Best apple smart home homekit Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about apple smart home homekit is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a apple smart home homekit for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of apple smart home homekit. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If apple smart home homekit is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in apple smart home homekit has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for apple smart home homekit. Here we bring out the best in the apple smart home homekit which you can safely buy in 2021.
606 reviews analysed
1. Light Switch Enabled Google Assistant
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. Pair Wemo Light Switch with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant built-in devices like Google Home to turn your lights on or off with just the power of your voice
- Works with Nest to detect when you’re home or away. Use Nest compatibility to turn a ceiling fan off when the house is empty, or have your lights switch on when you come home
- Set schedules and timers. Set porch light to turn on at sunset. Schedule ceiling fans to turn before you arrive home. Sync on and off times to sunrise and sunset, and more
- Wemo Light Switch seamlessly replaces your old wall light switch. Control you lights from Wemo Light Switch on the wall, the Wemo app, and even your voice with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Randomize Lights to Protect Your Home. Enable ‘Away Mode’ when you’re away and Wemo will turn lights on and off randomly. Electrical Ration: 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W
- NOTE: works with any one-way connection light switch (not compatible with 3-way) and requires a neutral wire
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Apple Smart Home Homekit, Light Switch Enabled Google Assistant would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Light Switch Enabled Google Assistant was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Light Switch Enabled Google Assistant would be the Best Apple Smart Home Homekit for Money.
- It was very easy to set up and i am very happy with it.
- I also have the wemo insight and i think that these plugs work well if you have a high quality wi-fi router and internet connection.
- It also came quickly in the mail, even during the xmas rush from the holidays (hate delays so the speedy shipping was appreciated!
- Are they even more of a pain to factory reset (especially if you threw out the packaging with the homekit qr code)?
- I have a few of these now and continue to expand with wemo as needed.
- It can make a world of difference.
- With ifttt asking for money i ditched their platform and only use the features in the wemo app.
- I’ve got a 1500w space heater connected to one and it can control it perfectly.
- )there’s even a free pc application to connect to your wemo switches on the internet.
- Have many of these and all work great
- The switch is awesome. It’s aesthetically pleasing, it works well with wifi. It was a pain to install though. 1 – the box behin… Read More
2. Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub
- Add smart devices and put your home to work. Choose from a wide range of compatible devices, including lights, speakers, locks, thermostats, sensors, and more
- Hub connects to your Internet router via the included Ethernet cable, the Hub has a ZigBee, Z-Wave, and Bluetooth radio and also supports selected IP-accessible devices
- A more powerful processor and local app engine means faster performance and enabled offline processing
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Requires an internet-connected Wi-Fi router with an available ethernet port, plus the free SmartThings app for Android (4.1 or later) or iPhone (iOS 9.0 or later)
- Use the SmartThings app or Amazon Alexa to control your smart home. Teach your house new tricks by telling it what to do when you’re asleep, awake, away, and back home
- Power: In-wall power adapter with about 10 hours of backup power from 4 AA batteries (included) Communication. Protocol: ZigBee, Z-Wave, IP. Range: 50-130 feet Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F. Compatible Brands: Honeywell, Philips Hue, Kwikset
- Replaceable batteries provide backup power that keeps the hub operating locally for about 2 hours if there’s a power outage
- Kindly refer user manual and instruction video for reference
- Your smart home needs a brain, so get started with a SmartThings Hub. It connects wirelessly with a wide range of smart devices and makes them work together
- Please reference User Guide and Specification Sheet below under ‘Technical Specifications’ for instructions on how to add devices and troubleshoot connectivity issues
- Hub connects all of the different smart devices around your home so you can remotely control your home’s security, energy usage, lighting, and more,Range: More than 50 to 100-ft, Power Source: In-wall AC (100-240V)
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Apple Smart Home Homekit and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Apple Smart Home Homekit then don’t look beyond Samsung SmartThings Smart Home Hub. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Apple Smart Home Homekit in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Looking forward to linking up more devices with the smartthings hub.
