970 reviews analysed
1. AmazonBasics Down Alternative Bed Pillows – Firm Density, Standard, 2-Pack
- 100% Polyester
- Standard-size firm bed pillow (2-pack) offers exceptional comfort and support
- ideal for back and side sleepers
- Down alternative fill for a plush feel and a great option for allergy sufferers
- 100% polyester microfiber shell provides a supremely smooth, soft surface
- piping along the edge creates a neatly tailored appearance
- Machine wash on warm and tumble dry on low (do not iron)
- comes in a vacuum-sealed pack
- please allow 24 hours to decompress
- Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100% certified factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards
- Measures 20 by 26 inches
- backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty
An Amazon Brand
2. Sanitaire EON ALLERGEN Commercial Upright Vacuum, AAFA Certified, SC5505A
- The first commercial vacuum to be certified asthma & allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America.
- Delivers an exceptional cleaning experience that’s backed by the highest certification from the Carpet and Rug Institute– Gold Level.
- Features a sealed HEPA system and includes a washable HEPA filter on the exhaust for superior air filtration.
- Time is money and our extended life motor keeps your equipment running strong hour after hour, shift after shift.
- Conveniently clean every crevice and corner with an onboard extension wand, upholstery brush and crevice tool.
3. Blueair Classic 680i Air Purifier for home with HEPASilent Technology and DualProtection Filters for relief from Allergies, Pets, Dust, Asthma, Odors, Smoke – Large Rooms
- HEPASILENT TECHNOLOGY leverages electrostatic charge and mechanical filtration to deliver true HEPA performance capturing 99. 97% of airborne pollutants including dust, mold, pet dander, and pollen for relief from allergies and asthma
- DUAL PROTECTION FILTERS with activated coconut carbon, naturally remove gaseous pollutants and smoke without the need for chemical additives
- AIR QUALITY SENSORS monitor air quality in real time and adjust fan speed accordingly when set to auto mode
- WIFI ENABLED for control through the Blueair friend app and Alexa compatible
- For large rooms between 700 square feet and 800 square feet (AHAM rated at 698 square feet) such as large bedrooms living rooms and kitchens
- Most independent certifications
- Blueair is the only major brand to verify 100% of models with AHAM for performance, ENERGY STAR, and safe ozone
The Blueair Classic 680i air purifier brings clean energizing air to spacious bedrooms living rooms or any big rooms up to 698 sq ft A built-in air quality sensor makes it easy to confirm your air is virtually free of asthma and allergy triggers and indoor air pollutants such as mold dust pet dander and pollen by scanning the air quality in real time and adjusting fan speed to your current air quality The Classic 680i delivers unmatched performance thanks to HEPASilent technology which combines electrostatic and mechanical filtration technologies This combination pioneered by Blueair delivers high clean-air delivery rate (CADR) with whisper-silent operation and high energy efficiency The latest in filter innovation the DualProtection filters expertly target particles and gases including cooking smells pet odors and formaldehyde The integrated air quality sensor continuously measures PM2 5 and VOC (gas) levels and displays them on a digital control panel The panel’s easy-to-read LED icons also display the status of your air purifier’s Wi-Fi connection operating speed and filter status Touch controls make it easy to change settings Made with high quality steel it’s a product that is sure to last for many years to come You can also connect your 680i to the Blueair Friend app to track changes in – and get tips to improve – your indoor air quality learn how air quality varies depending on your various activities control your air purifier from afar using any smart device including Alexa and access outdoor air quality data Providing performance you can count on all Blueair purifiers are independently tested and verified by independent testing through the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM) for clean air delivery rate (CADR) and tested by the California EPA Air Resources Board for no ozone emissions It is recommended to replace the filter every 6 months depending on use and environment
4. Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dark Black
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka’s Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka’s capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18′ Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster – no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
- Much safer and more environmentally safe package. Passed frustration-free packaging (FFP) Certification
Breeze through your home with the new Eureka Blaze. The uniquely engineered capture nozzle sucks up everything in its path. The 3-in-1 design and swivel steering make it easy to use and highly maneuverable.
