738 reviews analysed
1. Escort iXc Radar Detector & Escort M1 Dash Camera Bundle, HD Video, Long Range Protection, Space Saving, Fewer False Alerts, All-In-0ne System,
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED – High Def video coverage of your drive partnered with long range accurate protection creating one of the safest and most well informed driving experiences on the road.
- AUTOLEARN TECHNOLOGY – 360° protection and patented anti-falsing technology uses the power of GPS and the exact frequency to learn and remember false alerts from moving In-Vehicle Technology sources. You’ll only hear what’s important, nothing else.
- VERSATILE – Compatible Detectors with no additional accessory required: ESCORT iX, MAX 360, MAX 360c, Passport Max, Passport Max 2, Redline EX, ESCORT iXc, MAX II Platinum Detectors requiring optional ESCORT StickyCup Mounting Bracket: Passport X80, Solo S4 Not compatible with the following models/accessories: 9500i, 9500ix, PassportiQ, S75G, SmartCord Live, ZR5 (only with detector connected) and ZW5
- SIMPLE & SPACE SAVING – The M1 offers users a compact integration of their Radar Detecor and Dash Cam into a single, small section of the windshield, while also using the same power source to operate the dash cam and detector. With these two devices in one, we can keep drivers alert, distraction free and protected out on the road
- IPHONE/ANDROID – The M1 and iXc can be controlled through the ESCORT M1 and Live app. Drivers can control the radar and dash cam functionality including voice alerts, video resolution, settings, etc. The M1 app also lets users download footage directly to their smart devices, so it can be shared instantly.
The ESCORT iXc carries on the tradition of the ESCORT iX, now with improved detection range, enhanced anti-falsing precision, and all the benefits of new connected car compatibility. The iXc is Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz only) enabled, allowing automatic in-car updates for better performance against new radar technologies, making it future-proof and more precise with time. Enabled by millions of ESCORT Live! users sharing real-time traffic enforcement alerts, the ESCORT iXc delivers a second layer of protection that no other brand can match, without even having to launch the ESCORT Live! app on your smartphone. High-class aesthetic upgrades, along with its state-of-the-art technology and true sense of community protection, brings ESCORT into the spotlight and raises the bar, once again. Unrivaled. The new ESCORT M1 dash cam records the road ahead in 1080p high definition quality and is optimized for both day and night recording. The M1 is designed to attach to most ESCORT detector mounts while also using the same power source to operate the dash cam and detector. This integration eliminates the need for additional cords and power sources in the car and creates a single space on the windshield for both the detection unit and dash cam. The M1 is controlled through the ESCORT M1 app via Wi-Fi connectivity. Through the app, drivers can control the dash cam functionality including resolution and settings. The ESCORT M1 app also lets users download footage from the dash cam directly to their smart devices, so it can be shared instantly with insurance companies or other parties. The Emergency Record Button and G-Sensor allow the M1 to lock down important video files in cases of emergency, whether by manual activation or by collision detection. Super-capacitor technology allows the ESCORT M1 to withstand extreme car temperatures.
2. Escort Passport 9500iX – Long Range, Fewer False Alerts, National Coverage, GPS Capable, Ticket Protection
- FEWER FALSE ALERTS – With Escorts TRAFFIC SENSOR REJECTION, it will display more accurate alerts. Limiting the distractions on the road.
- NATIONAL COVERAGE – Thousands of pre loaded locations, and the ability to add your own “hot spots” create Escorts DEFENDER DATABASE. Receive alerts that are constantly monitoring as you approach surveillance threats.
- REAL-TIME TICKET-PROTECTION – Receive warnings of police threats around you reported by millions of other Escort Detectors based on your speed and settings, the alerts you receive will be tailored to fit the location and motion of your car or motorcycle.
- STAY INFORMED – During an alert the 9500iX displays all of the information you need to make the best possible decision. Vehicle Speed, Laser Band, and Signal Strength displayed to make you more informed.
