The Best Cooktop Griddle Pan
We spent many hours on research to finding cooktop griddle pan, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best cooktop griddle pan, you should not miss this article. cooktop griddle pan coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 cooktop griddle pan by our suggestions
936 reviews analysed
1. Cuisinart MCP45-25NS Double Burner Griddle 10" x 18" Stainless Steel
- Tri-Ply design provides optimal heat conduction
- Premium non-stick interior
- Solid Stainless Steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop. Safe and comfortable handling
- Heat Surround technology provides consistent, even heat distribution along the base and side walls of cookware. Dishwasher safe. Suitable for use with induction cook tops
- Hard anodized exterior
Perfect for big family breakfasts or entertaining friends, the space-saving double burner griddle is perfect for preparing anything from stacks of pancakes to sautéed vegetables to fish filets. Features: Professional Triple Ply Construction features a core of pure aluminum and a brushed stainless exterior.|Heat Surround™ Technology allows for even heat distribution along the bottom and sidewalls of the cookware.|Cool Grip™ Handle Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop.|Drip-Free Pouring Rim Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier more flavorful results every time you cook.|Dishwasher Safe|Lifetime Warranty|Suitable for use with induction cook tops
2. Grill Pan Stove Top Grill Induction Griddle, Grill Griddle Pan with Dual Handles by S.KITCHN
- Hard-anodized die-cast aluminum construction for even heating
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release and quick cleanup
- User-friendly 2 loop side handles for easy lifting and transport
- Compatible with all stove types, including induction, oven-safe up to 450° F, dishwasher safe
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
3. Cooksmark Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, 11-Inch Square Grill Pan with Stainless Steel Handle Induction Compatible Dishwasher and Oven Safe Cooper Pan
- 【Reliable Nonstick Coating】This 11 x 11 inch nonstick griddle pan ensures you safe and healthy cooking as PFOA/Lead/Cadmium free. An ideal choice for everyday use to cook omelette, fish, chicken, beef, vegetables, meat, cakes etc.
- 【Premium Nonstick Performance & Healthy Cooking】Premium nonstick coating allows food to slide off effortlessly, requiring minimal oil, fat or butter during cooking. Copper interior surface is ultra durable and highly scratch-resistant.
- 【Fast & Even Heat Distribution】Thick aluminium core provides optimal heat retention and distribution performance to cook delicious dishes.
- 【Versatile Performance】Suitable for almost all the stove tops including induction hob.Dishwasher safe and easy to clean. Oven safe up to 350℉.
- 【Durable and Comfortable Stainless Steel Handle】Dual riveted handle is ergonomically designed, offers an easy comfortable grip, and stays cool while cooking. Handle with hanging loop is good for convenient storage.
4. Calphalon 1873980 Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Grill/Griddle Combo, Black
Ideal for traditional and slow cooking techniques, Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is designed to heat evenly and steadily, holding heat so foods stay warm while serving. Pans feature a pre-seasoned cooking surface to help prevent sticking and oversized handles for easy and secure lifting. Calphalon Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron cookware is versatile and can be used on gas, electric and even induction stovetops, as well as in the oven and broiler.
5. Lodge Reversible Grill and Griddle Combo. Double-Sided Cast Iron Pan with Smooth Side and Ribbed Side.
What could be better than a reversible griddle? The smooth side is great for making grilled cheese sandwiches as well as eggs, pancakes and french toast. The ribbed side is perfect for grilling foods such as steak, fish, chicken and hamburgers. The food sits above the grease making your cooking experience much healthier. Seasoned and ready to use. 16-3/16″ x 9-7/16″ x 1/2″
The following use and care instructions for Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron will help your cookware last a lifetime.
If you do Nothing Else…
Hand wash. Dry immediately—even before first use.
Rub with a light coat of vegetable oil after every wash.
How much oil? Enough to restore the sheen, without being “sticky”.
Why? To keep the iron “seasoned” and protected from moisture.
Seasoning—It isn’t Salt and Pepper
“Seasoning” is vegetable oil baked onto the iron at a high temperature: not a chemical non-stick coating.
Seasoning creates the natural, easy-release properties. The more you cook, the better it gets.
Because you create, maintain, and even repair the “seasoning”, your cookware can last 100 years or more. Chemical non-stick coating cannot be repaired, limiting lifespan.
Lodge Cast Iron is right at home on induction, ceramic, electric and gas cooktops, in your oven, on the grill, or even over the campfire. Do not use in the microwave.
On glass or ceramic cooktops, lift cookware; never slide it.
Our cookware is safe at high temperatures; use metal, wood, or hi-temp silicone utensils.
