Finding your suitable readers for dell desktop computerinspiron 1 2305 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for dell desktop computerinspiron 1 2305 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
982 reviews analysed
1. Dell Inspiron Small Desktop 3471, 9th Gen Intel Core i3, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 256GB SSD + 1 TB SATA HD, 8GB RAM, Inspiron Desktop 3471
- Get a boost: Amp up your everyday performance with faster load times, higher transfer rates and less power consumption, all thanks to the efficient DDR4
- Innovative inlet: The state-of-the-art inlet airflow design allows optimal system cooling, so you get the quiet, efficient performance you’ve come to expect from an Inspiron desktop.
- Small and mighty: Revolutionary design saves space without compromising system performance, and features multiple expansion slots for future upgrades.
- Built-in connectivity: Stay connected with the latest integrated 802. 11bgn wireless and Bluetooth technology.
- Seamless PC/smartphone integration: Access multiple devices without dividing your attention—Dell Mobile Connect pairs your iOS or Android smartphone with your desktop.
Dell Inspiron Small Desktop 3471, 9th Gen Intel Core i3, Intel UHD Graphics 630, 256GB SSD + 1 TB SATA HD, 8GB RAM. Limit disruptions: With Dell Mobile Connect, you can make calls, send texts, get notifications and even mirror your Android phone onto your PC to interact with all your favorite apps. Maintain your privacy: Your phone connects to your PC via Dell Mobile Connect’s point-to-point, secure connection so your data is never exposed via unsecured internet connections. Easy transfer: Quickly move photos, videos, music and documents from PCs to Android phones, and vice-versa, without complicated cloud storage services or cumbersome cables.
2. Dell Inspiron ONE 2305 iO2305-1109MSL Desktop (Mercury Silver) [Discontinued By Manufacturer]
Sit back and enjoy the view with the sleek, space saving, all-in-one Inspiron One 2305 desktop. You’ll experience videos, games, photos and the Web in a whole new way with the optional multi-touch screen and touch applications.
This computer is sold as is and there is no warranty beyond the 5 business day return period. Buyer pays all shipping charges.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on September 21, 2012
Reviewed in the United States on November 4, 2013
Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2011
Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2011
Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2013
processor is good ram is good, I had thrown a smaller hdd in it, the problems I am having with it are the wifi card in it is not so good. I threw a usb card in and mbps went threw the roof. and it gets hot. I threw a game on it to test the graphics.. played nice, just got extremely hot. I suggest this.don’t buy one unless its real cheap, and you have patience to modify it yourself. dell is a good company but this product was a bad idea from go. they are not very helpful at resolving these issues either, I was on my own with no warranty, so I researched like crazy and tried things I would have never done in my right mind. but for me free is a very good price for this item, 544.00 is not.
save your money and get something else.
Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2012
the pc works great, when its not overheating, to bad it over heats when i leave it on more then 3 hours. the pc will do what ever you need it to do but if you are the type of person that likes to leave the pc on for long periods of time doing tasks for you then you will have issues almost immediately. the issues are things like , when the screen saver is on and the pc gets left alone for a while the pc will not come back to normal mode but rather stay in sleep mode. the screen will also shut down on you every now and then. just freeze then go black requiring a reboot. drivers can be changed for the video card to solve this issue, but it doesnt solve it completely it will still happen from time to time. the network card also overheats and you may experience very odd “speedtest.net” results at 1mbps download speeds and jagged looking results once the pc cools down the speed test shows normal. my internet works fine on all other 4 pc and 2 cell phones in the house. this is a proven issue on my pc. using a tool that measures heat i have found that it has a direct coloration to the network card slowing down. i now shut off my pc when ever i am not using it and i also have a small desk fan blowing on the back to keep it cool. if i am using photoshop while watching netflix.. forget about it. it will only last about an hour before overheating even with fan. and the coax cable inlet for watching cable tv on your pc? almost useless if you cant leave your pc running in order to utilize its DVR function. also lastly. your pc will be running while you are using the hdmi cable inlet. but you cant have your pc running and have a small window on your desktop showing your hdmi input . you either use it as an hdmi input to watch movies or you use it as a pc, cant use both.