- UP-TO-DATE – As threats continue to increase, stay ahead of them with ESCORT LIVE and the Detector Tools. Compatible with MAC and PC you can go online to download the latest updates for scanner threat locations.
INCLUDES: 12VOLT SMART CORD, TRAVEL CASE, QUICK RELEASE WINDSHIELD MOUNT. The PASSPORT 9500ix radar detector provides all the information you need to make an intelligent decision during each and every alert. The radar or laser band, signal strength, and now your vehicle speed are displayed during an alert to help you make the best possible decision. ESCORT Live, our award-winning app and exclusive real-time ticket-protection network, which warns you of upcoming alerts received and reported by other users in the area. A SmartCord Live is required for Bluetooth connectivity. AutoLearn uses our patented GPS technology to automatically learn (by exact location and frequency) each radar signal and determines if it’s a real threat.
3. Car Radar Mount, Crossery Windshield & Dashboard Radar Detector Suction Mount for Escort Passport, Beltronics Vector & Rocky Mountain Phantom-T Radar Detectors, Easy To Install, Adjustable, Black
- ⇒ A SMART WAY TO MOUNT YOUR RADAR DETECTOR. With thousands of cheap imitations, finding a perfect car radar detector mount is a real challenge. But if you choose CROSSERY you are always backed by quality, simplicity and affordability. This full featured radar mount offers easy and convenient mounting solution without blocking your visibility and disturbing the performance of the detector.
- ⇒ A WORLD CLASS DESIGN. Our car radar mount is compatible with almost all Escort, Beltronics and Rocky Mountain Phantom-T radar detectors. With the rotating knob you can adjust the angle of the detector to make it perfectly match with the pitch of the windshield.
- ⇒ PREMIUM BUILD. Crossery Radar Detector Mounts are made from the highest grade materials for superior performance under extreme heat and cold weather conditions and its powerful single suction cup offers strong adherence to the windshield or dashboard. Also, it has an aesthetic black finish that complements the interior of most types of vehicles.
- ⇒ EASY INSTALLATION. Simply open the locking clamp, position the sticky cup on the windshield or dashboard and close the locking clamp. Then carefully slide the bracket into the detector mounting slot. Our car mount will hold your radar detector firmly, even on the most rugged roads.
- ⇒ 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. You are protected by our 2 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY and if you aren’t completely thrilled with our escort radar mount for whatever reason, you can request a FULL REFUND or we will send you another BRAND NEW CROSSERY CAR RADAR DETECTOR MOUNT to your door step. No questions asked.
CROSSERY CAR RADAR MOUNT – THE BRAND YOU CAN TRUST!
Are you looking for a smart easy way to mount your radar detector and keep it safe from sudden bumps and vibrations, or fed up with cheaply made radar mounts that cover the sensors of the detector?
Look no further:
Introducing ☆CROSSERY CAR RADAR DETECTOR MOUNT☆
Our mount has a strong suction, so you can use it as a windshield radar mount or dashboard radar detector mount. Simply press the pressure switch to lock the suction or open the pressure switch to release the suction.
NEED MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE OUR RADAR MOUNT?
✔ Sturdy construction with premium quality ABS + rubber for years of use.
✔ Easy installation.
✔ Adjustable for optimal radar detection to the windshield.
✔ Fits almost all cars and SUVs including BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Acura, Lexus, Toyota, Honda, Nissan etc.
Our windshield mount is compatible with following radar detectors:
Most Rocky Mountain Phantom-T, Escort and Beltronics radar detectors, including S55, New Passport, Redline, STi Magnum, STi Driver, GX65, GX55, RX65, RX55, V6, V8, V10, V12, Pro 100, 200, 300, 500, Vector 895, 995, 965 and 955, Newer Vector 940 and Express 795, Passport 9500ix, 9500i, 8500×50, 8500, 7500S, 7500, 6800, 5000, 4600, 4500, and 4200, Solo S2, S3, RD-5110, 4 and 5.
Our mount is not compatible with: MAX Series, Passport iQ, SmartRadar or PASSPORT Max models
BACKED BY 2 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE WARRANTY!
