Finding your suitable readers for apple lightning cable adapter is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for apple lightning cable adapter including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
604 reviews analysed
1. Apple Lightning to Digital AV Adapter
- Put your slides, movies, photos and everything else on your iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation) screen on an even bigger screen: your HDTV.
- The Lightning to Digital AV Adapter mirrors exactly what you see on iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, or iPhone 5, so that everyone in the room can enjoy it on your widescreen TV, video projection screen, or other HDMI-compatible display.
- The Lightning Digital AV Adapter also supports video out for iPad with Retina display, iPad mini, iPhone 5, or iPod touch (5th generation).
2. Apple Lightning to USB3 Camera Adapter
- With the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, it’s easy to transfer photos and videos from your high-resolution digital camera to your iPad Pro.
- After you connect the Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter, your iPad Pro automatically opens the Photos app, which lets you choose photos and videos to import, then organizes them into albums.
- Supports standard photo formats, including JPEG and RAW, along with SD and HD video formats, including H.264 and MPEG-4.
3. Apple 18W USB-C Power Adapter
- The Apple 18W Usb‑c power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go
- While the power adapter is compatible with any Usb‑c-enabled device, Apple recommends pairing it with the 11-inch iPad Pro and 12. 9-Inch iPad Pro (3rd Generation) for optimal charging Performance
- Charging cable sold separately
4. Apple 5W USB Power Adapter (for iPhone)
Featuring a new, ultracompact design, this power adapter offers fast, efficient charging at home, in the office, or on the go. It works with any iPhone and all iPod models with a dock or Lightning connector.
5. Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
6. Apple EarPods with Lightning Connector – White
- Unlike traditional, circular earbuds, the design of the EarPods is defined by the geometry of the ear Which makes them more comfortable for more people than any other earbud-style headphones
- The speakers inside the EarPods have been engineered to maximize sound output and minimize sound loss, which means you get high-quality audio
- The EarPods with Lightning Connector also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume, control the playback of music and video, and answer or end calls with a pinch of the cord
- Works with all devices that have a Lightning connector and support iOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone
7. Apple USB-C to USB Adapter
The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a MacBook with USB-C port.*Plug the USB-C end of the adapter into the USB-C port on your MacBook to connect your flash drive, camera, or other standard USB device. You can also connect a USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod.*Some USB accessories are not supported.
8. Apple Lightning to USB-C Cable (1 m)
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) enabled Mac for syncing and charging.
- You can also use this cable with your Apple 29W, 61W, or 87W USB-C Power Adapter to charge your iOS device, and even take advantage of the fast-charging feature on iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. Reversible design
- Compatible with the following computers: 12-inch MacBook, 13-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 15-inch MacBook Pro – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 21.5-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C), 27-inch iMac – Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C)
- iMac Pro
9. Apple Lightning to Micro USB Adapter
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Apple Lightning Cable Adapter for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!