Top 10 Cpu Copper Cooling Fan
We spent many hours on research to finding cpu copper cooling fan, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cpu copper cooling fan, you should not miss this article. cpu copper cooling fan coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 cpu copper cooling fan by our suggestions
559 reviews analysed
1. StarTech.com 1U 60x10mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler Fan -Low Profile CPU Cooler w/ Copper Heatsink & TX3 (FAN3701U),Black
This 60x10mm Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler helps keep your 1U servers running smoothly, by providing a reliable, cost-effective server cooling solution. The server CPU cooler features a copper base and socket-type CPU fan, ensuring rapid heat dissipation in the reduced space of a 1U server environment. The CPU cooler is powered through a simple TX3 connection to the server power supply, and is suitable for all Intel Celeron/PIII processors and AMD Athlon/Duron processors up to 1GHz.
2. CPU Cooler 1U Low Profile CPU Cooling Fan Full Copper & Aluminum Structure 60 mm PWM Fan & 4-Pin Connector, Slim 27mm Height Saves Internal Space 13dBA Silent Noise Level High End 2 Ball Bearing
- CPU Cooler in 1U thickness, low profile design, 27mm in height, Cooling fan size is 60mm. Top Notch 2-Ball Bearing enhances quietness and super long life span.
- CPU Cooling Fan supports Intel CPU LGA 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 1151 sockets.
- PWM enabled to maximize cooling efficiency and silent operation, very quiet. 1500 ~ 2500 RPM
- 13 ~ 25 dBA Noise Level
- Air Flow 9.5 CFM
- 4-Pin PWM connector
- Metallic Aluminum Alloy & Copper Structure with radial fin design to optimize cooling effect.
- CPU Fan supports Intel CPU up to 70W.
CPU Cooler 1U Low Profile CPU Cooling Fan Full Metal 60mm PWM Cooling Fan, 27mm / 1U Thickness in Height Saves Space in Computer Case / Server Chassis, Slim CPU Fan Rosewill CPU Cooling Fan. CPU Cooler in 1U thickness, low profile design, 27mm in height, Cooling fan size is 60mm. CPU Cooling Fan supports Intel CPU LGA 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 1151 sockets. PWM enabled to maximize cooling efficiency and silent operation, very quiet. 1500 ~ 2500 RPM; 13 ~ 25 dBA; Noise Level; Air Flow 9.5 CFM; 4-Pin PWM connector; Metallic Aluminum Alloy & Copper Structure with radial fin design to optimize cooling effect. CPU Fan supports Intel CPU up to 70W.
3. Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM Aluminum Extrusion CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i7/i5/i3 CLP0556-B
Thermaltake 7-bladed 92mm 4-Pins PWM Aluminum Extrusion CPU Cooling Fan for Intel Core i7/i5/i3 CLP0556-B
Gravity i2 is a simple low-profile CPU cooler with a compact size 92mm fan in 7-bladed design; aluminum extrusion heatsink can dissipate heat up to 95W. Optimized solution for low power processors. Gravity i2 supports Intel Socket LGA 1150/1155/1156.
Compatibility: Intel LGA 1156/1155/1150/1151
Heatsink Material: Aluminum
Fan Dimension: ∅92 x 25 mm
Fan Speed: 1800 RPM
Rated Voltage: 12 V
Start Voltage: 6 V
Rated Current: 0.12 A
Power Input: 1.44 W
Air Flow: 31.343 CFM
Air Pressure: 1.484 MM-H2O
Noise: 21.3 dBa
Life time/Fan Life time: 40,000 hours
pin connect: 3 pin
Cooling Power: 95 W
Heatsink Dimension: 63 H * 95.8 W * 95.8 L mm
Weight: 320 g
4. Intel E97379-001 Core i3/i5/i7 Socket 1150/1155/1156 4-Pin Connector CPU Cooler With Aluminum Heatsink and 3.5-Inch Fan For Desktop PC Computer
Intel Socket 1155/1156 Aluminum Heat Sink & 3.5″ Fan w/4-Pin Connector up to Core i3 3.06GHz
5. Intel i3/i5/i7 LGA115x CPU Heatsink and Fan E97379-003
Intel HEATSINK AND FAN FOR i5, COPPER AND ALUMINUM,
6. Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo (RR-212E-20PK-R2) CPU Cooler with PWM Fan, Four Direct Contact Heat Pipes
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC(Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction,Fan Rated Voltage:12V DC,Fan Noise Level:9 – 36 dBA
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow. AM4 bracket available through Cooler Master USA
- Fan Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches. Heat Sink Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.0 x 6.3 inches. Fan Speed: 600 – 2,000 RPM (PWM) ± 10%
- CPU Socket: Intel LGA 2066 / 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 /
- AMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- Well-balanced cooling performance provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operations.