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority, but for any reason, if you are not completely satisfied, simply contact our friendly customer support and we do everything to make you 100% satisfied with your purchase.
SO WHY WAIT? CHOOSE US NOW.
(Detector not included)
4. Radar Detector Anti-Slip Radar Detector Dash Mat
- Made of high quality soft PVC. Soft and sticky. Anti-Glare and Flexible design. Suited for curved surface.
- Directly cling to the dashboard, no need any adhesive tape. Leaves no residue, reusable and washable.
- Useful and suitable for cars, trucks, boats or airplanes, etc. No adhesive needed. Simply clean surface before you apply. This pad is compatible with soft vinyl surfaces. Avoid use on surfaces that have a lacquered finish.
- Holds Cell Phones, MP3 Players, Sunglasses, Coins, Keys, Pens, GPS, Radar Laser Detector.
- Washable and Movable. If pad becomes dirty, clean pad with soap and water, and re-apply.
Directions Clean area on dashboard with rubbing alcohol. Clean bottom of the radar detector with rubbing alcohol. Allow to dry. Remove back of cellophane. Place the Radar Detector Magic Mat smooth side down and press firmly on dash. Remove top cellophane and place radar detector firmly on top of the Mat. Removable radar detector mount, washable, reusable. Use with any radar detector. Passport Radar detector, Escort radar detector, Cobra radar detector, Valentine radar detector, Whistler radar detector, iPod, iPhone, droid, Sirius radio, android
5. ESCORT MAX360 – Laser Radar Detector, GPS for Fewer False Alerts, Lightning Fast Response, Directional Alerts, Dual Antenna Front and Rear, Bluetooth, Voice Alerts, OLED Display, Escort Live!
- AUTOLEARN TECHNOLOGY – 360° protection and patented anti-falsing technology uses the power of GPS and the exact frequency to learn and remember false alerts from moving In-Vehicle Technology sources. You’ll only hear what’s important, nothing else
- REAL-TIME TICKET-PROTECTION – Using ESCORT LIVE! With iPhone or Android receive warnings of police threats around you reported by other Escort Detector users. Based on speed and settings, the alerts you receive will be tailored to fit your drive
- CLEAR VOICE ALERTS – Unique voice warnings allow for hands-free operation and provide crystal clear communication. Based on your speed, alerts are tailored to fit your location and movement. Allowing you to keep your eyes on the road with no distractions
- ESCORT ADVANTAGE – As threats increase, stay ahead of them with ESCORT LIVE and the Detector Tools. 1,000’s of pre-loaded locations, and add your own “hot spots” to create Escort’s DEFENDER DATABASE so you’ll have protection wherever the road takes you
- STAY CONNECTED – To get the best performance, and stay ahead of the threats, download the most up-to-date threat locations, back up your data and update your software by connecting your radar detector to your MAC or PC computer via USB port
- BUY CONFIDENTLY WITH ESCORT’S 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY valid from Amazon.com and Escort Radar Official.
6. Rhino Non-slip Radar Detector Dash Mat for 9500ix, Escort, Valentine and Cobra
- SECURE – Non-slip pads holds your radar detector safe and in-place while you drive!
- EASY MOUNT – No glue, no tape or velcro, no brackets, no suction cups that fall off, just place your radar detector on the magic mat and it stays safe! It will cling to almost any surface in your car, truck, SUV, boat, or airplane.
- UNIVERSAL FIT – Works With Escort, Passport, Cobra, Whistler, Valentine, Beltronics radar detectors, and many More. Also works great GPS, satellite radios, garage door openers and cell phones too!
- EASY & FAST INSTALL – just place the pad on your dashboard and add your radar detector or cell phone, GPS, Raidio…even sunglasses,coins, garage door opener.
- CLEAN & PORTABLE – No sticky residue, removable, washable and reusable.
Keep your radar detector in one place.
Clean area on dashboard with rubbing alcohol. Clean bottom of the radar detector with rubbing alcohol.
Allow to dry. Remove back of cellphone.
