Finding your suitable readers for downdraft oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for downdraft oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
778 reviews analysed
1. Broan Eclipse 283003 30" Wide Downdraft Ventilation System in Stainless Steel 900 CFM External Blower (Sold Separately) Infinitely Adjustable Speed
- Downdraft is designed for choice of 900 CFM exterior blower or four in-line blowers 280, 600, 800, or 1100 CFM
- Depth 3.750
- Weight 44.00
- Color Stainless Steel
- Operating System
- Batteries Included
- Batteries Required
- Number of Batteries 0
- Battery Type N/A
- Language English
- Assembly Required
- Stainless steel cover standard
- Other optional cover colors available
- Height 21.630
- Width 30.000
Innovative downdraft system compatible with virtually all self-contained cooktops. Sleek, trim styling complements any cooktop style or color. Automatically raises into position with the touch of a button. Disappears flush with cooktop surface.
2. Ninja Foodi Digital, Toaster, Air Fryer, with Flip-Away for Storage Multi-Purpose Counter-top Convection Oven (SP101), 19.7” W x 7.5”H x 15.1”D, Stainless Steel/Black
- The ultimate meal-making machine: air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate, and keep Warm all in one powerful 1800-watt appliance.
- Reclaim your counter space: takes up 50% less space when you flip it up and away to store against your backsplash.
- Air fry: up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods. Tested against hand-cut, deep-fried French fries.
- Xl capacity: 45% larger usable pan cooking area vs. The flat surface area of the Cuisinart toa-60 and toa-65 pan. Fits a 13″ Pizza, up to 9 slices of toast or 6 chicken breasts (6-8 oz. Each).
- Easy cleaning: Includes a removable crumb tray and an easily accessible back panel for deep cleaning.
- Fast cooking: cooks up to 60% faster than a traditional oven with air roast
- 60 second preheat
- full meals in as little as 20 minutes.
- Even baking: up to 40% more-even baking than the Cuisinart air fry oven toa-60.
- Digital crisp control technology: precision-controlled temperature, heat source, and airflow for ultimate versatility and optimum cooking performance.
- Toast and bagels done the way you like: Use the toast darkness Selector to get it just right.
- Includes: wire rack
- 13”x13” nonstick, dishwasher-safe sheet pan
- dishwasher-safe air fry basket, removable crumb tray. Dimensions: 19. 7” W x 7. 5”H x 15. 1”D
- when flipped up: 19. 7″ 15. 1”H x 7. 5”D
3. Cuisinart TOA-60 Air Fryer Toaster Oven, Silver
- 1800-Watts with 7 Functions: Air Fry, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Bake, Broil, Warm, Toast
- 0.6 Cubic Foot Non-Stick Interior with Oven Light. Dimensions (L X W X H) : 15.50 x 16.00 x 14.00 inches
- Capacity: Toast 6 slices of bread, Air Fry 3lbs of chicken wings, Bake a 12-inch pizza or Roast a 4 pound chicken
- Adjustable Thermostat with 60-Minute Timer/Auto Shutoff, Toast Shade Selector-Timer
- Includes: Oven Rack, Baking Pan, Air Fryer Rack/Basket
The Cuisinart AirFryer Toaster Oven is a premium full-size toaster oven with a built-in airfryer. It will not only bake a 4 lb. chicken or 12 in. pizza, broil salmon steaks, and toast 6 bagel halves at once, it can also airfry up to 3 lbs. of food using little or no oil. Powerful ultra-hot air “fries” favorites like wings, chicken tenders, and fish and chips to crisp, golden-brown doneness. And since a toaster oven stays on the countertop, this is a fryer that never has to be put away. Enjoy the crunchy texture and tastes you love – no deep fryer required. The AirFryer Toaster Oven, only from Cuisinart!
