983 reviews analysed
1. Universal Mount Front Rear Camera – Marine Grade Waterproof Built-in Distance Scale Lines Backup Parking/Reverse Assist Cam w/ Night Vision LED Lights 420 TVL Resolution & RCA Output – Pyle PLCM38FRV
- WATERPROOF CAMERA: Pyle backup camera with CMD image sensor 1.3″ color is a marine grade flush or hanging mountable housing that will never be fog or wet on a rainy day. It has a total of 580 x 540 pixels with 1.0 Vpp – 75 Ohm video output
- FRONT OR REAR MOUNT: This product is a universal backup camera that you can choose between front or rear mount. The camera installs easily anywhere on your vehicle, including near your license plate or on the rear bumper
- DISTANCE SCALE LINES: A rearview camera that features an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirrors. It is perfect for backing into tight spots or moving in reverse when visibility is limited
- NIGHT VISION LED: Driving at night will be easier with 68 IP rating, 170° lens wide viewing angle, and 420 TVL resolution. This model comes with night vision LEDs, which illuminate the area behind you at night helping you see easier in the dark
- RCA OUTPUT: Pyle PLCM38FRV camera features RCA video cable output for connecting to other source inputs. Use your camera with a rearview mirror monitor, an existing in-dash TV, a DVR, or any other PAL/NTSC RCA-compatible video input
2. It’s Exciting Lighting IEL-2464G Battery Powered Burlwood Style LED Indoor And Outdoor Wall Sconce With Easy To Mount Backplate That Includes 5 Long Lasting LED Bulbs
- This sconce hangs easily on a nail or adhesive hook with no electrical work required
- Includes a timer that turns off automatically after 4 hours and an optional 24 hour memory that turns the light on at the same time every day
- This faux burlwood textured acrylic shade is 6 inches wide by 3 inches deep by 10 inches high
- Easy to mount back plate contains 5 Long-lasting L.E.D bulbs that last up to 25,000 hours
- Runs up to 150 hours on 6 AA batteries Great for power outages
Get the elegance of accent lighting in your home or on your patio with the ease of hanging a picture. This battery operated LED light is easy to install because there’s no drilling, cutting or wiring involved. Add character and ambiance to your room in just minutes. Manual On/Off switch is discreetly hidden under the sconce shade. It also includes a timer that turns off automatically after 4 hours and an optional 24 hour memory that turns the light on at the same time every day. This decorative sconce uses energy efficient, eco-friendly long lasting LED lights that last for over 25,000 hours. Provides up to 150 hours of light on 6AA batteries. (Batteries are not included).
3. Master Tailgaters 4.3" LCD Rear View Mirror with 1080P 30FPS, 720P 60FPS HD DVR Recorder with Superior Night Vision + Backup Camera Enabled
- [SCREEN]: Ultra Bright 4.3″ TFT LCD with Auto Adjusting Brightness
- [DASH CAM]: 140 Degrees CMOS Camera, Records in 1080p @ 30 Frames Per Second or in 720p at 60 Frames Per Second. Best low light performance
- [MIRROR]: 4mm Thick Glass
- [FEATURES]: Auto recording, G-Sensor Shock Technology, Motion Detection and Parking Recording, Remote
- DOT Certified Approved
4. Heath Zenith HZ-4151-BR1 Mission Style 150-Degree Motion Sensing Decorative Security Light, Rustic Brown
The Heath Zenith SL-4151-BR1 features 150-degree motion detection up to 30 feet away. The lantern has clear beveled glass and is constructed of metal with a weather resistant finish. Uses one 100 watt max medium base incandescent bulb (not included). Features include DualBrite two-level lighting.
Motion-activated lights are very convenient, but they can be a little bulky and awkward to look at-in the driveway is fine, but you wouldn’t want to put one on your porch. Heath Zenith’s motion-activated porch lights are another story: the SL-4151 features an attractive mission-style design (complete with beveled glass) that wouldn’t look out of place on the porch of a typical bungalow.
The unit will detect motion in a 150-degree radius with up to 30-feet detection range. You can set the light timer to one, five, or ten minutes, and the motion-sensor itself may be adjusted to give you more or less sensitivity (so it doesn’t light up every time a car drives by). The weather-resistant painted-brass finish means it’s going to look good for a while, too.
This model also features “Dual Brite” lighting, which means you can use it for low-level accent lighting in addition to the full-light effect you get with motion-activation. An included timer allows you to set low-light mode for three hours, six hours, or dusk to dawn (an automatic photocell deactivates the unit in daylight). You can also turn the light on and off at will via the manual override that mounts to an existing indoor switch.
If you’re looking to save a little money on lighting your porch by installing a motion-detector, this is a great option that actually looks good. Requires one incandescent bulb of up to 100 watts (not included).–Josh Dettweiler
What’s in the Box
Lamp housing, motion detector
5. Hense Creative Smart Nightlight Alarm Clock Bedside Desk Table Electronic Clock Battery Operated Mute Luminous Alarm Clock with Adjustable Light for Kids Students HA35 (White)
- Large LCD displays time and alarm status (ON/OFF) . ONE YEAR QUALITY WARRENTY&FAST DELIVERY: We are confident with our desk shelf clock quality, if you are not satisfied with our product within three years, feel free to contact us, you will get a full refund with no question asked. Amazon shipment, you will receive your black friday, cyber monday christmas gift 1-3 days, no need worry about delays.
- Large display and big bold numbers. Time is easy to read. Shell Material: Plastic./Powered by: 2 AA Carbon batteries (not included)
- Gradually enlarge the alarm, Ascending “beeping” alarm for gentle wake
- Snooze repeats every 4-6 minutes (Press the Snooze button)
- Adjustable light intensity,Sliding the key (EVER GLOW)on the back and the light can become bright or dim.
- Energy-saving and user-friendly
- QuietCare to ensure a good sleep and best working environment.
6. Amazon Dash Wand With Alexa
- Groceries have never been easier. All new Amazon Dash Wand with Alexa helps you find recipes, convert cups to ounces, buy and reorder essentials, find nearby restaurants and more.
- Say it or scan a barcode. It’s added to your shopping cart. Just say “paper towels.”
- Water-resistant, durable design, and magnetic so you can stick it on your fridge. You’ll need an iPhone or Android phone to register the device.
7. Illuminated DASH Panel Gauge Kit, Black Face (200 Psi, 30 Amp)
This is the same gauge used in our onboard air hookup kits. Utilizing a well-designed, high quality 150 PSI or 200 psi pressure monitor with built-in on/off switch to activate or deactivate compressors as needed, This gauge Kit is perfect for those who already have an onboard air setup.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Deactivate Amazon Dash for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!