5. Blueair Blue Pure 411+ Air Purifier for home 3 Stage with Washable Pre-Filter, Particle, Carbon Filter, Captures Allergens, Odors, Smoke, Mold, Dust, Germs, Pets, Smokers, Small
- Best performing air purifier brand¹
- Unique HEPASilent filtration technology is equal in efficiency to True HEPA, while using less energy and less noise
- Small bedrooms
- Filters the air at industry-recommended rate of 5x an hour (every 12 minutes at 185 ft²) to effectively lower and maintain particle levels
- Combination filter
- Activated carbon removes odor and gas
- HEPASilent filtration technology removes 99.97% of particles, like pollen, dust, and viruses
- Quiet Mark awarded for sleep without disruption
- whisper-quiet on low (17 dB) and equivalent to the noise level of a library on high (46 dB)
- Customize with 6 pre-filter color options, or leave the white mesh frame for a Scandinavian look
- washable fabric pre-filter in Dark Shadow included
The Blue Pure 411+ air purifier offers high performance, simple one-button operation, and customizable colors – all in a lightweight, compact package. The air purifier creates a comfortable environment with a 360° air intake to completely filter room air about every 12 minutes or about 5x an hour in small rooms up to 185 ft². The 3-step combination particle + carbon filter removes annoying household odors, as well as 99.97% of airborne particles, like pollen, dust, pet dander, and more with Blueair’s HEPASilent filtration technology. The Blue Pure 411+ is rated by ENERGY STAR for energy efficiency and awarded the Quiet Mark for impressively quiet operation. Easily adapt the Blue Pure 411+ to your space with multiple pre-filter color options, machine-washable pre-filter in Dark Shadow is included. Or, for a Scandinavian look, go without a pre-filter altogether to show off the sleek, white-mesh frame. At Blueair, our Swedish heritage inspires sustainability and quality at the heart of everything we do. With the most independent certifications in the industry, we can confidently say Blueair is the best-performing air purifier brand. Based on performance values for CADR (Tobacco Smoke), ENERGY STAR rating, and safe ozone emissions in AHAM’s Directory of Certified Portable Electric Room Air Cleaners (July 2019). Based on the percentage of leading brand’s models certified for performance (AHAM Verifide), energy efficiency (ENERGY STAR), and safe ozone (CARB. Based on internal Blueair testing.
6. Crucial Vacuum Replacement Vacuum Filter – Compatible with Rigid Vacs Part 00917816000 17816 00917912000 17912 9-17816 VF4000 – Fits Models 6 to 20 Gallon Wet, Dry Vacuums – Bulk (2 Pack)
- 2 PACK OF VACUUM FILTER REPLACEMENTS COMPATIBLE WITH Rigid vacuum filters. The filter measures 6.8″ X 6.8″ X 9″ inches. The circular vacuum filters, parts # VF4000, 00917816000 17816 00917912000 17912 9-17816 and models WD0671, WD0970, WD06700, WD0671EX0, WD1270, WD1450, WD1851, WD1680, WD195 are essential for premium air quality and cleaner air. They trap fine dust particles and allergens, preventing them from recirculating into the air.
- COMPATIBLE MODELS: Sears Craftsman 6 Gallon models 113, 177431, 177440, 177120, 113177480, 113177905, Craftsman Wet/Dry Vac 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 14, 16, 20 32 Gallons, 9-17816, 17816, 00917816000, 00917912000, 17912, 9-17784, 9-17761, 9-17066, 9-17741, 9-17742, 9-17765, and 9-17762, 9-17923, 9-17932, 9-17935, 9-17937, WD0671, WD0970, WD06700, WD0671EX0, WD1270, WD1450, WD1851, WD1680, WD195, Kenmore 6 gallon 113-177431, 113-177440, 113-177120, Rigid VF4000 5 – 20-Gallon 72947, Husky 6 to 9 gallons.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO INSTALL: Switch out in less than five (5) minutes, providing time efficiency. Get back to daily activity quickly. Simply remove the older and dirty filter sleeve and replace. This easy-to-install replacement foam sleeve filter keeps your wet dry shop vacuum safe from water-borne debris. When sucking up liquids, debris can be pulled into the motor reducing the life of your vac. This vacuum filter prevents that from happening.