4. Cosmo COS-GRP366 gas range
- Transform your kitchen from ordinary to refined with a Cosmo Gas Range. Homeowners and builders trust Cosmo for their low price and unmatched quality. Modern European design blends seamlessly with other stainless steel kitchen appliances for modern home makeovers
- Constructed of corrosion resistant 304 grade stainless steel, Heavy-duty cast iron grates for heat retention and distribution and fingerprint and smudge resistant finish easily wipes clean
- Single Oven Gas Range with 6 sealed burners: 18, 000 BTU semi-rapid burners (x1), 12, 500 BTU Rapid Burner (x2), 10, 000 BTU Rapid Burner (x2) and 4, 500 auxiliary burner (x1)
- high performance gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces
- 36 in. Range features a single 4. 5 cu. ft. oven capacity and Rapid Convection. A technology that uses a dual fan assisted circular heating element designed to heat evenly around the food, allowing food to cook more evenly in less time and at a lower temperature than in a standard oven
- Our freestanding gas range is designed with safety and security in mind. 2-year limited parts and labor
- trust our gas range to deliver years of trouble-free use. Product Dimensions: 35. 8” W x29. 8″ D x (Adjustable Height: 35. 8″ to 37. 4″). Requirements: 120V/ 9 A, 3 Prong Plug, Natural Gas, LP convertible
- optional liquid propane conversion kit (sold separately)
Transform the way you cook with Cosmo’s COS-GRP366 4.5 cu. ft. gas range with gas oven is made with convenience. Using 6 sealed burners, you can cook a variety of different food and sauces: 18,000 BTU (x1), 12,500 BTU (x2), 10,000 BTU (x2) and 4,500 BTU (x1). A removable backsplash allows this range stove to be used as both for freestanding or slide-in installation. Powerful dual fans circulate air for perfect and evenly cooked meals. Four special oven functions ensures you have the juiciest roasts to the sweetest desserts. Proven durability this range is constructed with industrial grade corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel and will remain dependable for years to come. Smaller 30 inch model available.
5. GE PGP9830DJBB Profile 30" Black Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop – Downdraft
Profile 30″ Black Gas Sealed Burner Cooktop – Downdraft
6. Broan 413004 ADA Capable Non-Ducted Under-Cabinet Range Hood 30-Inch Stainless Steel
- Appliances/Range Hoods
- Made in: United States
- Dimensions: 8.4 X 33.4 X 19.8
- One-level lighting function. Fan blower air mover type
- Installs as ductless only (non-ducted) with charcoal filter
- Minimum Height Above Cook Top: 18 inches
- 75-watt cooktop lighting (bulb not included)
- Non-ducted filter – effective non-ducted filtration system removes smoke and odors
- Rocker-type fan and light control
- 2-Speed fan
- 30-inch Width by 17.5-inch Depth by 6-inch Height
The 41000 series of non-ducted under cabinet hoods are made to exacting Broan standards, providing effective filtration, high quality and value. The range hood comes in a variety of appliance matching colors and widths, and includes a removable combination grease-charcoal filter for cleaner indoor exhaust recirculation, a fan designed for years of trouble free service, a protective lamp lens that distributes light evenly over the cook-top and control switches for fan speed and light activation. This range hood can work in an ADA-compliant application.
From the Manufacturer
The Broan 413004 Economy 30-Inch Two-Speed Non-Ducted Range Hood is Broan’s most economical duct-free hood with the exclusive Microtek system for filtration of airborne cooling contaminants. Installs as non-ducted only with charcoal filter. Accepts up to 75 watt light (bulb sold separately). Made of stainless steel.
7. Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven 1800-Watt Convection Toaster Oven with Element IQ, Silver
- Element IQ delievers the right power at the right time and when adjusted to taste, remembers
- 9 present functions: Toast, Bagel, Bake, Roast, Broil, Pizza, Cookies, Reheat and Warm
- 1800W with 5 Quartz heating elements
- Backlit, easy-read LCD changes from blue to orange when cooking
- 1 Year Limited Product Warranty
- Place the oven on a flat, dry surface. Ensure there is a minimum distance of 4″ (10cm) of space on both sides of the appliance.
