823 reviews analysed
1. Starbucks Caffè Verona Dark Roast Single Cup Coffee for Keurig Brewers, 32 Count
- Caffè Verona coffee is well-balanced and rich with a dark cocoa texture
- Darker-roasted coffees have fuller body with robust, bold taste
- Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving your home or office
- Includes a total of 32 individual K-Cup pods of Starbucks Caffè Verona Coffee
2. McCafe Premium Roast Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods, 84 Count
3. Café Bustelo Espresso Style K Cup Pods for Keurig Brewers, Dark Roast Coffee, 12Count (Pack of 6)
- Espresso-style dark roast coffee delivers a robust flavor and captivating aroma
- Crafted from 100% pure coffee beans and roasted to perfection
- Rich, full-bodied flavor stands up to milk and sugar
- Each K-Cup brews a single authentic cafecito in under a minute
- Compatible with all Keurig K-Cup brewers
4. Dunkin’ Donuts Original Blend Coffee for K Cup Pods, Medium Roast, For Keurig Makers, 60 Count
5. Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker K-Cup Pod, Single Serve, Programmable Black
- Brews multiple K-Cup Pod sizes: (6, 8, 10 oz.) – The most popular K-Cup Pod brew sizes. Use the 6oz brew size to achieve the strongest brew.
- Large 48 oz. Water reservoir: allows you to brew 6+ cups before having to refill, saving you time and simplifying your morning routine. The water reservoir is removable, making it easy to refill whenever you need to.
- Simple button controls: just insert a Pod, select your desired brew size, and brew a fresh, great-tasting cup in under a minute.
- Descaling: an important part of cleaning your Keurig brewer. This process helps to remove calcium deposits, or scale, that can build up inside a Coffee maker over time. Please refer to our descaling video for step by step instructions.
- Auto-off: an auto-off feature is easily programmed to turn off your Coffee maker after it has been idle for two hours, helping to save energy.
6. The Original Donut Shop Keurig Single-Serve K-Cup Pods, Regular Medium Roast Coffee, 72 Count
- NOTE: This is a medium roast Extra Bold coffee, Extra Bold (contains more coffee than regular K-Cup pods). Extra Bold does not pertain to the roast profile of the coffee
- Not too harsh, not too bitter – just right
- Extra bold (contains more coffee than regular K-Cup pods)
- Medium roast, caffeinated coffee
- Ensure high-quality coffee every time with pods specially designed to work in Keurig brewers with exact grind and extraction
7. Folgers K Cups Morning Cafe Coffee for Keurig Makers, Mild Roast, 72 Count
8. Maxwell House Breakfast Blend Keurig K Cup Coffee Pods, 84 Count
- One Box of 84 Maxwell House Breakfast Blend K Cup Coffee Pods
- Breakfast Blend coffee pods deliver the same quality you expect from any package of Maxwell House
- Designed for use in Keurig 1.0 & 2.0 brewing systems
- Light & Bright, a good start to the day
- Maxwell House Coffee is Certified Kosher
9. Cafe Escapes, Cafe Mocha Coffee Beverage, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, 72 Count (3 Boxes of 24 Pods)
VARIETY DESCRIPTION: A blissful balance of cocoa and coffee. When cocoa and coffee get together, delicious things happen. Delectably sweet and surprisingly delicate, our Café Mocha’s a sophisticated treat that’ll make your me time more amazing. Flavored, Café Mocha.
ABOUT Café ESCAPES: Every day, you should do something nice for yourself. Take a break. Relax. Recharge. Give in to a few delicious moments of me time. Café Escapes salutes this notion with a delectable collection of indulgent treats. They’re rich, satisfying, and decadent – but not so much that you can’t enjoy one every day. Whether you need an afternoon pick-me up, or something to go with that hard to put down book, Café Escapes is the perfect companion. Prepare a cup just for you and enjoy a moment of uplifting downtime.
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, CREAMER (HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, GLUCOSE SYRUP, SODIUM CASEINATE (FROM MILK), SODIUM POLYPHOSPHATE, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, SODIUM STEAROYL-2-LACTYLATE, SILICON DIOXIDE), NONFAT MILK, INSTANT COFFEE, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, CARAMEL COLOR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE.
FOR BEST RESULTS:
1. Store at room temperature.
2. Use the 8-oz. setting on your brewer.
3. Run a hot water brew cycle (without a K-Cup pack) after brewing Café Escapes.
WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION. Potential for exposure to very hot liquid.
PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed.
10. Green Mountain Coffee, Nantucket Blend, Single-Serve Keurig K-Cup Pods, Medium Roast, 72 Count (3 Boxes of 24 Pods)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Decaf Coffees Keurig Cafe for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!