PIN Power Cable, Power Adapter, OTB Software CD, 24h customer email support.
3. Vantec NexStar TX 3.5" USB 3.0 Hard Drive Enclosure (NST-328S3-BK)
- Adopt UASP to enhance maximum performance for latest Windows OS
- No drivers needed (NDN) for Windows OS and OSx
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.1
- Converts 3.5” SATA HDD/SSD into an external Hard Drive for ultimate mobility and convenience
- Flexibility to put your own hard drive. (Hard drive not included in package)
Nexstar TX 3.5″ SATA 6GB/s to USB 3.0 HDD enclosure
4. ORICO Toolfree USB 3.0 to SATA External 3.5 Hard Drive Enclosure Case for 3.5 SATA HDD and SSD[Support UASP and 8TB Drives]
- Supports: Most 3.5 inch SATA I, II, III HDD or SSD up to 8TB (Max)
- Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux and Unix Desktops or Laptops
- Support UASP
- Featuring: Tool free installation
- Plug and Play
- No Reboot and Driver needed
- USB 3.0 connection offers data transfer rates of up To 5 Gbps
- Technical: Material: ABS plastic + Metal
- Data transfer port: USB 3.0+SATA III
- Support capacity: 8TB
- Power adapter: 12V2A
- Stable: A shock-proof sponge is installed on the bottom cap of the hard drive enclosure making the hard drive more stable and safer
- In the Box: 1x USB 3.0 3.5 Inch HDD External Enclosure
- 1x 12V/2A US Power Adapter
- 1x USB 3.0 Data Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Warranty Card
5. Sabrent USB 3.0 to SATA I/II/III Dual Bay External Hard Drive Docking Station for 2.5 or 3.5in HDD, SSD with Hard Drive Duplicator/Cloner Function [10TB Support] (EC-HD2B)
The Sabrent SATA Hard Drive Docking Station enables you to access desktop or laptop hard drives, without the frustration of assembling hard drive enclosures. By inserting a 2.5"/3.5" SATA hard drive directly into this docking station, you can quickly access drive contents and transfer files. Plus you can swap out hard drives effortlessly with plug and play mounting. Transfer data quickly and easily through USB 3.0 at speeds up to 5Gbps.
To use Hard Drive Offline Clone Function:
1. Insert Source Disk into hard drive bay A, then insert Target Disk into hard drive bay B.
2. Make sure that the USB cable is disconnected from your computer.
3. Connect power supply and switch on power.
4. Hold down the CLONE button, release when you see a Blue LED.
5. Then quickly press the CLONE Button.
6. A Blue LED will flash on 25% indicating that the cloning process has begun.
7. The cloning process is complete when ALL the lights turn solid Blue (25%-100%).
8. Finally press the power switch to the OFF position and eject your drives.
• MAC: OS
• Docking Station
• Power Supply
• USB 3.0 cable
• User Manu
6. StarTech.com 2.5" IDE Hard Drive Enclosure – Supports UASP – Aluminum – IDE and SATA – USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure – External Drive (UNI251BMU33)
- Turn a 2.5” SATA III or IDE HDD / SSD into an external hard drive that connects to your computer through USB 3.0 with UASP
- Works with USB 3.0 computers such as Ultrabooks, Macbooks and desktop computers and 2.5in IDE or SATA HDDs & SSDs such as Samsung 840 EVO
- 2.5″ hard drive enclosure / SATA 2.5 hard drive enclosure
- IDE HDD or SSD enclosure / USB to IDE enclosure / 2.5 inch enclosure
- Turn an unused IDE or SATA drive into additional external storage
- Access a variety of different drives
Turn a 2.5″ SATA III or IDE HDD / SSD into an external hard drive that connects to your computer through USB 3.0 with UASP – The UNI251BMU33 Universal 2.5in Drive Enclosure lets you turn a 2.5in SATA or IDE hard drive (HDD) or solid-state drive (SSD) into a portable USB 3.0 storage solution. This versatile enclosure offers a simple solution for re-purposing 2.5in HDDs and SSDs that are no longer in use into convenient external storage. Since the enclosure supports either legacy IDE or SATA drives, you can rest assured that you’ll have the correct option on-hand when it’s time to swap another drive in, without having to worry about compatibility. To get the most from your SATA III drives and ensure maximum performance and speed, the UNI251BMU33 is enhanced with UASP support. When paired with a UASP-enabled host controller, the enclosure delivers transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0. See our UASP testing results below for further details. Perfect for carrying your external drive along with your laptop, the UNI251BMU33 is USB-powered, so you won’t need to carry around an external power adapter. Plus, the enclosure features a small-footprint design, making it a great solution for on-the-go laptop and desktop users who want to add storage to their computer without taking up much space. The UNI251BMU33 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty, and free lifetime technical support. Improved Performance with UASP UASP is supported in Windows 8, Mac OSX (10.8 or above), and Linux. In testing, UASP performs with a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed over traditional USB 3.0 at peak performance. At the same peak in testing UASP also shows an 80% reduction in required processor resources. Testing results were obtained using an Intel Ivy Bridge system, a UASP-enabled StarTech.com Enclosure, and a SATA III solid state drive.