- I am very pleased with this purchase for my home automation purposes.
- While using my phone is fine, there should be a pc interface (not unlike the ecobee3).
- Quality is “samsung standard” meaning very good.
- For the schlage, once you download the app (you can google for instructions and links to the app), you have more lock managment… Read More
- Didint try it yet since didint move in but shipping and item is good!
- Remedied that by importing an app from the smartthings community using github.
- Side note:we had a helluva time getting my wife’s phone to log into the smartthings account.
- I’ve been all in on homekit this past year but i’m very impressed with this smartthings hub.
- Great to lock and unlock our front door (schlage connect lock) via the smartthings hub.
- I have just dipped my toes in the water, but i have a smartthings hub which is connected to my schlage century smart lock.
- And yes, we had created a separate smartthings account for her phone.
- Good buy works great as described and a lot of good features.
- Amazing product. Did exactly what I wanted. I can now change and delete codes from wherever.
- I have only had this hub for a few weeks, but so far I am VERY impressed with its capabilities.I did my research into what hubs… Read More
3. Meross Waterproof Compatible Assistant Smartthings
- Ideal for Outdoor Use: IP44 weatherproof housing and sockets cover. Ideal for Garden, Backyard, Christmas tree, Kitchen, Landscape lighting, Bathroom, Porch, Balcony, Garage, Basement, Patio or Electric grill, Sprinkler, Washing machine, Lamps and other outdoor or indoor-use electric appliances, etc. Do not use it for pump.
- Remote and Voice Control: Control the two sockets individually from anywhere anytime. ONLY supports Meross app. Works with Apple HomeKit (iOS 13 or above), Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant and compatible with SmartThings. All data is securely transmitted and stored using Amazon AWS servers in US. Note: iOS will guide you to HomeKit setup and management. HomeKit remote control requires additional Apple device such as iPad, HomePod or Apple TV.
- Reliable Connection: Powered by Mediatek IoT chipset, Meross smart outdoor plug has longer WiFi connection range and lower offline rate. Perfect for your Garden, Backyard, Porch, Balcony, Garage or Basement where the home WiFi may not be well covered.
- Safety Guarantee: Certified by FCC/ETL(Control Number 5012797). Upgrade Version WiFi outdoor plug equipped with fire-retardant housing and overload protection circuit.
- Schedule and Timer Setting: Schedule each socket to turn on and off automatically. Added benefit of saving energy when the plugged-in appliances are not needed or are left on by accident. Support sunrise and sunset setting.
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Meross Waterproof Compatible Assistant Smartthings has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Meross Waterproof Compatible Assistant Smartthings is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Meross Waterproof Compatible Assistant Smartthings easily gets the award of Best Apple Smart Home Homekit Under 100$.
4. Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch and Remote Kit for Wall & Ceiling Lights, P-PKG1W-WH, White, Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant
- Caseta in-wall dimmers install easily in as little as 15 minutes and are an ideal solution, even for older homes, as they do not require a neutral wire
- Alexa Device and Smart Bridge sold separately). Volts : 120 V
- Conveniently control your lights from anywhere within your home with the Pico remote control
- Works with compatible dimmable LEDs (up to 150 W), and incandescent and halogen bulbs (up to 600 W)
- For use in multi-location applications, replace existing switch with included Pico remote control and wallplate adaptor (sold separately, PICO-WBX-ADAPT)
- Works with Amazon Alexa to support dimming through voice control (Lutron Smart Bridge required
- Kit includes (1) In-Wall Dimmer with Wallplate and (1) Pico Remote Control
- Works seamlessly with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, Carrier Cor, Ecobee, the Google Assistant, Nest, Honeywell, Logitech, Samsung SmartThings, Sonos, Serena Shades and more (Lutron Smart Bridge Required)
- Provides the best dimming performance for LED bulbs (for more specific details view “technical specification” below)
- So far we are very happy with the product!
- My wife likes it dark and when i need some light it is right therei love this product.
- I have replaced all of my other smart switches with the caseta equivalents.
