924 reviews analysed
1. BLACK+DECKER WM125 Workmate 125 350-Pound Capacity Portable Work Bench
BLACK and DECKER ‘WorkMate Original Jaws’ resist warping and swelling. Quality steel tube construction for durability. Includes swivel pegs and integral retention grooves in jaws for versatility and holding reliability in clamping different materials. Opens and closes eas ily for simple set up and clean up. Specifications: Bench Height – 29-3/4; Parallel Clamping – 4-5/8; Diagonal Clamping – 24; Parallel Peg Clamping – 10-3/4; Diagonal Peg Clamping – 22-3/8; Work Surface – 9x 24; Weight Capacity-350 lbs. Amazon.com Black & Decker WM125 Workmate 125 350 Pound Capacity Portable Work Bench is a necessity for the serious craftsman. Weighing only 15 pounds, this heavy-duty workbench holds up to 350 pounds to accommodate a wide variety of projects. Dual clamp cranks and four swivel pegs can be angled for unique jobs when clamping a variety of materials. Jaws resist swelling and warping over time. Non-skid feet prevent sliding while you work. The bench folds flat for compact storage.
Black & Decker WM125 Workmate 125 350 Pound Capacity Portable Work Bench is a necessity for the serious craftsman. Weighing only 15 pounds, this heavy-duty workbench holds up to 350 pounds to accommodate a wide variety of projects. Dual clamp cranks and four swivel pegs can be angled for unique jobs when clamping a variety of materials. Jaws resist swelling and warping over time. Non-skid feet prevent sliding while you work. The bench folds flat for compact storage.
2. BLACK+DECKER WM225-A Portable Project Center and Vise
3. BLACK+DECKER WM425-A Portable Project Center and Vise
Black & decker’s wm425 workmate 425 550-pound capacity portable workbench has an extremely durable and sturdy frame and an innovative one-handed clamp system. Its feature set and reliability make it ideal for carpenters, woodworkers, DIY enthusiasts, home mechanics, and anyone looking for home shop assistance. This unit features a one-handed clamping system which allows the clamps to be adjusted together or separately. It also comes with adjustable swivel pegs that support a wide variety of shapes by holding oddly or un-routinely-shaped work pieces and holding them securely. Also, the adjustable jaws and vertical clamping provides flexibility and stability when clamping materials. This workbench has a heavy-gauge steel frame construction that supports up to 550 pounds. It has a handy dual height adjustment, and it folds up easily for simple wall storage. It provides you with 1-9/16-inch vertical clamping, 7-1/2-inch parallel clamping, 19-inch parallel peg clamping, and 30-inch diagonal peg clamping. Includes: (1) black & decker wm425 workmate 425 portable workbench, (4) swivel pegs.
4. BLACK+DECKER Workmate Portable Workbench, 550-Pound Capacity (BDST11000)
- Quick clamping with flexible clamping options
- Stanley – Black & Decker
- High Quality New!!!!!!!
- Heavy gauge steel frame for up to 550 lbs. workload
- Easy carry and Free standing
- Quick clamping with flexible clamping options
- One Hand quick folding – easy and compact
- Large bamboo work surface
- Heavy gauge steel frame for up to 550 lbs. workload
- Easy carry and Free standing
The Black & Decker WM1000 Workmate Workbench 550lb Capacity Work Bench is an ultimate accessory for all serious DIYers. This workbench is made of a heavy gauge, robust steel frame for a high load capacity up to 550 pounds. The large work surface enables a 670 x 450mm solid bamboo plate for an all purpose working platform at a convenient comfortable work height. It has a quick-clamping mechanism which allows for fast set up, with flexible clamping options enabled by a one-hand clamping system. This workbench also features a safety mechanism that provides a secured solid frame and reliable structure. This free standing units has a quick release handle that allows for one hand quick folding for convenient storage and easy transporting. Included Components: Workmate 1000 Portable Work Center and Vise, 4 swivel pegs
5. Keter Jobmade Portable Work Bench and Miter Saw Table for Woodworking Tools and Accessories with Included Wood Clamps – Removable Table Legs for Easy Garage Storage
- DIMENSIONS: Folded: 34. 65 in L x 21. 81 in. W x 4. 41 in. H / Standing: 38. 19 in. L x 25. 39 in. W x 31. 89 in. H
- RESIN CONSTRUCTION: Made of heavy-duty resin with aluminum legs and a work space capacity of 1000 lbs.
