661 reviews analysed
1. Fieldpiece HS33 Voltage Temperature Stick Meter
- Non-contact Voltage
- 400AAC and Capacitance
- High Voltage and Continuity Indicators
- MIN / MAX and Data HOLD
- Inculded in package : Expandable Manual Ranging Stick Multimeter for HVAC/R – HS33, 400A Amp Clamp Accessory – ACH4, Deluxe Silicone Test Leads – ADLS2, Short Alligator Lead Extensions – ASA2, Deluxe Meter Case – ANC1, 9-Volt Battery (installed), Operator’s Manual
Based on the success of our original stick meter line, the HS33 was designed to measure even more HVAC/R parameters including temperature with quick compensation via a k-type thermocouple plug, a diode test and a built-in non-contact voltage (NCV) tester. The updated ergonomic shape fits firmly and naturally in your hand while testing. A magnetic hanger, along with the detachable test leads and alligator clip probe tips, allow you to remote test and perform other tests hands-free. This is the stick meter schools prefer for their HVAC/R students. It’s got all the basics and more. The rugged rubberized bumpers help this meter stand up to tough conditions in the field. Ranges include VAC, VDC, AAC, ADC, temperature, capacitance (MFD) and a host of other built-in safety features.
2. Clamp Meter, CM05 Clamp Multimeters, 6000 Counts,AC/DC Voltage Tester, AC Current Detector, AC Signal Frequency, VFC, NCV, Resistor, Capacitor, Diode, Duty Cycle, Continuity Tester
- You can return/replace this clamp meter purchased here within 24 months without any reason
- ❤POWERFUL FUNCTION: Clamp meter can be used to measure AC and DC voltage, AC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, duty cycle, diodes, continuity tester，lightweight and full-featured. It is an ideal tool for the majority of users to carry around
- ❤NCV SENSITIVE DETECTION: When the clamp head is close to the measured object about 0-5CM , the instrument will emit a different rhythm of the buzzer sound according to the different voltage intensities. At the same time, the NCV light flashes to distinguish the intensity of the voltage.
- ❤SAFETY AND STABILITY: Complies with overvoltage CATCAT III 600V and Pollution Level 2 safety standards,full-scale overload protection
- Pliers head mounting defensive equipment, double insulation, providing you with safer service
- Energy saving, the instrument will “automatically shut down” (sleep state) if the function keys and the functions selector dial without any operation in 15 minutes .
- ❤EASILY RECORD AND READ：High resolution, backlit LCD display, flashlight function, and data retention features ensure that the meter can perform measurements in dark places
- Low battery indication,please replace the battery immediately when the battery is low.
- ❤OFFICIAL CONFIGURATION:Tacklife CM05 Clamp Meter, Test Leads (Pair), 2*1.5V AAA Batteries, Screwdriver, Black Storage Bag, User’s Manual, 24-Month Service Card
3. GE 100 Blood Glucose Meter (Meter Only)
4. Fluke T5600 Electrical Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
600V Electrical Testers let you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool. With the T5, all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. OpenJaw current lets you check current up to 100A – without breaking the circuit. Its tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote the T5 in your tool pouch. Detachable SlimReach test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5 onto your belt. Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop. The T5 meets safety category: UL, CSA, CE, VDE. 600V AC/DC Voltage. 100A AC Current. Continuity: less than 25 ohms. 1000 ohms Resistance. 45 to 66 Hz Calibration Frequency. 0.5″ Jaw Capacity. 1000 counts. Auto ranging, audible continuity, data hold and auto power off features. LCD display. AC current accuracy: +/- 1.5 percent + 2 Digits. 14 to 122 Degrees F Operating Temperature. (2)AA Batteries. Safety Rating: CAT III 600V. Batteries and instructions included.
From the Manufacturer
The Fluke T5-600 600V Voltage Continuity and Current Tester lets you check voltage, continuity and current with one compact tool. With the T5, all you have to do is select volts, ohms, or current and the tester does the rest. OpenJaw current lets you check current up to 100A – without breaking the circuit. The tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote the T5 in your tool pouch. Detachable SlimReach test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5 onto your belt. The T5-600 automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution and displays resistance to 1000Ω. The tester is rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop. The test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips. An auto off mode helps to conserve battery life. Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads. All inputs of the T5-600 are protected to EN61010-1 CAT III 600V and the T5-1000 to EN61010-1 1000V CAT III rating. UL, CSA and VDE listed. Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. From industrial electronic installation, maintenance and service, to calibration and quality control, Fluke tools help keep business and industry around the globe up and running.
5. Fluke 116/323 KIT HVAC Multimeter and Clamp Meter Combo Kit – FLUKE-116/323 KIT
- Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter features built in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter features microamps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 116 Digital Multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Fluke 323 True rms Clamp Meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Fluke 323 True rms Clamp Meter features True RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on nonlinear signals
For the complete solution to HVAC troubleshooting the extra value packed HVAC Technician’s Combo Kit, provides the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems more efficiently by providing all the needed accessories an HVAC professional would need in a compact carry case.