Some foods may stick to new cookware (especially eggs). Use a little extra oil or butter until you’ve built up the seasoning.
Acidic foods like tomatoes, beans, and certain sauces can damage seasoning, and should be avoided until the seasoning is well-established.
Cast Iron rarely needs to go above a medium heat setting when properly pre-heated. For the times when you do cook at higher temperatures, bring the pan to temperature gradually and add oil to just before adding food to prevent sticking.
Our handles get hot; use mitts. Use trivets to protect countertops from hot cookware.
To Soap or not to Soap…
If no soap is too scary, wash with mild soapy water and dry and oil immediately. However, consider that cookware is 400ºF in 4 minutes on medium heat and is sterile at 212º F, so soap isn’t always necessary.
Dishwashers, strong detergents and metal scouring pads are not recommended, as they remove seasoning.
Rust?! Don’t Panic, it’s not Broken
Without protective seasoning iron can rust.
It’s really easy to fix. Scour the rust, rinse, dry, and rub with a little vegetable oil.
If problem persists, you will need to thoroughly remove all rust and follow our re-seasoning instructions (below).
Refurbish Your Finish
While maintaining the seasoning should keep your Cast Iron and Carbon Steel in good condition, at some point you may need to re-season your cookware. If food sticks to the surface, or you notice a dull, gray color, repeat the seasoning process:
* Wash the cookware with hot, soapy water and a stiff brush. (It is okay to use soap this time because you are preparing to re-season the cookware).
* Rinse and dry completely.
* Apply a very thin, even coating of MELTED solid vegetable shortening (or cooking oil of your choice) to the cookware inside and out. Too much oil will result in a sticky finish.
* Place aluminum foil on the bottom rack of the oven (not directly on bottom) to catch any drips.
* Set oven temperature to 350 – 400 degrees F.
* Place cookware upside down on the top rack of the oven to prevent pooling.
* Bake the cookware for at least one hour. After the hour, turn the oven off and let the cookware cool in the oven.
* Store the cookware uncovered, in a dry place when cooled.
* Repeat as necessary.
Check out this helpful video too.
Gas flames should not extend up the sides of cookware.
Match pan size to burner size.
Don’t use in the microwave.
When deep frying, fill cookware only to 1/3 of capacity.
6. Lodge LSRG3 Cast Iron Single-Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle, 10.5-inch
- Reversible cast-iron grill/griddle provides fast, even heating
- Flat on one side and ribbed on reverse for indoor or outdoor cooking
- 2 easy-grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping, or hanging when not in use
- Pre-seasoned and ready to use
- made in USA
- hand wash only
- Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches
The Lodge 10.5-inch Single Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle conveniently fits over a single stovetop burner, offering a smooth side for bacon and eggs and a ribbed side for grilling up some burgers.
The grill/griddle provides fast, even heating for searing, baking, broiling, frying or grilling. At home in the oven, on the stove, grill or over the campfire, and can be used on induction cooktops.
Two easy grip corner handles ensure simple lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. Measures 10-1/2 by 10-1/2 inches.
7. Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20" x 10" Grill/Griddle Pan with Easy-Grip Handles 10" x 20"
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil
- no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food
- it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business
- it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this grill evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron cookware looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. This pre-seasoned grill is ready-to-use right out of the box. While the cookware comes pre-seasoned to prevent food from sticking, it works best when sprayed or lightly coated with vegetable oil before use. The Lodge seasoning procedure is a multiple-step process in which the seasoning oil is applied via an electrostatic spray system that coats the cookware, then it’s baked in commercial ovens at very high temperatures. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the iron. This seasoning process achieves a seasoned finish that would take many months of home use to achieve. Sometimes during this process, the seasoning oil can collect and create a bubble or slight drip at the bottom of the pan as it’s hanging through the production process. And that in turn can turn brown as it’s processed through the seasoning ovens. This brown spot is not rust but in fact, carbonized seasoning and will darken with use. The factory seasoning process makes Lodge cast iron products ready to use right out of the box, and the product over time “Just keeps getting better”. After cooking, clean with a stiff nylon brush and hot water. Using soap is not recommended, and harsh detergents should never be used. Towel dry immediately and apply a light coating of oil to utensil while it is still warm. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. Glass lids are oven safe up to 400 degree fahrenheit
The American-based company Lodge has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century. No other metal is as long-lasting and works as well for spreading and retaining heat evenly during cooking. Lodge’s Logic line of cookware comes factory pre-seasoned with the company’s vegetable oil formula, and is ready to use right out of the box.