in october 2012
i had dell fix the pc with a new heat sink and new fan. i then sold the pc to a computer warehouse who will utilize my extended warranty and further test the pc for any issues and offer product support to any one who would buy the pc in the future… i purchased a dell xps 8500 and i have been using it for the last few months
in late october 2012
i had dell fix the pc with a new heat sink and new fan. i then sold the pc to a computer warehouse who will utilize my extended warranty and further test the pc for any issues and offer product support to any one who would buy the pc in the future… i purchased a dell xps 8500 and i have been using it for the last 2 months and i absolutely love the pc. all at once i use netflix, browse the Internet, use photoshop, do video editing, and upload to youtube. it can handle all these tasks at once. amazing!
right now: about the 2305
as mentioned below in my reply to Dell’s reply(right above reply from james lewelling)… we had a 2nd PC , the same 2305 purchased at the same time (we purchased 2)
that pc was purchased september 2011. it is now december 2012 and the hard drive failed on that pc. if we didnt have an extended warranty i would S.O.L
this pc is my bf’s pc and is only used for web browsing and youtube/netflix (i dont touch this pc he uses it for basic things)
on monday the pc started acting up, freezing and locking up. i ran several “clean up” tools thinking it was simply a registry error or something wrong with a program. after running several programs on the pc (while it was lagging/freezing) with out success i rebooted pressing f12 and ran “diagnostics” . sure enough i got: ERROR CODE 0142 , Hard Drive- self test unsuccessful.
so not only did we have issues with one pc. but now we had completely separate issues with this 2nd 2305. hard drive failure.
IF YOU BUY THIS PC GET ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE AND PRODUCT SUPPORT WARRANTY for 2-3 years .. please.. this pc is completely unreliable.
when its working its not bad, but its a risk.. i spent 2 days attempting repair on disk by doing these steps (windows 7):
computer>right click on hard drive OS(C:)>properties>TOOLS Tab> error checking – Check now…> box pops up saying check disk options> 1 box should be checked (not 2 boxes) “automatically fix file system errors” >start > schedule to run after restart > restart computer
this takes a while let it run. if this doesnt “help” your feezing issue at all. do the same but when the check disk box/options pop up click both boxes automatically fix, and scann for and attempt recovery of bad sectors. by checking both boxes. this process will take 2x – 3x longer to complete.
any way…. hope this helps any one with hard drive issues…. by doing this disk repair i was able to create a system restore point (but not a system image it froze each time i did system image) so i can at least boot the pc back up to some extent now that i was able to repair the disk slightly. it still freezes quite a bit but the pc functioned to be able to pull everything off of it.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2014
3. Dell Inspiron High Performance Tower Computer PC (Intel Quad Core i7-7700, 16GB_DDR4 Ram, 128GB_SSD+1TB_HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX_1050, HDMI, WIFI, DVD-RW) Win 10 Pro
7th Generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 processor (8MB Cache, up to 4.20 GHz) 16GB DDR4 2400MHz 128GB SSD+1TB GB 7.2k HDD NVIDIA(R) GeForce(TM) GTX 1050 with 2GB GDDR5 graphics memory
4. Latest_Dell Inspiron 3671 Inspiron Desktop, 9th Gen Intel Core i3-9100 Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, HDMI，Window 10 Pro, 1-Year McAfee
- 9th Gen Intel Core i3-9100 (4-Core, 6MB Cache, up to 4.2GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology)
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM RAM, 1TB 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s hard drive
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit English, Intel UHD Graphics 630 with shared graphics memory
- 802.11bgn + Bluetooth 4.0, 1x1, A PC comes with a free 1-year subscription of McAfee Security