- Make sure you get the starter pack with the hub to make the most of this product.
- Easy installationi am not handy in any way, but i was easily able to follow the instructions through the lutron caseta app to i… Read More
- Overall, these switches added a high-end, modern feel to my home for a decent price.
- It’s also nice that you don’t need a 3-way connection to have multiple switches work for the same area.
- Will not dim a 40w equivalent led.
- Lutron caseta switches require a lutron caseta bridge to connect to anything.
- easy to install and remote control is very handy
- These are the best smart dimmers I’ve ever used. Easy install. Versatile. Fast. Rock solid. Easy to integrate.
- I have tried a couple of different brands of smart switches now, and these are by far the easiest to setup and use. They come w… Read More
5. Wemo Switch Smart Works Alexa
- Works with Nest Thermostat so your lights and appliances “know” when you’re home or away, and respond automatically. Works with any smartphone or tablet running Android 4.1 and higher or iOS 8 and higher. Electrical Rating120V/15A/60Hz/1800W
- The Wemo Switch protects your home better than a mechanical timer. In “Away Mode”, your lights will turn on and off randomly to confuse potential intruders and make it look like somebody is home
- Wemo is home automation the easy way: Plug in a Wemo Switch, download the free app, and start controlling your lights and appliances from anywhere in the world, right from your phone. No hub or subscription required
- Why come home to a dark house? Why let the fan run if nobody’s home? Set on and off times for your lights and small appliances
- Sync lights to sunrise, sunset, and other external events automatically. Create schedules from your phone and change them easily, whenever the mood strikes
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
Did you forget to turn off the window A.C.? How about that curling iron? Want the living room lamp to turn on when the sun goes down—automatically? The Wemo Switch gives you control of your lamps and small appliances whenever you want, wherever you choose, with tons of options for scheduling and automation. Paired with Amazon Alexa, you can control your lamps and appliances with just the power of your voice. When Wemo works with Nest Thermostat, you can set your lights to turn off automatically when you leave the house, and on when you get home again. No central hub or subscription is required. Wemo also has an on/off switch on the unit, in case the Wi-Fi goes down. Compatible with Apple iOS 8 or higher and Android 4.1 or higher. Electrical Rating 120V/15A/60Hz/1800W. 24-hr Wemo support is available at 1-844-745-WEMO. Wi-Fi: 2.4GHz 802.11n,Product dimensions:2.9 inch L x 4.5 inch H x 2.2 inch D,Weight:8.9 ounces,Plugs into any regular 120v wall outlet.
6. Lutron 3 Button Wireless Lighting Pj2 3Brl Wh L01r
- This handy wireless remote controls Caseta in-wall and plug-in lamp dimmers from anywhere within the home
- Works as a switch where you need one most – fits within a standard decora wallplate (CW-1-WH) and mounts to any surface without cutting holes or running wire
- Remote has 10-year battery life (battery included)
- Use as handheld remote, mount on a tabletop pedestal (L-PED1-WH) or attach to the wall with a bracket (PICO-WBX-ADAPT)
- Turn on, off, dim or brighten multiple lights. You can even recall favorite light level with the touch of a button
- Uses Lutron’s proprietary and highly reliable Clear Connect RF Technology that ensures seamless communication between your Caseta products
The Pico remote control is a convenient way to control Lurton Caseta Wireless dimmers. With the Pico you can turn lights on, off, raise or lower them from anywhere in the room. Use the “favorite” button to save your favorite light level. You can use the Pico as a handheld remote, mount it on a wall, or mount it on a tabletop pedestal. You can also use the Pico remote control to turn on the lights from the safety of your car as you arrive home.
- As always, this product works flawlessly with the lutron caseta dimmer and leds.
- It was essential to look at the instruction videos online, but the entire installation process of all three products took me un… Read More
- Full local control when paired with the hubitat.
- But this one to add to my adaptor with the same remote.