Place the Radar Detector Magic Mat smooth side down and press firmly on dash.
Remove top cellphone and place radar detector firmly on top of the Mat.
7. Escort MAX360C Laser Radar Detector – WiFi and Bluetooth Enabled, 360° Protection, Extreme Long Range, Voice Alerts, OLED Display, Live
- BUILT IN WIFI – The first of radar detectors for cars designed for the connected car. The MAX 360C updates through the On-Board WiFi connection, alerting you to the latest ticket threats in realtime (Compatible with iPhone and Android devices).
- 360 DEGREE PROTECTION – Forward and rear facing antennas pinpoint threats around your entire vehicle, and alert you with on-screen arrows displaying the direction of the threat relative to your location.
- AUTOLEARN TECHNOLOGY – Radar detection customized to your driving style! GPS intelligence, IVT filtering, and AutoSensitivity come together to eliminate false alerts by learning your route and varying sensitivity with your vehicle speed.
- ESCORT LIVE APP – Know what lies on the road ahead! Join our community of drivers and enthusiasts that share and receive over 100 million alerts every year – red light and speed camera locations, speed limits, live traffic updates and police radar.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED – The MAX 360C Escort radar detector comes with a convenient travel case for wherever the road takes you, a SmartCord USB (with AutoMute) for power, and a EZ MAG Escort Radar Detector Mount for easy installation.
The Escort MAX 360C is the first radar and laser detector designed for the connected car. With Built-in WiFi, the MAX 360C updates through the on-board WiFi connection, alerting the driver to the latest ticket threats in realtime. The Escort MAX 360C police radar detector connects directly to your connected vehicle WiFi and automatically connects to Escort Live (Escort’s exclusive realtime ticket protection network), without the need for your smartphone to connect to the police scanner. Escort Live keeps drivers aware of upcoming alerts reported by other users in the area, and gives you access to local speed limit data for over speed alerts, right out of the box.
8. Radar Mount Mirror Mount + Direct Wire Power Cord + Micro2 Fuse Tap Escort 9500ix X50 8500 (3001601)
Professionally mount your Radar Detector yourself, in your garage, with our money saving professional installation bundle. Includes our patented Mirror Mountbracket to securely attach your device to your vehicle’s rear view mirror, where it will never fall off and has the best detection range. Also includes our Direct Wiremesh-loomed power cable, 8 feet long to fit even the largest full size SUV’s, and a Radar Mount Add-a-Circuit to make installation a breeze.
– Mirror Mount, Power Cord, Fuse Tap Bundle.
– Radar Experts Agree, Best Mounting Spot!
– No More Troublesome Suction Cups.
– Installs in Minutes to Most Vehicles.
– Made in the USA. Detector not included.
RadarMount.com PN 3001601 – Professional installation bundle includes PN 3001001, 3005001, and 3006004, a $60.97 retail value.
Compatible with Escort 9500ix, X50, 8500i detectors (Max use PN 3001602, IX EX 360C use PN 3001607) and cars equipped with Micro2 fuses.
9. Escort Passport 9500IX Radar/Laser Detector (Black)
- Crystal-clear voice alerts and high resolution display
- Variable speed radar performance
- AutoLearn intelligence and user-selectable preferences
- Safety warning system and brightness controls
- Comes fully equiped with a Comprehensive owner’s manual, quick-release windshield mount, coiled SmartCord, quick reference card
From the Manufacturer
The Escort Passport 9500ix is an intelligent and effective radar detector. It detect all bands of speed enforcement radar (X, K, Ka, and Ku) from both front and rear, and its programmable GPS-enabled circuitry ensures you won’t be caught off-guard by hidden speed traps or pesky speed cameras. It even eliminates annoying false alarms. The Passport’s GPS system takes advantage of the same satellites used for GPS navigation to pinpoint your exact location and compares it to the detector’s on-board database of red light and speed camera locations. As you approach a potential threat, the detector provides an instant audible and visual alert. Distinct audible, visual, and voice alerts provide a separate warning for each band of radar, as well as laser, and traffic safety warnings. The brilliant blue LED alpha-numeric display is easily read in direct sunlight, and features five selectable levels of brightness for optimum night or evening use.