- Exterior Dimensions: (W) 18½ x (D) 15¾ x (H) 11 ; Interior Dimensions: (W) 13¼ x (D) 11¼ x (H) 5¼ ; Weight: 22lbs
BOV450XL: Mini Smart Oven
BOV650XL: Compact Smart Oven
BOV800XL: Smart Oven
|Dimensions||16x13x9 inches||16.5×15.5×10.25 inches||18.5×16.25×11.25 inches|
|Capacity||11 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||12 inch pizza, 4 toast slices||13 inch pizza, 6 toast slices|
|Heating Elements||4 (quartz)||4 (quartz)||5 (quartz)|
|Accessories||Baking pan||Baking pan, broil rack||Baking pan, broil rack, pizza pan|
Why the Breville Smart Oven?
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville Smart Oven began with the simple fact that different foods require different methods of heating: some, like baked goods, need to be cooked evenly; others, like meats, need to be seared on top. Most toaster ovens fail to distribute heat in a consistent way throughout their interiors, let alone change heat distribution to suit the different foods being prepared. This is how the Breville Smart Oven stands apart: whatever the food, it adjusts its heat distribution for perfect results.
An oven that does the thinking for you
The Smart Oven is equipped with Element IQ cooking technology, which adjusts the power of the five individual quartz heating elements to cook food more evenly and quickly. This sophisticated heating system distributes heat throughout the oven when and where it is needed, to guarantee more efficient cooking. Nine different menu options allow users to choose the best setting for the food they are cooking. In addition to dynamically distributing heat to different areas, the Smart Oven can adjust the wattage of its heating elements for even more cooking flexibility. Most ovens have elements with fixed wattage that can only switch between ON and OFF, but Element IQ functions much like a dimmer on a light switch, increasing or decreasing element power with a simple turn of the knob.
For example, broiling requires high heat from above in order to melt and brown, so the Smart Oven activates 1500W of high heat from the top elements of the oven. On the other hand, toast needs to be cooked evenly on both sides without drying out the inside, so the Smart Oven uses high radiated heat from above and below (1800W distributed between four elements) to crisp the outside quickly.
Baking utilizes another feature of the Smart Oven that contributes to even heating: convection heating. Convection cooking uses a fan to circulate hot air so all sides of the food cook at the same rate. This is particularly important for baked goods, such as cookies and cakes, which need to be cooked evenly all the way through.
Each of these nine functions is preset with recommended settings, taking the guesswork out of cooking. However, each can be customized according to recipe, volume of food, or personal taste. Customized settings will remain in the memory of the oven until changed or until the oven is unplugged from the wall outlet, streamlining your cooking process.
Designed with the consumer in mind
The Smart Oven is carefully constructed from the most durable materials. It is attractively housed in reinforced stainless steel, a striking addition to any kitchen. The elements themselves are composed of quartz, rather than the metal elements found in other toaster ovens. Quartz responds more quickly to heat change, which results in more even heating throughout the oven. The roomy interior is coated with a non-stick material that can safely withstand high temperatures, making cleanup easier. A crumb/drip tray that is accessible from the front of the oven (rather than the back, like many other toaster ovens) also makes it easier to clean between cooking sessions. In addition, the oven includes a patented magnetic auto-eject rack: small magnets embedded on the sides of the oven door pull the wire rack halfway from the oven when the door is opened, making food easier to remove and preventing burns.
At 18.5 x16.25 x11.25 inches, the Breville Smart Oven is not too small but not too large. It is larger than most toaster ovens, with space to comfortably fit six slices of toast, a 13-inch pizza, or a whole chicken. However, as a countertop convection oven, it is more space-efficient than a conventional wall oven. A smaller oven means less time to heat up and less time to cook, perfect for preparing a meal in a hurry (or for cooks who like to create in the heat of the moment). This also translates into a cooler kitchen (particularly convenient in the hot summer months) and less energy consumed.