- I wish they were available as a package in light almond as they are in white, so my cost was higher, but still cheaper than hav… Read More
- The price is cheap for the added convenience of controls where you need then when compared with the $250 electricians want for … Read More
- I’m no electrician, but this is easily do-able for a diy’er.
- Works great paired with my lutron smart switch.
- I’ve tried z-wave and zigbee remotes but they are flaky and don’t always work and have long delays.
- I have been an electrical contractor for 30 years and specified and use lutron products for reliability.
- I swapped the original dimmer for a lutron caseta wireless dimmer (the pro model, pd-10nxd), then paired it with the pico remote.
- This is a great product, I use it with my recess lights (Easy Up) in the kitchen and hallway.
- Great product. Love the product line. Works very well. Used them all over my house for over two years. Not a single problem.
- The light switch in my garage is on the opposite side of the door so anytime it was dark in there I had to feel my way through … Read More
7. Vocolinc Homekit Assistant Required Smartbar
- use LinkWise app to keep your firmware up to date and connect to VOCOlinc cloud for troubleshooting services
- feel free to contact [email protected] for inquiries.
- Works with HomeKit, Alexa and Google Assistant
- make sure your mobile device is connected stably to internet while pairing
- Compact Design >
- control from nearly anywhere via an Apple TV/HomPod/iPad (iOS) or VOCOlinc Cloud (Android).
- Set Schedules >
- Schedule to switch on/off your electronic(s) automatically.
- Hub-Free & Remote Access (conditional) >
- Small enough that the second socket never gets blocked off.
- No hub required
- Smart Controls >
- LinkWise app supports both iOS and Android.
- Note:⭐ SmartBar requires iOS 12+ or Android 4.3+ and a secured 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network
Vocolinc Homekit Assistant Required Smartbar is another one which falls under Apple Smart Home Homekit for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Vocolinc Homekit Assistant Required Smartbar ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Apple Smart Home Homekit and that is what has revived them. Vocolinc Homekit Assistant Required Smartbar has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Vocolinc Homekit Assistant Required Smartbar is amazing features.
- This is what i did with the ubiquity stuff.
- I like that it’s one of only 2 smartplugs brands that are compatible with the platform of an energy company in california calle… Read More
- They work as advertised, and integrated very cleanly with the apple home app.
- The plugs connected to the app fine, so that may be more of a problem with the home app or my inexperience with it than with th… Read More
- Using siri to manage the lights and plugs right from the homekit app is so convenient.
- I have now used multiple products from the vocolinc brand with my apple homekit integration and they work well and are some of … Read More
- I left the wifi signal rating blank, as i have a ubiquiti wifi 6 lite accesspoint in the center of the room where all of these are used.
- I tried this with a 1500w heater and it does great.
- Great for HomeKit – easy to use with our livingroom lamp
- Followed CraigB’s steps and this worked brilliantly. Also picked up two similarly-priced Refoss (aka Meross) outlets and though… Read More
8. Mini Smart Plugs Aoycocr Function
- Quality Assurance : We guarantee the quality of all Aoycocr’s products. We also provide after-sales support online. If have problem, please contact us via [email protected] our support email.
- Schedule Setting : Create customized timer to automatically turn on or off your home electronics and appliances. Allow you to prevent power-hungry devices from being left on longer than needed. It will make your life easier and smarter.
- Voice Control : Compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Home and IFTTT, Control your home appliances with the smart outlets by giving voice command to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, it will automatically turn on/off.
- Manual Remote Control : Plug the home equipment into mini smart plug, download the free app, Smart Life, then control your home appliances from your phone . Wi-Fi enabled, No hub or subscription required.
- Create Group & Share to All : Set a group for all Wi-Fi Smart Plugs and control them in one command. Share your smart plug to all family members in a minute. No more worries, everyone can control it easily.
Mini Smart Plugs Aoycocr Function is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Mini Smart Plugs Aoycocr Function wins the users. Most of them who buy Mini Smart Plugs Aoycocr Function once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Apple Smart Home Homekit in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Apple Smart Home Homekit to any other Apple Smart Home Homekit is least.
