673 reviews analysed
1. AntMiner D3 17.0GH/s X11 ASIC Dash Miner
(A) Hash rate: 17.0 GH/s ±5%
(B) Power consumption: 970W. Power consumption also depends on your PSU’s efficiency.
(C) Dimensions: 14″ x 5″ x 8″
(D) Hashing algorithm: X11
(E) Compatible Coins: DASH, ADZ, ARC, ATX, BOLI, BOPS, BSC, CANN, CNO, CNT, COXST, CREVA, CRM, DP, ENT, ERY, FAL, GILL, GRN, HCC, HPC, INFX, J-x11, KASH, KURT, LGBTQ, LKC, MAR, MARX, MMM, MND, MUE, OGN, ONX, OZC, PIZZA, PXI, SAND, SEV, SMC, START, TOR, TREAU, UIS-x11, VLTC, XCXT, XVP
2. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days and the warranty has not been voided by overclocking. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
3. *A POWER SUPPLY IS NOT INCLUDED.* The APW3++ PSU is recommended above all other PSUs and works with this device when using regular 110v power or 220v power. One APW3++ PSU can only power a single AntMiner D3.
4. Restocking fees for mining devices are 40%. Fees are typically waived if there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. Overclocking will void all warranties. Reach out to the seller immediately if a failure occurs within 30-days of delivery to begin troubleshooting or processing a return.
2. New Bitmain Antminer D5 119 GH/s X11 ASIC Dash Miner Machine Include PSU and Power Cord
- New Antminer Dash Miner D5 Bitmain Antminer 119GH Hashrate, Please kindly note that the required input voltage for Antminer D5 is 220V. If you use 110V, that will affect the harshrate, may damage the Antminer D5
- 7 Times more hashrate than Antminer D3
- Most profitable Dash Miner machine
- Antminer PSU and power cord is included. PSU is specially customized for Antminer D5, Integrated one machine
- No Software Required – Built-in Web Interface Allows For Easy Configuration
Breaking down cryptocurrencies involves financial risks. These risks may relate to changes in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency or to changes in the algorithm used to mine the cryptocurrency. Please consider carefully before you make a purchase, as we do not accept refund requests for orders of this batch.
1.Mining Hash Rate: 119GH ±5%
2. Power Consumption: 1566W ± 10 %.
3. Power Efficiency: 93.88±10%.
5. Dimensions: 486mm ( L) * 265mm (W) * 388mm (H).
6. Cooling: 2x 12038 fans.
3. Baikal X11/ X13/ X14/ X15/ Quark/Qubit Miner Giant+ 2000Mh/s 430W Dash Miner
Hash Rate: 2000MH/s(±10%)
4. AntMiner L3+ ~504MH/s @ 1.6W/MH ASIC Litecoin Miner
- Fastest Litecoin (or other Scrypt-based coin) ASIC miner commercially available!
- Hash Rate: 504MH/s ±7%
- Power Consumption: 800W ±10% (Power supply sold separately)
- Built-in controller – No separate host computer required for operation.
- Power supply sold separately. AntMiner APW3++ recommended.
Scrypt Mining Hash Rate: 504MH/s (±7% is expected).
Compatible Coins: Litecoin and any other Scrypt-based coins.
Power Consumption: 800W (±10%) at the wall.
Noise level: Loud. Not for desk-top use. Sounds like a vacuum.
Chip quantity per unit: 288 x BM1485.
Rated Voltage: 11.60 ~13.00V.
Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C.
Network Connection: Ethernet (cable not included).
1. Due to the nature of these products, there are higher than normal restocking fees (typically 40%). The restocking fees are typically waived in the event that there is a provable failure within the first 30 days. In the event that you experience a failure, please reach out to the seller immediately so that we can begin troubleshooting with you and/or processing a return.
2. Each AntMiner L3+ requires NINE 6-pin PCI-e connectors for 12V DC input (must be very stable power supply) There are four hash boards that require two 6-pin PCI-e connectors each and one additional 6-pin PCI-e connector on the controller. All NINE 6-pin PCI-e connectors are required. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hash board to prevent possible damage and instability.
3. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU’s efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
4. Power supply unit is NOT included. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ power supply for the AntMiner L3+.
5. AntMiners are LOUD. The L3+ sounds like a vacuum and is not recommended for use within homes. Many people use basements or sheds, but returns due to noise will be subject to the full restocking fee.
Compatible Coins: Any coin based on the Scrypt algorithm. There are many dozen coins, but the most well known is Litecoin.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Baikal Cuadruple Dash Miner for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!