This professional-size cast-iron grill/griddle combo from the Lodge Logic series measures 20 by 10-1/2 inches (with an actual cooking surface of 19-1/4 by 8-1/2 inches), serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature of this crowd-pleasing cooker means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks, and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. After the meal is done, simply scrub the cast iron with a stiff brush and hot water, no soap, and dry immediately. Lodge covers the sturdy griddle with a lifetime limited warranty against defects. This pan is guaranteed to pass down from one generation to the next. –Ann Bieri
8. Ecolution Grill/Griddle – Stovetop Reversible Double Burner 19.5 x 11 Inch, Cast Aluminum
- 19½” x 11″ double burner reversible grill/griddle. Ridged grill and flat griddle sides provide ultimate versatility
- Hydrolon PFOA FREE ecologically advanced, water based non-stick coating. Pure cast aluminum offers maximum heat conductivity for even cooking
- Ridged side to grill and sear steak, burgers, and vegetables. Flat side for breakfast favorites, sandwiches and more
- Not recommended for use on glass or ceramic stovetops
- Dishwasher safe. Limited lifetime warranty
Multiply your cooking efficiency with this reversible nonstick double burner cooktop. Crafted of sturdy premium hand cast aluminum, with a ridged grill surface on one side and a smooth griddle on the other, both offering an expansive cooking surface that lets you prepare multiple servings at once. The grill side can be used for burgers, steaks, chicken and grilled vegetables; you no longer have to wait for fair weather to get grilling! And the diagonal patterns of grooves on the grill side drain off fat while creating the signature look and texture of grilling. The other side is perfectly flat for cooking pancakes, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches and a variety of other favorite foods. Superior heat conductivity offers even heating for perfect cooking. The Reversible Nonstick Double Burner Griddle is dishwasher safe, and our PFOA free, water based nonstick Hydrolon coating ensures easy food release and makes it exceedingly easy to clean, saving you precious time in the kitchen.
9. Legend Cast Iron Griddle for Gas Stovetop | 2-in-1 Reversible 20” Cast Iron Grill Pan For Stovetop with Easy Grip Handles | Use On Open Fire & In Oven | Lightly Pre-Seasoned Gets Better with Each Use
- THE PAN. THE MYTH. THE LEGEND: Famous for lifelong durability and workhorse versatility, Legend cast iron combines a rich heritage with the modern cook’s needs. Cast from solid, pure, premium-grade steel and iron, this 20” grill and griddle masters heat distribution for the perfect sear
- A MODERN TAKE ON A CLASSIC: Contemporary features include a smooth, scratch-free finish, a perfect 20×9.5 size to fit over two stove burners, and easy-grip handles. Works with all heat sources too: Over the highest flame on the stove, at medium heat in the oven, or on live campfire coals.
- TOUGH ENOUGH FOR FOREVER: The more you cook, the better it performs. Your Legend skillet arrives with a foundational easy-release seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (no synthetic coatings or chemicals). As you build up your own seasoning, you write your story into a pan that’s worth passing down.
- A LEGEND IS FOREVER – What’s better than a warranty? 1,000 years of proven performance. Legend skillets and cooking pans last a lifetime and then some. Just try putting a dent in one of these! See what millions of other chefs and cooks already know: Nothing beats cast iron’s durability.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF LOVE – For the chef who swears by cast iron
- for the home cook who’s discovered the allure of cast iron
- for the sourdough baker
- for the guy with a penchant for cooking
- for the grandmother who appreciates the high-quality of yesteryear—give them all the gift of a Legend.
Legend Cast Iron To Last For Generations
Legend Cast iron wears a lot of hats in the kitchen. Use this large grill and griddle to whip up some pancakes, to make pizza on the stove top, and as a burner plate when simmering something on very low heat. Use it to improvise a cooling rack for bread! If you have limited storage space in your kitchen, investing in just a few pieces of cast iron can help cut down on the clutter.
Legend Cast-Iron; Nothing Short Of Legendary
Cook, bake, roast, fry, sear, saute and grill; over fire, on a flame, with, electricity or gas. This grill and griddle set is so versatile; use it to prepare popular food dishes as different as bacon, egg omelette, grilled turkey & chicken pieces, steak, toast, and veggies.
Legend Cast Iron Essentials Are Gifts That Last Forever
Whether it is for a bridal shower, housewarming, hostess appreciation, anniversary, wedding, or retirement celebration, present this collection to woo and delight your family and friends. Brides, coworkers, boyfriends, your wife, hubby, mom, or dad – whoever enjoys well-cooked food, whether at home or as an outdoor camper, this grill and griddle collection is a no-brainer, perfect gift.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Cooktop Griddle Pan for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!