The 9500ix detects X, K, KA, and Ku bands of radar, and also alerts of speed cameras, red light cameras, and locks out annoying false alarms
TrueLock/GPS Filter: The False Alert Eliminator
It’s no secret that radar detectors are susceptible to false alerts. Radar signals are used not only for speed radar guns, but also for everyday devices like the automatic door openers at your local grocery store or motion sensors for home and business alarm systems. But thanks to the 9500ix’s GPS-powered TrueLock filter, you’ll never have to worry about false alerts again. When you discover a false alert, simply press the “mute” button three times, and the 9500ix will record the exact radar frequency and GPS location in its memory, and ignore future alerts. However, if an actual speed enforcement threat should occur at that same location in the future, the 9550IX is intelligent enough to recognize the new radar frequency and will alert you in plenty of time.
AutoLearn: Artificial Intelligence Protection
The 9500ix also features AutoLearn technology, an artificial intelligence that recognizes false alerts. The 9550ix scans for radar threats and associates the specific frequency of an alert to a specific GPS location. If the detector picks up a specific frequency from a flagged location three times, it will acknowledge that as a false alert and will lock the frequency and location out of future alerts, alerting you of its decision with a single beep and displaying the locked frequency band on the unit’s LED screen. The 9550ix can also unlock specific signals to protect you from specific threats as well. If a particular frequency is no longer present at a flagged location, or if the frequency moves to a new location, say across the street or down the road, the Passport will unlock the signal. The AutoLearn feature can also be toggled off in the main menu.
Press the “Mark” button to set a new speed trap location in the 9500ix’s memory.
The next time you approach the marked location, the 9500ix will alert you of the possible speed trap.
Mark Location: Speed Traps, Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and More
Thanks to an extremely comprehensive database, the 9500ix has the ability to alert you of speed cameras, red light cameras, and common speed traps across North America. The database is frequently updated, and Escort provides three months of downloadable updates for free.
The internal red light and speed camera database is easily updated by connecting the 9500ix to your computer’s USB port. The 9500ix includes 3-months of free updates from Escort.
Red light cameras are triggered by sensors built into the road, and activated when they detect a vehicle passing through the intersection illegally. A photograph is taken of the car and a ticket is mailed to the vehicle’s owner. These systems do not emit a radar signal and are therefore undetectable by most other radar detectors…but not the 9500ix. Thanks to intelligent design, the Passport recognizes an approaching red light camera system and visually and audibly alerts you of the threat.
Speed cameras are just as sneaky, and there are multiple types: radar, laser, induction loop, and photo-based. Radar based cameras transmit a near-horizontal radar beam across traffic lanes, which is difficult for almost any detector to pick up from a long distance. Laser cameras are even more difficult to detect since the signal is so narrow and does not let off any radiated or leaked signals. Induction loop cameras are similar to red light cameras and do not emit a radar signal at all. Photo cameras similarly do not use radar or laser signals and use multiple time-stamped photos to recognize speeding vehicles. All four speed cameras are nearly impossible for any radar detector to protect against, which is why the GPS-equipped 9500ix is the perfect system to protect against all speed detection threats.
Speed traps are pretty sneaky and are usually located to catch unsuspecting motorists off-guard…but not if you’re equipped with the 9500ix. If you discover a clever speed trap location, simply press the “Mark” button on the detector and tell the 9550ix what kind of warning to assign to your Mark (Red Light, Speed Camera, Speed Trap, or Other). The next time you approach that exact location, the 9500ix will give you an alert either one-mile ahead if you’re traveling above 50MPH or a half-mile if traveling under 50MPH.
