Top 9 12V Digital Coolingheating Thermostat Temp Controlar
Finding your suitable readers for 12v digital cooling/heating thermostat temp controlar is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for 12v digital cooling/heating thermostat temp controlar including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
637 reviews analysed
1. Inkbird Pre-Wired Digital Dual Stage Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostats 110V 1000W With 12" Stainless Probe Sensor DC Cord for Fermentation Kegerator ect
- 12inch Stainless Probe with 6.5ft DC cord
- Temperature calibration
- Dual relay output, be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time
- Heating/Cooling differential function could be set separately for refrigeration and heating to protect temperature controller from violent change.
- Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit
This temperature probe can be submersed into beer direclty during fermentation.
No need to worry about inserting a smaller probe into a separate thermowell temperature probe.
It’s compatible with INKBIRD’s following controllers:ITC-308,ITC-306T,ITC-310T.
Plug and play design,easy to use;
Dual relay output,be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time;
Support reading with Centigrade or Fahrenheit unit;
Maximum output load:1100W(110V);
Dual display window,be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time;
Compressor delay protection for refrigeration control
High and low temperature alarms are available;
Temperature Control Range:-50~99°C/-58~210 °F
Temperature Control Mode:On/Off Control,Heating and Cooling
Temperature Control Output:Max.10A,100V ~240VAC
Input Power Cable Length:1.5m(5ft)
Output Power Cable Length:30cm(1ft)
Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm
Over-temperature and sensor fault alarm
Measuring temperature range:-50℃~120℃
Sensor Type: NTC
Probe Material:Stainless steel
Probe Dimensions:6mmx300mm(0.24in x 12in)
Cord Length (excluding probe):2m (6.5ft)
1xITC308S temperature controller;
1xStainless Steel Probe DC Sensor
2. E-outstanding Temperature Controller DC 12V Digital Cooling/Heating Temp Thermostat -50-100 Degree Controlled Switch Module W1209 + Acrylic Box
3. CHENBO(TM)3 Pack 12V DC Digital Cooling/Heating Thermostat Temp Control -50-110 °c Temperature Controller 10A Relay Module With Waterproof Sensor Probe
4. RioRand 12V DC Digital Cooling/Heating Thermostat Temp Control -50-110 °c Temperature Controller 10A Relay with Waterproof Sensor Probe
5. Inkbird Dual Stage DV 12V Digital Temperature Controller Fahrenheit Thermostat Heating and Cooling for Homebrewing Brew Fermenter Fridge Incubator Greenhouse
- ????????Fahrenheit and Celsius Display Can Be Choose
- ????????Alarm When Temperature Exceeds the Limit or When Sensor Error
- ????????2 Relays, Switch Between Cooling and Heating Modes
- ????????Control the Temperature by Setting the Temperature Set Value and the Difference Value
- ????????Temperature Calibrating, Refrigerating control output delay protection
6. Inkbird ITC-308 Max.1200W Heater, Cool Device Temperature Controller, Carboy, Homebrew, Fermenter, Greenhouse Terrarium Temp. Control
- [Convenient Design] Plug and play design, easy to use. Support °C/°F display.
- [Dual Relay Output] Be able to connect with refrigeration and heating equipment at the same time.
- [Dual Display Window] Be able to display measured temperature and set temperature at the same time.
- [Buzzer Alarm] High and low temperature alarms are available when the temperature is over or the sensor is with issue.
- [Warranty & Safe] Warranty: 1 year. Maximum output load: 1100W(110V). It is with temperature calibration and compressor delay which can protect your refrigeration.
Temperature Control Range: -50~99°C / -58~210°F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F Temperature Accuracy: ±1°C (-50~70°C) / ±1°F (-50~160°F)
Temperature Control Mode :On/Off Control, Heating and Cooling
Input Power: 100 ~240VAC, 50Hz/60Hz
Temperature Control Output: Max. 10A, 100V~240V AC
Buzzer Alarm: High and Low Temperature Alarm
Sensor Type: NTC sensor (Including)
Sensor Length: 2m / 6.56ft
Input Power Cable Length: 1.5m (5ft)
Output Power Cable Length: 30cm (1ft)
Body Dimension: 140x68x33mm (5.5×2.7×1.3inch)
Socket Dimension: 85x42x24mm (3.3×1.7x1inch)
Ambient Temperature: -30~75°C / -22~167°F
Storage Temperature: -20~60°C / -4~140°F
Humidity: 20~85% (No Condensate)
Warranty: 1 Year
1x ITC-308 Temperature Controller
7. Inkbird All-Purpose Digital Temperature Controller Fahrenheit &Centigrade Thermostat w Sensor 2 Relays ITC-1000
8. BN-LINK Digital Heating and Cooling Professional Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding -40-176°F 15A/1875W
- ✓ DUAL OUTLET, DUAL FUNCTIONALITY: Our controller is capable of controlling a heating and cooling device simultaneously
- ✓ SET AND GO: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 6-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ PROFESSIONAL GRADE: High-accuracy waterproof temperature probe with working temperature from -58 to 230°F
- Controller with working temperature from -40 to 176°F
- ✓ VARIETY OF USES: Our thermostat controller can be used for seedling germination, rooting, brewing, heating, fermentation, and more, keeping your various environments in their ideal temperature range.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller comes with overload protection and is ETL listed. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 15A/1875W, 1/2HP, TV-5
BN-LINK Digital Heating and Cooling Professional Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding -40-176°F 15A/1875W
9. bayite Temperature Controller BTC201 Pre-Wired Digital Outlet Thermostat, 2 Stage Heating and Cooling Mode, 110V – 240V 10A
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 12V Digital Coolingheating Thermostat Temp Controlar for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!