- Easy-clean, stainless steel housing with ribbed plate warming tray
- Non-Stick Interior with 3 rack positions
- 13” pizza, 6-slice toast capacity
- Tempered glass door
- Magnetic auto-eject rack
- 5 quartz elements with Element IQ for smart cooking
- Back-lit easy-read LCD that calculates the correct the time and temperature, illuminating orange during preheating and cooking and blue once the cycle is complete
- Function dial with 9 pre-set cooking functions: bake, broil, roast, cookies, reheat, pizza, bagel, toast, warm
- Temperature and time dial with auto shut-off and sound alert
- Easily removable pull-out crumb tray
8. 2 PACK Air Filter Factory Compatible Replacement For Samsung DE63-00666A Microwave Oven Aluminum Grease Filter
This non-OEM replacement grease filter set is designed as well as distributed solely by Air Filter Factory. These filters are meant to help capture grease and mist. This is not a Samsung OEM product and is not covered under any Samsung manufacturer’s warranty. The Samsung brand name and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owner. Any use of the Samsung brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility.
9. GE PP9830SJSS 30 Inch Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 4 Burners, 3-Speed Downdraft Exhaust System, 9"/6 Inch Power Boil, Bridge Element and
30 Inch Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 4 Burners, 3-Speed Downdraft Exhaust System, 9″/6 Inch Power Boil Element, Bridge Element and.
10. Thor Kitchen 36 inch Freestanding Pro-Style Professional Gas Range with 6.0 cu.ft. Oven, 6 Burners, in Stainless Steel – LRG3601U
- Gas range oven with 6 burners, 6.0 cu.ft. oven capacity
- Black Porcelain Drip Pan for easy surface cleaning
- Heavy Duty Continuous Cast Iron Cooking Grates
- BURNER PERFORMANCE – 6 Burners: Front Right/Left (Single) 18,000, Front/Rear Middle (Single) 12,000 BTU, Rear Right/Left (Single) 9,000 BTU, Broil burner 10,000 BTU, U-shape burner (30” Oven) 18, 500 BTU
- Commercial Convection Fan
- White Flakes with Gray Background Porcelain Oven Interior
- 2 years warranty
Black Porcelain Drip Pan for easy surface cleaning
Heavy Duty Continuous Cast Iron Cooking Grates
Black ABS Knobs
6.0 cu.ft. Oven Capacity
White Flakes with Gray Background Porcelain Oven Interior
1 x Halogen Lights
Commercial Convection Fan
Three layers glass window
Storage drawer at bottom
Total Number of Range Top Burners: 6 Burners
Front Right (Single) 18,000 BTU
Front Left (Single) 18,000 BTU
Front Middle (Single) 12,000 BTU
Rear Right (Single) 9,000 BTU
Rear Left (Single) 9,000 BTU
Rear Middle (Single) 12,000 BTU
Broil burner 10,000 BTU
U-shape burner (30” Oven) 18, 500 BTU
Fuel Type: Natural Gas / LP Convertible
Electrical Requirements: 120V
Circuit Breaker (A): 15 or 20 A
Frequency (Hz): 60 Hz
Product width: 36 in
Product height (from bottom to top of island trim): 36 7/8 in
Product height (from bottom to top of drip pan): 35 1/2 in
Product height (from bottom to top of bullnose): 36 1/8 in
Product depth (without door): 24 in
Product Depth (include door): 26 7/16 in
Product depth (include control board): 26 5/16 in
Product depth (include bullnose): 27 1/2 in
Product Depth (include door handle): 29 1/2 in
Product depth (fully open door): 48 1/8 in
Oven Interior Dimension: 28 ¾W x 17 ¼D x 17 H in
Oven door window: 28 in
Adjustable legs Recommend no more than: 1”
Power plug length: 56 ¼”
Required Cutout Size (W x D x H) (in): 36 ¼W x 24 ½ D x 35 ½ H
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Downdraft Oven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!