- LONG LASTING REPLACEMENT VACUUM FILTERS: The vacuum filter is washable, and the filter measures The 6.8″ X 6.8″ X 9″ inches, helping to ensure long life. Replace Rigid vacuum filters every 6 to 12 months for optimal performance or three to four times per year depending upon usage. When a clogged or dirty filter, it can cause it to work harder and impact utility bills. We deliver high quality, durable and long lasting replacements. They are an efficient investment and easy to maintain.
- CRUCIAL VACUUM manufactures premium quality vacuum filters, purifier parts and stands behind the quality and workmanship of all our products. We maintain a thorough quality control process to ensure compatibility with the Rigid filter models listed above.
CRUCIAL VACUUM REPLACEMENT VACUUM FILTER PARTS COMPATIBLE WITH RIGID VACS PART # 00917816000 17816 00917912000 17912 9-17816 VF4000 AND FITS VARIOUS MODELS.
Our replacement Rigid vacuum filters measure 6.8″” X 6.8″” X 9″” inches. The circular vacuum filters and models WD0671, WD0970, WD06700, WD0671EX0, WD1270, WD1450, WD1851, WD1680, WD195 are essential for premium air quality and cleaner air.
The vacuum filter fits with various additional models such as: Sears Craftsman 6 gallon models 113, 177431, 177440, 177120, 113177480, 113177905, Craftsman wet, dry vac 5, 6, 8, 9, 12, 14, 16, 20 32 gallons, 9-17816, 17816, 00917816000, 00917912000, 17912, 9-17784, 9-17761, 9-17066, 9-17741, 9-17742, 9-17765, and 9-17762, 9-17923, 9-17932, 9-17935, 9-17937, WD0671, WD0970, WD06700, WD0671EX0, WD1270, WD1450, WD1851, WD1680, WD195, Kenmore 6 gallon 113-177431, 113-177440, 113-177120, Rigid VF4000 5 – 20-Gallon 72947, and Husky 6 to 9 gallons.
Switch out the filters in less than five (5) minutes, providing time efficiency. Simply remove the older and dirty filter and replace. We deliver high quality, durable and long lasting replacements.
This is a generic product designed and engineered in the united states by Crucial Vacuum. This is not a RIDGID OEM product and is not covered under any RIDGID manufacturer’s warranty. The RIDGID brand names and logos are the registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any use of the RIDGID brand name or model designation for this product is made solely for purposes of demonstrating compatibility. RIDGID is a trademark of RIDGID, Inc. Crucial vacuum is not an authorized distributor of RIDGID parts. This product has not been reconditioned by crucial vacuum. Ridgid, Inc. And Emerson electric co. Do not warranty this reconditioned product, and the original warranties and certifications no longer apply to this reconditioned product.