6. Meterk Digital Clamp Meter Multimeter 4000 Counts Auto-ranging Multimeter with AC/DC Voltage&Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Diode, Hz Test, Non-contact Voltage Detect
- ▲【MULTI-PURPOSE CLAMP METER WITH TRUE RMS AUTO-RANGE】: Accurate AC/DC Voltage, AC/DC Current, Frequency, Duty Cycle, Diode, Capacitance and Resistance Measurement.
- ▲【WITH NCV & LIVE LINE TEST FUNCTION】: Non-contact Voltage Detection Function with a Sensor to Detect Voltage and Avoid Electric Shock without Touching Any Wires. Light and Sound Alarm If Detects the AC Voltage(90V-1000V) or Live Wire
- ▲【CONTINUITY TEST & OVERLOAD PROTECTION】: Designed to Safely and Accurately Confirm the Circuit Conducts Electricity with Low Voltage Indication and Overload Protection. Light Alarm If Detects the AC Voltage(90V-1000V) or Live Wire.Shows “OL” on the LCD If Overload
- ▲【EASY TO USE AND READ】: Small and Portable to Carry and Use. High Resolution, Large Backlit LCD Screen Improves Visibility. The flashlight can Access Measurement in a Dark Place. Low Battery Display.Widely used in your life.
- ▲【YOU WILL GET】: Meterk Digital Clamp Meter, 2*Test Leads, 3*AAA Batteries(Inside the Clamp meter), User Manual(English + French + German + Italy + Spanish) , 1 * Storage Bag
7. Etekcity Digital Multimeter MSR-R500 Ohm Amp Volt Meter Diode Voltage Tester (Dual Fuse Protection)
- ACCURATELY MEASURES: Voltage, DC current (Not for AC current), resistance, diode, continuity and more
- HELPFUL TROUBLESHOOTING: Use it to safely and accurately troubleshoot automotive and household electrical issues
- EASE OF USE: Data Hold button holds a reading
- large backlit LCD with large digits is easily visible in dimly lit areas
- SAMPLING SPEED: 3 times per second. Built-in support stand allows for hand free use
- SAFETY PROTECTION: Overload protection on all ranges. Protective rubber sleeve around the multimeter adds extra drop protection. 1 year warranty and lifetime support from Etekcity
Do It All, and Then Some
The Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter is a practical tool for electricians, hobbyists, and general household use. It is easy to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, and resistance, as well as continuity, transistor, and diode testing. It can be used to diagnose, assemble, and repair circuitry and wiring. Other features include a low battery indicator, continuity buzzer, and overload protection. It’s tough rubber sleeve protects it from the drops and falls associated with the toughest jobs.
Built for Everyday Use
A Data Hold function keeps the measurements displayed on the MSR-R500 while you record them and a larger display makes the MSR-R500 multimeter even easier to read. Add in the LCD backlight and protective rubber bumper and this is the meter for every job.
Safety/Compliances: IEC61010 CAT.I 600V, CAT.II 300V, double insulation
Max.display: 1999, 3 1/2 digits
Range selection: Manual ranging
Overload display: Display OL
Sampling Speed: 2 times per second
Power: 1 x 9V 6F22 Battery Included (Low Battery Indication)
Diode Test: Yes
Continuity Test: Yes
Square Wave Output: Yes
Dimensions: 5.1″ x 2.9″ x 1.4″
DC Voltage: 200mV/2000mV/20V/200V ± (0.5%+2), 500V (0.8%+2)
AC Voltage: 200V/500V ± (2%+10)
DC Current: 2000μA/20mA ± (1%+2), 200mA ± (1.2%+2), 10A ± (2%+5)
Resistance: 200Ω ± (0.8%+5), 2000Ω/20KΩ/200KΩ ± (0.8%+2), 20MΩ ± (1%+5), 200MΩ ± [5%(reading-10)+10]
1 x Etekcity MSR-R500 Digital Multimeter
2 x Test Leads (pair)
1 x GP Supercell 6F22 9V Battery
1 x User’s Manual
8. Craftsman 34-82141 Digital Multimeter with 8 Functions and 20 Ranges
- Measures up to 600 volts alternating current and 10A alternating current for electrical installation home appliance repairs
- Measures up to 600 volts direct current and 10A direct current for auto marine and electronic installations or repairs
- Audible tone sounds below 30 ohms to check proper wiring and shorts
- Resistance is up to 2 megaohm for household and auto electrical wiring testing and repair
- Diode test for electronic and electrical testing
This manual ranging multimeter with large 2000 count Liquid Crystal Display , diode test and continuity beeper. Includes a 1.5 and 9 volt battery test. The fuse is protected with a rubber holster with a tilt stand.
