576 reviews analysed
1. OVO ACCQP-01 Universal Muffler for Central Vacuum Systems, White
OVO Universal Muffler for Central Vacuum Systems
2. TVP Central Vacuum Built in System Muffler # 752020-15
3. H-P Products 8080 Muffler, Internal Exhaust Central Vac Side Black
The brand name of the product is H-P Products. The part number of the product is 8080. The country of origin of the product is China
4. Central Vacuum Built in System PVC Muffler for Built in Systems
Built In Central Vacuum Cleaner PVC Muffler for Built In Systems
5. Cen-Tec Systems 39497 Central Vacuum Exhaust Filter, 2-Pack
- Cen-Tec’s 39497 central vacuum exhaust filter is designed for central vacuum installations where the exhaust air from the vacuum is not vented outside the home. In these applications fine particulate can travel through the motor and be exhausted into the living space where the vacuum is stationed. The 39497 is designed to capture this fine dust so it does not settle in the space near the vacuum.
- The 39497 is a five layer HEPA 11 material designed to capture 99.997% of all particulate above one micron. It is suggested the filter be mounted after the sound muffler on the exhaust side of the vacuum. The filter has a plastic collar designed to push directly over the open end of industry standard mufflers which measure 2.20” on the outer diameter of the collar.
- The 39497 is easily installed on the exhaust muffler. The collar of the 39497 is designed to press over the outer diameter of the collar on the muffler with sufficient force to prevent it slipping out of position when exhaust air flows through the filter.
- The 39497 is designed for use with filtered central vacuum models including Electrolux, Hayden, Eureka, Cananvac, Nutone, VacuMaid filtered units, Astro Vac, MD, Cyclovac, Honeywell, Dirt Devil, Husky, NuEra, Beam and filtered units produced by Vacuflo. It is not designed to work with fully cyclonic central vacuums which are intended and recommended for venting out of doors.
This central vacuum exhaust filter is designed for use with central vacuums that are not exhausted outside. It prevents fine dust on surfaces located near the central vacuum, and the five layer filtration captures 99.997 percent of all particulate. It is easy to install and replace, and will work with most major central vacuum brands. It mounts onto exhaust silence (mufflers) and comes as a 2 pack of filters.
6. New Vacuum Pars Central Vacuum PVC Exhaust Muffler Fits All 2" PVC Vacuflo Nutone Hayden Beam
Brand New – Unused Parts
Includes (1) Exhaust Mufflers as pictured
Central Vacuum System Exhaust Muffler for Vacuflo, Nutone, Hayden, and Beam
Fits all 2″ pipes
Measures 9″ x 3.5″ x 3.5″ in-line fit
Usually located on the exhaust port of the unit
7. VacuMaid Muffler Kit
VacuMaid Muffler Kit mounts off of the exhaust line to reduce the noise of your VacuMaid Utility Vac or VacuMaid Central Vac. Use inline to vent exhaust outside if desired. The Muffler Kit includes 1 round muffler, 2 each street couplers,and 1 each 90 degree medium sweep elbow. The VacuMaid Muffler Kit is not compatible with the VacuMaid Garage Vac systems due to the blow feature.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Central Vacuum Muffler for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!