7. Ultracare Kenmore Q/C Canister Hepa Cloth Bags 2 pk
2 bags per package–Sale is for one package
8. Vremi Large Room Home Air Purifier with True HEPA Filter – Automatically Senses and Removes up to 99.97% of Pollen, Pet Dander, Smoke Odors, Dust and Other Allergens
- TRUE HEPA AIR PURIFIER – Traps 99.97% of pollen, dust, allergens, pet dander, and other airborne irritants. This air purifier traps particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger, helping to fill your environment with crisp, clean air. With a CADR rate of 129 CFM (220 m³/h), it purifies the air in spaces up to 300 sq.ft (27 m²)
- POWERFUL 3-STAGE FILTRATION – Includes ultra-fine pre-filter, True HEPA filter and activated carbon filter for odor reduction. Air filter run time is approximately 4320 hours (~180 days). IMPORTANT: The included filter (located INSIDE the air purifier) ships with a protective plastic sleeve. Please REMOVE PLASTIC SLEEVE from filter BEFORE use
- SMART AIR QUALITY MONITOR – Features a built-in air quality sensor that measures and displays air quality level (blue, green, orange or red) and adjusts the fan speed (low, medium or high) in real-time. The unit comes with a reset filter indicator that flashes when it’s time to replace the filter
- COMPACTLY ENGINEERED – Our portable home air cleaner machine in premium quality ABS housing measures 15.5 inches in height and 8.7 inches in diameter with 360-degree aerodynamic air intake, and modern design suitable for living room, bathroom, bedroom, and office. A thoughtful gift for parents, colleagues, and friends
- QUIET WITH GENTLE NIGHT LAMP – Operates more quietly than other air purifiers (less than 52 dB). Includes warm night light with multiple brightness levels, plus a built-in 2, 4 and 8-hour timer for added convenience. Free 1-year warranty and hassle-free returns
9. Dyson Pure Cool Me Personal Purifying Fan, BP01 HEPA Air Purifier & Fan, Removes Allergens, Pollutants, Dust, Mold, VOCs, for Desks, Bedside, Side Tables, White
- Pure Cool Me HEPA air purifier – Dyson’s first personal purifying fan. Delivers a focused stream of purified air to cool you
- Captures: Fully sealed HEPA filter and activated carbon filter captures 99. 97% of allergens and pollutants, including pollen, bacteria, and pet dander
- Core Flow technology: Allows you to precisely adjust airflow to deliver personal cooling with purified air. This makes it ideal for individuals who want to project air precisely where they need it
- Precise Airflow: Precisely control your airflow with a simple sliding mechanism. By adjusting the dome’s position, you can change the airflow angle of the air purifier
- LCD Display: Built in LCD shows airflow level and filter life
- Night-Time Mode: Night-time mode monitors and purifies using quiet settings, with a dimmed display
- Low Maintenance Filters: Low maintenance, easily changeable filters. The filter life is 1 year if used 12 hours a day
- Asthma and Allergy Friendly: Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Quiet Operating: Awarded Quiet Mark certification for noise reduction among purifiers.Magnetized remote control stores neatly on machine
- Compatible with Tower EVO filter, part #: 968126-03
10. INTEY Baby Nasal Aspirator – Upgraded Collection Cup Anti-Backflow Design, 2 Safety Silicone Aspiration Tip, 360 ° Rotation for Easy Use, Electric Nose Suction for Baby Conforms to CE Certification
- ✿ Soft Silicone Nozzle – Gourd shape: For sucking thick nasal secretions, suitable for newborns. Pointed shape: For sucking liquid outside the nasal, suitable for crawlable babies (Note: do not reach into the deep nasal to avoid damaging the baby’s nasal cavity).
- ✿ Anti-Backflow Structure – Upgrade of the collection cup and simplified air inlet avoid the problem of water entering the machine. Nasal secretions can only be sucked into the collection cup, safer and do not damage the machine.
- ✿ Humanized Design – safer switch operation method (Automatically off when the hand is released), to avoid harm to the baby caused by incorrect operation. 360 ° rotation makes it easy for parents to use regardless of your baby’s posture.
- ✿ Standardization – Strictly conform to the international CE certification, the MAX suction power is <66kPa, and it will not harm the baby's nasal mucosa. The noise level is <75dB, which is equivalent to the decibel of the conversation and will not scare the baby.
- ✿ Cleaning – The top part of product can be removed and washed with boiling water. When using the nasal aspirator, mucus may not be immediately visible in the collection cup. It is recommended to remove the silicone nozzle to clean it after each use to avoid any mucus from drying out and blocking the suction port.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Allergy Certification Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!