From the Manufacturer
Craftsman Multimeter, Digital, with 8 Functions and 18 Ranges
9. Digital Multimeter, Acegmet TRMS Auto/Manual Ranging Multimeter Tester AC/DC Current, Voltage Meter Measures Resistance, Frequency, Temperature, 10000 Counts Volt Meter NCV with LCD Backlit Display
- [ENJOY THE FUN OF MEASUREMENT] Our voltage testers provides two measurement modes, automatic and manual. If you have higher requirements for handling, you can choose manual mode. If you want to easily obtain measurement results with the digital multimeters, you can choose automatic mode. No matter which mode you choose, it will not affect your rapid measurement results. Ten times / second measurement speed allows you to get measurement results in almost real time.
- [TRIPLE SECURITY PROTECTION] Overload protection function: when the access voltage is lower than 250V, the digital voltage meter will automatically prevent burnout during the entire process. Fuse Disconnect function: when the current is too large, the two fuses will immediately blow to protect the motherboard of the digital voltage tester. Wrong Polarity Alarm function: when the gear position and the test leads access port do not match, the volt meter’s screen will display “LEAD” and beep.
- [EXTREMELY PRECISE] Electronic loads with frequency changes are non-sine waves. Only true RMS volt meters can measure the correct value. Within 1KHz AC voltage, this non-contact voltage meter tester can accurately measure. Up to 9999 counts provide more accurate readings.
- [TRUE MULTIMETER] This digital multimeter tester covers multiple functions and measurements. Measure the AC / DC voltage, AC / DC current, Ohm, Hz, nF, duty cycle, humidity, diodes, live wire test, circuit continuity, NCV & VFC function, etc. We also have functions that other digital multimeters do not have including temperature, data hold, auto-off.
- [CUSTOMER CARE] We have put a lot of effort into improving your experience. The surface of the digital multimeter is covered with a thick soft rubber protective case to prevent accidental electric shock. The light and stand functions can also help you when you use it. At the same time, we have extended our after-sales service to 18 months.
Fast response, multiple protection, accurate and easy to use.
Acegmet Digital Multimeter is easy and safe to operate and features many different functions for measuring current, voltage, resistance and continuity, transistor, and diode testing.
Wrong Polarity Alarm:
1. When the port of the test leads you connected does not match the gear, the screen of the multimeter will display “LEAD” and beep.
2. When the fuse is burned out, adjust the gear to the current level. After connecting to the test leads, the screen of the multimeter will display “LEAD” and beep.
Max display: 9999 counts
Range selection: Automatic & Manual Range
Measurement Speed: 10 times/second(Instant readings)
Overload display: Display OL
Wrong Insert Alarm: Display LEAD
On-off Test: Buzzer
NCV/VFC Function(Inverter Measurement):Yes
Live Line Test :Yes
Data Hold Function:Yes
Low Battery Indication :Yes
Auto Shut-down: 15 minutes
Power Supply: 2 x AA 1.5V Batteries
Safety Class: IEC61010 CAT.600V CAT IV,1000V CAT.III
Range and Accuracy：
AC Current: 99.99mA/600mA±(1.0% + 3);10A (1.5% + 3)
AC Voltage: 999.9mV/9.999V/99.99V± (0.8%+3);750V ± (1.0%+5)
DC Voltage: 999.9mV/9.999V/99.99V/999.9V ± (0.5%+3)
DC Current: 99.99μA/999.9mA/600mA ±(0.8% + 3);10A (1.2% + 3)
Resistance: 999.9Ω/9.999KΩ/99.99KΩ/999.9KΩ/9.999MΩ ± (0.8%+32);99.99MΩ ± (1.2%+5)
Capacitance: 9.999nF±(4.0% + 30); 99.99nF/999.9nF/9.999μF/99.99μF/999.9μF/9.999mF /99.99mF±(4.0% + 3)
Frequency: 9.999Hz/99.99Hz/999.9Hz/9.999kHz/99.99kHz/999.9kHz/9.999MHz ±(1.0%+3)
Temperature: -4℉-1832℉ / -20℃-1000℃±(1.0%+3)
10. Amprobe AM-530 TRMS Electrical Contractor Multimeter with Non-Contact Voltage Detector and Temperature
- Voltage up too 600V AC/DC, AC/DC current, resistance and frequency
- True-rms feature to accurately measure voltage and current in all conditions, including noisy environments affected by harmonics
- Capacitance for start-up and run capacitors
- Audible continuity, non-contact voltage detection and built-in flashlight
- Diode test and duty cycle for troubleshooting applications
Amprobe products range from an extensive line of clamp meters and digital multimeters to industry-specific tools for residential/commercial electricians, HVAC/R technicians, utilities and industrial maintenance professionals. All Amprobe tools undergo rigorous testing to ensure full compliance with the latest IEC and CE safety regulations in Fluke Safety labs for quality and safety you can trust.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Ge 210 Meter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!