7. WEme USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter with Universal 2.5"/3.5" Hard Drive Disk Converter for HDD/SSD & IDE HDD, Support 6TB and One-Touch Backup, Include 12V 2A Power Adapter + USB 3.0 Cable for Laptop
- Connect your SATA / IDE device to your computer as an additional external hard drive via USB 3.0. Compatible with 2.5″/3.5″ IDE/SATA hard drives and IDE/SATA CD/DVD drives. Compatible read up to three hard drives simultaneously!
- One Touch Backup (OTB) function. On/Off Switch for HDD protection. Hot- swappable with Super-Speed USB 3.0 interface. Plug and play without rebooting
- Plug and Play, no driver needed, if your computer is pop up that driver install needed when connecting, that means computer OS lacks of ” USB mass storage drive”, please ensure your device have install ”USB mass storage drive” before using
- Support 2 IDE and 1 SATA hard drives connecting simultaneously! Compatible with two IDE hard drives simultaneously, If not, Please set the 3.5” IDE to be the slave drive based on the instruction on the hard drive
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 enables data transfer rates of up to 5Gbps, downwards compatible with USB 2.0(high-speed 480 Mbps) / USB 1.1(full-speed 12 Mbps) standards. The actual transmission speed subjects to the setting of the device connected
WEme USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE hard drive converter is a perfect solution for data transfer and backup in the 2.5″/3.5″ hard drive. This item lets you swap hard drives easier than ever before as it ensures stable external connection between any 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA Hard Drive. Using its USB 3.0 Interface, you can connect any 2.5″ or 3.5″ SATA/IDE drive to your Ultrabook Notebook Mac or PC, and experience blistering file transfers as fast as 5Gbps speed.
– Compatible with USB 3.0 computer systems such as Mac & MacBook & Lenovo & Dell Optiplex & Asus & Samsung ect
– Supported Drives: 2.5″/3.5″ SATA HDD/SSD, 2.5″/3.5″ IDE HDD, CD-ROM, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD+RW, DVD-RW. Supports up to 10 TB drives
– Supports most models of CD/DVD-ROM/RM drives comprising of an IDE or SATA interface on the market
– On/Off Switch for HDD protection, you can be switched off when not in using
– Dual-Head IDE Connector (40pin and 44pin) plus one SATA II Connector
– One-click backup feature to effectively secure precious data
– Support 2 IDE hard drives and 1 SATA hard drive connecting simultaneously. Compatible with three hard drives simultaneously!
Compatible Operating Systems:
Windows XP /Vista/7/ 8 /8.1 (32/64-bit), Win 10, Mac OS 10.10 or higher
1. OTB (One Touch Backup) function isn’t applicable for Mac OS, only be used on usb connection under Windows system.
2. When connecting to a 3.5-inch HDD/SDD, please power the product with the provided AC adapter to ensure the stable operation.
3. Some components inside this hard drive may be broken along with the aging problem, this may lead to automatically disconnected when transferring large files.
– 1 x USB 3.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter
– 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
– 1 x 4PIN Power Cable
– 1 x Power Adapter
– 1 x CD Driver
8. Rosewill RX35-AT-IU BLK Aluminum 3.5-Inch IDE to USB 2.0 External Enclosure (Black)
- Light and small design for easy portability
- Aluminum material provides excellent heat dissipation
- Supports transfer rates up to 480 Mbps with USB 2.0
- LED indicates Power / HDD status
- Compliant with USB 2.0 Backward Compatible With USB 1.1
- Support HDD up to 25.4mm height
- Maximum Capacity (per Bay): Up to 320GB
- Size: 3.5″
Rosewill RX35-AT-IU BLK Aluminum 3.5″ Black USB 2.0 External Enclosure
9. Acomdata Samba USB 2.0 3.5-Inch IDE/SATA Hard Drive Enclosure SMBXXXU2E-BLK (Black)
AcomData SMBXXU2E-BLK 3.5″ SATA/IDE HDD Ext. Enclosure USB2.0 Black Retail
From the Manufacturer
Create your own high-performance external hard drive with an Acomdata Samba Enclosure. The daring Samba features a precision-extruded aluminum case in a seductive satin finish, whisper-quiet fanless operation, hot-plug-ability, and (get this) an on-off switch.
Acomdata’s elegant, compact design reflects its purist approach to data storage
The Samba enclosure is equipped for solid reliability and ultra-fast performance
The smart chassis design and fully illustrated guide make installation simple and—like the Samba itself—extremely fast.
So take charge now and transform that useful but utilitarian PATA or SATA IDE hard disk into a versatile, reliable and super speedy external drive. The AcomData Samba is sure to enhance your desktop as well as your data storage.
Acomdata Product Features
- Silent Operation
- Hot Pluggable
- Mac & PC Compatible
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Free Tech Support Forever
- 48 bit Logic Block Addressing
- USB 2.0
What’s in the Box
Acomdata Hard Drive Samba Enclosure, Stand, USB Cable, Mounting Screws, AC Adapter, Installation Guide, CD
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Hard Drive Enclosure Ide For Desktop for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!