- Set up easily with the smarthome app.
- They are easy to set up with the app.
- I would dare say easier setup than with wemo.
- Very poor quality,works couple days okay,then after if you plug anything,cant supply power.
- very pleased / works great with Christmas Tree
- Works perfectly. Super easy to install. Great value for the price. Just bought another one for my mom’s Xmas tree.
- We used this for our indoor Christmas decor. Turning our tree on and off as well as some other decor with lights. The power str… Read More
- Even being mini I wish they were slightly smaller since it still slightly restricts the other plug in the outlet. I may conside… Read More
9. Lutron Control Homekit Assistant P Pkg1ws Wh
- OUTDOOR ENTERTAINING: Transform your outdoor living space for family and guests by controlling patio/deck lights. Create schedules to turn lights on/off at set times to best fit routines,
- SMART 3-WAY CONTROL: Place remote over existing electrical box with included bracket or add a new point of control anywhere in the home, without cutting holes or pulling wire
- SUNSET TRACKER: Schedule outdoor lights to turn on every night as the sun sets – even when the seasons change and you gain or lose an hour
- Includes: (1) Caseta smart switch, (1) wireless Pico remote, (1) wallplate adapter, and (1) wallplate
- CONTROL YOUR WAY: Caseta puts the smarts in the switch so you can control your lights a variety of ways – via your smartphone, your voice, included wireless remote, or directly from the switch
- PEACE OF MIND: Set outdoor lights to turn on at dusk, so your family can return to a well-lit home (smart bridge required: L-BDG2-WH)
- activate scenes with the touch of a button (smart bridge required)
- GEOFENCING: Smart lighting that knows when you come and go – get an alert when you head out indicating you’ve left the lights on or automatically set lights to turn off – all based on your location
- TECHNICAL DETAILS: Works with up to 600W incandescent/halogen/ELC/MLV, 5-amps of LED/CFL or 3-amps of ceiling or exhaust fans
- MOST CONNECTED: Caseta connects with more leading smart home devices – including Alexa, Apple Home Kit, the Google Assistant, Ring, Serena shades and Sonos – than any other smart lighting control brand (smart bridge required)
- GET MORE, SPEND LESS: One Caseta smart switch can control many bulbs at once
- make many bulbs smart, even your existing bulbs. Get smart control of multiple styles of LED, incandescent, and halogen bulbs
Lutron Control Homekit Assistant P Pkg1ws Wh is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Lutron Control Homekit Assistant P Pkg1ws Wh which falls into premium category but Lutron Control Homekit Assistant P Pkg1ws Whis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Lutron Control Homekit Assistant P Pkg1ws Wh offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Apple Smart Home Homekit available in the market today. Lutron Control Homekit Assistant P Pkg1ws Wh was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Apple Smart Home Homekit to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Lutron P Pkg1wb Wh Caseta Wireless Dimmer
- Can be used in single-pole, 3-way, or multi-location applications
- Connects with more leading smart home devices (including Amazon Alexa, Apple homekit, the Google assistant, Nest, Serena shades and sonos) than any other smart Lighting control brand (smart bridge requried)
- Works with up to 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 600W incandescent/halogen bulbs, and tested for use with 1, 000S of bulbs from dozens of brands (see “technical specification” below)
- Works with your voice assistant or smart phone via the free Lutron app for iOS, Android or Amazon device (smart bridge, l-bdg2-wh required)
- Lutron Pico wallplate bracket included for 3-way installation
- Control your existing light bulbs (dimmable leds, incandescent and halogen), up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8.5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent equivalent)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Apple Smart Home Homekit yet, then Lutron P Pkg1wb Wh Caseta Wireless Dimmer is your choice. It is another one which is Best Apple Smart Home Homekit Under 100$ and Apple Smart Home Homekit comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Lutron P Pkg1wb Wh Caseta Wireless Dimmer offers best features and although it does not have, Lutron P Pkg1wb Wh Caseta Wireless Dimmer’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Apple Smart Home Homekit Under 100$