- DURABLE AND STRONG: Weather-resistant polypropylene construction prevents rusting, peeling, and denting
- LESS THAN 30 SECOND SETUP: Simply remove the legs from their designated storage space and pop them into the tabletop
- LESS THAN 30 LBS: With its lightweight design and sturdy carrying handle, take your workbench just about anywhere
- EASY STORAGE: Collapses down to 4.4 inches thick for easy storage in a pinch
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes four holding clamps to secure a variety of working materials as well as a removable tool organizer that clips into the table to always have on hand
- DISCREET STORAGE BIN: It has a built-in storage compartment to keep all your tools on hand when you need them and neatly organized in one place
- VERSATILE USE: Perfect for any kind of project – DIY projects, home improvement, commercial construction work, painting, table saw use, and more
Don’t mistake the clamping table’s lightweight design for something flimsy and unable to help with the job. It’s extremely durable and can hold up to 1000 pounds. The handle makes it easy to carry the table to and from the job, and the storage compartment is ideal for keeping your tools and accessories together. Professionals need a quality workstation where they can start and finish their tasks. The Jobmade Clamping Table is designed for professionals who want a portable table that can hold heavy loads. When the job is done, simply fold the table flat, put your tools in the compartment and carry it to your truck with ease. Want to know some more benefits of the Jobmade Clamping Table? Check these out: Folded dimensions: 34. 65 in L x 21. 81 in. W x 4. 41 in. H Unfolded dimensions: 38. 19 in. L x 25. 39 in. W x 31. 89 in. H Tough enough to handle 1000 lbs. of load, yet lightweight enough to take it wherever you need to go It’s made from durable resin, so it’ll never rust, rot, peel or fade The table folds flat and is easy to carry thanks to the durable handle It comes with four holding clamps to assist with the job The storage compartment doubles as a tool organizer It has universal metal T-track rails for 2-inch bar clamps Work with confidence on slippery or uneven surfaces with built-in leg stabilizers Resilient, lightweight and portable means you can work just about anywhere Sturdy carrying handle
6. Black & Decker WM125 Replacement (2 Pack) Foot # 5140002-75-2pk
Compatible with the following : Black And Decker WorkMate models : WM225 Type 1 / WM225 Type 2 / WM225 Type 3 / WM225 Type 4 / WM425 Type 1 / WM425 Type 2 / WM425 Type 3 / WM425 Type 5 / MM003 Type 1
7. 4 in 1 Multi-Function Portable Folding Work Bench-Workbench/Scaffold Platform/Creeper Carrier/Hand Truck
7 function: workbench/saw horse/scaffold/platform/car creeper/dolly/hand truck
8. Rockwell JawHorse Portable Material Support Station – RK9003
- Replace your workbench, sawhorse, clamps, bench vice and more – just set it, lock it, and clamp your way to hands free support for your projects
- One metric ton of clamping force holds your projects up and off the ground to a more comfortable working height and allows you to work more safely
- Solid steel construction provides rigidity and strength, supporting up to a 600-lb. load
- Foot pedal lever creates a hands-free work station, folds and rolls for portability and storage
- Simply clamp an ordinary piece of plywood into the JawHorse and you have a perfect workbench
- Hands-free clamping and foot-pedal operated for up to 1-ton clamping force
- Jaws extend a full 37-Inch
- Tripod base for stability
- Quickly folds down with no tools
- Weighs 43 lbs
The Rockwell JawHorse leaves the saw horses in the dust. It’s a 1-ton clamping, no hands needed, hold whatever you want, work anywhere you want JAWHORSE. The Jawhorse is the ultimate job site workshop. Its versatility is unmatched-it can be used as a work bench, vice, miter stand, welding station or any other job site application. The one ton clamping force provided by the jaws is foot pedal operated, thereby leaving your hands free to hold the material you are inserting, essentially acting as a third hand for the operator. The jaws also extend to a full 37-Inch, allowing you to insert a standard 36-inch door for sanding or planing. Its fold-down portability and its tripod stance let you take it and use it just about anywhere.