- 4 Direct Contact heat pipes with the patented CDC (Continuous Direct Contact) technology – creating a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction.
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow.
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supporting the Intel: LGA 2011, 1366, 1151, 1150, 1155, 1156, 775,AMD: FM2+, FM2, FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, AM1.
- Fan Dimensions:120 x 120 x 25 mm (4.7 x 4.7 x 1 in).
- Heatsink Dimensions: 116 x 51 x 159 mm (4.6 x 2 x 6.2 in).
7. AMD Wraith Prism LED RGB Cooler Fan from Ryzen 7 2700X Processor AM4/AM2/AM3/AM3+ 4-Pin Connector Copper Base/Alum Heat Sink
With four direct mount copper heatpipes, software controllable RGB lighting, and a two position fan. It is the ultimate in a stock CPU coolers that we have come across in memory. The Prism served us very well in our AMD Precision Boost 2 and Wraith Prism Deep Dive article, which took place on an open test bench, which of course showed it in the best light possible. Let’s now take that same cooler and put it on our HSF/AIO test system, which of course is more a “worst” case possible scenario, and see how it does. We are likely putting more heat to it than it will likely ever see in a real 2700X configuration, but we do separate the wheat from the chaff. Official Genuine AMD Branded Product Supports Motherboard Socket: AM2/ AM3/ AM3+ / AM4 Aluminum heat sink with copper core base – Pre-applied thermal paste Direct Contact Heat pipes Switchable Overclock Fan profile ? Fan was removed from a CPU not for sale in retail and is new. Base may have imperfections and is normal.
8. Intel i3/i5/i7 CPU Cooling Fan (Socket LGA 1155) Part#E97378
Intel CPU i3/i5/i7 Cooling Fan for Socket LGA1155, E97378
9. Gamdias Case Fan Cooling CHIONE E1A-120R
- All-in-one CPU Liquid Cooler offer Maintenance-free, compact & easy-to-install both sides can be installed fan
- Teflon tube low-evaporation and Durable
- Sync to MSI, Gigabyte, and as US supports motherboard Sync software that have addressable RGB header (as US), jrainbow (MSI) or digital pin header (Gigabyte)
- Copper base plate outstanding thermal conductivity
The advanced Dual Rings on fan and the RGB logo on pump can sync with motherboard software, and build in with 55 lighting effects Including Neon-Flex RGB, multi-color and LED off. Simply create your own PC style by pressing button to switch to MB mode for software adjustment or exchange to various effects and fan speed with the compact remote controller.
10. EVGA CLC 120mm All-In-One CPU Liquid Cooler, 1x 120mm Fan, Intel, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL11-V1
- All-in-one cooling solution that is completely self contained. No filling, no custom tubing, no maintenance. Just plug and play.. Air flow – 58.87 CFM. Noise level – 20.0 decibels
- Intelligent wiring system makes this one sleek cooler without the messy wires.
- Copper base provides maximum heat transfer.
- Built in 120mm radiator and 120mm fan helps dissipate the heat keeping the CPU as cool as possible. Fan can also be swapped or customized.
- Only compatible with current and future Intel Sockets.
The EVGA CLC 120 CL11 liquid CPU cooler gives you incredible performance, low noise and amazing performance at an unbeatable price. Available in 120mm radiator size with a fan designed to reduce noise and provide superior airflow.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cpu Copper Cooling Fan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!