Variable Speed Sensitivity
Not only does the GPS protect you with location-based radar tracking, the 9500ix also uses GPS to measure your speed, and automatically varies the radar strength for optimal radar protection. When traveling at highway speeds, the Escort is on full alert with maximum radar sensitivity for the best possible performance. When you slow down to city speeds, the 9500ix tunes down the sensitivity of key radar bands to help eliminate false alerts. It’s so intelligent, that most of the time you won’t even have to use the TrueLock feature. Of course if you prefer maximum radar protection, this feature can be turned off by selecting Highway mode. The Passport can also be programmed to flash your speed on the radar’s display when it detects a radar threat, allowing you to quickly and easily check your speed without having to look down at your speedometer.
Users can switch on Expeter Meter or SpecDisplay for even greater radar signal information.
Alerts and Audio
As you approach a radar source, the Passport 9500ix will alert you with a distinct audible alert for the particular band of radar as well as a visual alert on the blue LED display. Each radar has its own specific chirp that increases in rate as you get closer to a radar source, eventually leading into a solid tone when the source is at its strongest. A voice alert for each radar and laser warning can also be toggled on or off in the detector’s menu. The LED display indicates which band of radar is hitting you and displays the signal strength via bar graph meter readout. If there happens to be more than one radar signal in the vicinity, the Escort will decide which signal is the greatest threat and give priority to whichever is more important. For instance, if you drive by a grocery store with X-band based automatic doors, and a police officer is on the next block using a Ka-based radar gun, even though the X-band signal is stronger, the Ka signal will take priority. Ka and Ku bands are almost exclusively used for speed enforcement, while X and now K bands are used for other purposes. If you’re hit with POP/Instant-On radar or laser, the detector will signal a solid tone and maxed-out bar graph as these signals usually indicate an immediate threat.
The visual alert can also be customized to provide more information by switching into “Expert Meter” mode. The Expert Meter is designed for more experienced radar detector users, and can display up to three radar sources on the display at once, with a four-bar signal strength meter for each. For the ultra-experienced radar user, the 9500ix can even display the exact frequency of the radar band being detected.
Mute, AutoMute, and AutoVolume
It’s understandable that you probably don’t want to listen to the audible alert’s continuous tone once you’re aware of a threat. Simply press the “mute” button on the top of the detector and the audible signal will mute for that particular instance. When the signal passes out of range, the 9500ix will turn its audible alert back on. AutoMute can also be activated in the detector’s feature menu. Once an alert has been announced, the system will automatically turn down the audible alert to a user-selected level. The Passport 9500ix can also be set to automatically detect the ambient noise level in your car, and either turn up or turn down the detector’s alert volume to compensate.
The 9550ix is also perfect for motorcycles. A 3.5mm headphone jack located on the side of the detector can be used to pipe audible signals to a headphone or external speaker system.
The included SmartCord features a yellow LED alert indicator and easy-to-reach mute button.
Windshield Mount and Smart Power Cord
Mounting the Passport 9500ix is a snap with the included windshield suction cup system. The mount is adjustable so you can get the perfect horizontal angle. Mounting the detector properly is important – it must have a clear view of the sky for maximum GPS signal reception. If you plan to use your 9500ix in more than one vehicle, consider picking up an additional Escort suction cup mounting adapter for each car. The Passport easily locks and unlocks from the mounting base with a press of a button.
The 9500ix includes Escort’s famous coiled SmartCord power adapter. So what makes the SmartCord so smart? The radar detector communicates a signal to the plug base, which can act as a secondary control center for the 9500ix. A yellow LED offers a visual alert and flashes to indicate the detected radar threat’s signal strength. When using “dark mode” on the 9500ix, no alert is displayed on the radar’s LED readout, but the SmartCord’s flashing LED offers a visual indication of your radar threat that won’t draw attention from outside eyes. The SmartCord also features a mute handy button, which can sometimes be a more convenient (and less obvious) reach than the detector’s top-mounted mute button. Or for a more permanent installation, check out the DirectWire SmartCord or the more basic DirectWire kit for hardwired installations.
What’s In the Box
Escort Passport 9500ix radar detector, coiled SmartCord power adapter, suction cup mounting system, user guide/quick reference card, and warranty information
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Escort 9500Ix Dash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!