Rockwell’s RK9003 JawHorse material support and saw horse is a convenient, portable workstation that provides hands-free operation for holding, clamping, and supporting work materials for DIY and professional projects alike. The foot pedal lever creates up to 2,200 pounds of clamping force, and with a maximum load capacity of 600 pounds, the JawHorse is ideal for projects such as hanging doors, placing new sheetrock overhead, setting fence posts, installing crown moldings, and more.
Functional Design Makes Tasks Easier
Jobs that normally require two people to complete can be easily handled by one person with help from the JawHorse and its more than one ton of clamping force. The tripod base with food pads increases the JawHorse’s stability. The JawHorse can replace any number of items in your workshop arsenal, including workbenches, sawhorses, bench vises, clamps, and more.
Built for Stability and Strength
Even though this 43-pound JawHorse features all-steel construction, its legs fold easily for storage and transport. When folded, it functions as a trolley unit ready to roll to the next job site—and once you get there, setup is simple and done in seconds. But its versatile design doesn’t compromise on stability. The front feet feature stirrups that allow for additional steadiness and provide the ability to anchor the JawHorse to the floor.
Ultimate in Workstation Versatility
Thanks to a maximum clamping range of 37 inches and a maximum clamping force of 2,200 pounds, the JawHorse is capable of holding many different sizes of materials, including items that are oddly shaped. The jaws themselves are constructed of a specialized rubber to avoid marring the materials. Alternate between asserting massive clamping pressure on heavy-duty items and the bare minimum on extremely delicate materials without fear of causing damage. Clamp lumber to saw, cut, sand, scrape, or glue—or hold up your bike for fine-tuning. Innumerable applications are further expanded by accessories (sold separately) such as plywood, log, or welding jaws; a saddlebag; and a tool tray.
What’s in the Box
One Rockwell RK9003 JawHorse material support and saw horse.
- Provides portable work support and hands-free operation
- Sets up in seconds and features built-in roller for easy transportation
- All-steel construction for utmost in durability and strength
- Accessories available (sold separately) for additional applications
- Backed by a five-year limited warranty
9. WEN 3921 16-inch Two-Direction Variable Speed Scroll Saw
- Unique design accepts blades in two directions (standard and 90 degrees) to allow for infinite ripping capacity
- Variable speed goes from 400 to 1600 strokes per minute
- Spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees to the left for angled cuts
- Cuts wood up to 2 inches thick with a 16-inch throat depth in the standard position
- Features a thumb screw blade adapter for tool-free blade changes, a cast iron base, an air pump, a flex light, a dust port, a foot lock clamp, onboard storage, and three blades
Remember when your scroll saw could cut in two different directions? Take on the most intricate and artful cuts with the WEN 16-Inch Variable Speed Two-Direction Scroll Saw. The 9/16-inch stroke saws through hard woods up to two inches thick. Adjust the speed anywhere from 550 to 1600 strokes per minute with the simple turn of a knob. The cast iron base prevents vibration and walking during operation while the spacious 16-by-11-inch table bevels up to 45 degrees for angled cut. The adjustable air pump clears saw dust from your work area to give you a clear line of vision as you cut. This combined with the 1-1/2-inch dust port keep your work area clean so you can focus on your woodworking. The saw also includes a hold-down foot clamp for securing your project in place along with a flexible work light that bends and adjusts to whatever position your heart desires. This unique blade holder accepts both pinned and pinless blades while also allowing users to change the direction of their cut to accommodate their particular workpiece. For pinned blades, simply pop the pins out of the front holder and turn the blade 90 degrees. Now, your cuts are no longer confined by the 16-inch throat of the scroll saw. On top of that, our removable pinless blade holder design tightly grips blades to prevent them from coming loose during operation. Onboard blade and holder storage creates simple organization solutions between jobs. And because its a WEN product, your scroll saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line, all to make sure you remember WEN.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Black And Decker Workmate 125 for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!