- 1. Power button | 2. 5-in-1 Multi-Card Reader | 3. Audio combo jack | 4. (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A | 5. Optical drive (optional) | 6. Air vent | 7. Line in/out & mic | 8. HDMI | 9. VGA | 10. (4) USB 2.0 ports | 11. Ethernet port | 12. Expansion card slots | 13. Power supply unit | 14. Security-cable slots | 15. Padlock rings
Latest_Dell Inspiron 3671 Small Desktop, 9th Gen Intel Core i3-9100 Processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Hard Drive, HDMI，Window 10 Pro, 1-Year McAfee
5. Dell Inspiron 3670 Desktop Computer Intel Core i3-8100 Processor 3.60GHz; Microsoft Windows 10 Home; 8GB DDR4-2400 RAM; 1TB 7,200RPM Hard Drive
Packed with an Intel Core i5 processor and a 1TB hard drive, this Inspiron 3670 desktop PC has the speed and storage you need to stay productive all day long. With 8GB of memory and Windows 10 Home, the desktop lets you multitask with ease, so you can finish off your to-do list. High-performance 8th Gen Intel Core i3 processor. Multitask with ease - play, work and surf. 8GB of memory is available to run your powerful programs and games. 1TB (1000GB) hard drive provides plenty of storage space. Features Wireless-N (802.11n) for high-performance, cable-free networking. Access wireless networks to share files, surf the Web and exchange e-mail. Fully compatible with 802.11b/g. Wired networking is also supported. Plays and burns DVDs and CDs. Memory card reader for file transfers made fast and easy.
6. Dell Inspiron 3464 i3464-3038BLK-PUS All-in-One Desktop, 23.8" (Black)
- 7th Generation Intel Core i3-7100U Processor (3M Cache, up to 2.40 GHz)
- 8GB 2400MHz DDR4 up to 16GB (additional memory sold separately)
- 500GB 5400 RPM HDD, Tray load DVD Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
- 23.8-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-Glare LED-Backlit Display with Wide Viewing Angle
- Windows 10 Home 64bit English. Camera: Integrated Widescreen HD 720P Webcam with Single digital microphone
Big screen action. Family-sized value. With a full HD wide-viewing-angle display and easy one-cord set up, the Inspiron 24 3000 Series All-in-One desktop is the perfect fit for the whole family.
7. Dell Inspiron i3650-5609SLV Desktop (Intel Pentium G4400 , 4GB RAM, 1 TB HDD)
Desktop dell personal computing inspiron inspiron 3650 powerful scalable latest technology new 6th Gen Lotus.
8. Dell Inspiron Desktop Computer, 8th Gen Intel Quad-Core i3-8100 3.6GHz(Beat i5-7400), 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB 7200 RPM HDD, DVDRW, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB 3.1, HDMI, Keyboard & Mouse, Windows 10 Professional
- 8th Generation Intel Core i3-8100 Processor (4 Cores, 6M Cache, 3.60GHz)
- Intel UHD Graphics 630, 802.11bgn + Bluetooth 4.0, 1x1
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, HDMI, USB 2.0 ports, Expansion card slots, VGA
- Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit
- OS : Windows 10 Professional
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, 1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive, DVD-RW Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3-8100 processor (6MB Cache, up to 3.6 GHz)
8GB, 8Gx1 DDR4, 2400MHz UDIMM
3.5" 1TB 7200 rpm Hard Drive
Intel® UHD Graphics 630
DVD-RW Drive (Reads and Writes to DVD/CD)
802.11bgn + Bluetooth 4.0, 1x1
Ports & Slots
1.Power button | 2. 5-in-1 Multi-Card Reader | 3. Audio combo jack | 4. (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A | 5. Optical drive | 6. Air vent | 7. Line in/out & mic | 8. HDMI | 9. VGA | 10. (4) USB 2.0 ports | 11. Ethernet port | 12. Expansion card slots | 13. Power supply unit | 14. Security-cable slots | 15. Padlock rings
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height 14.71" (373.7mm) | 2. Width 6.30” (160mm) | 3. Depth 11.61” (294mm) | Starting weight 14.1lb (5.24kg)
Keyboard & Mouse
Dell MS116 Wired Mouse Black
Dell KB216 Wired Keyboard English Black
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit English
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Desktop Computerinspiron 1 2305 for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!